• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Marriage Between Nations (Plotting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

Okay, so, uh, what are the rules for killing other characters, boss? I feel like this man's summary execution went from threat to distinct possibility. mood6 mood6

source.gif

Omg, y'all are goin so quick. The Evanderians haven't even entered the building yet 😭 😭 😭

I'm goin to start work on Sigs' second post now. This is gonna be so awkward for the Briain's to walk in on 👀 👀

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to post again so soon but like.

This boor insulted and threatened. Harridan's love queen. To her face. Blatantly.

I'll like, wait for the posts of others but Jason getting alt+f4'd is very much on the table unless someone manages to calm Harridan now.

....Would you settle for a wraith? There might not be anything corporeal left....

I wasn't saying it as a jab sorry!! I was just genuinely in awe of how quick you guys can shoot out well-written and lentghy posts.

'Cause contrastingly, there's me just obsessing over the extended version of the Fireman Sam theme tune I found and CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT, stop just, like, absolutely vibing too haha.

Seriously, it slaps so much...

I wasn't saying it as a jab sorry!! I was just genuinely in awe of how quick you guys can shoot out well-written and lentghy posts.

'Cause contrastingly, there's me just obsessing over the extended version of the Fireman Sam theme tune I found and CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT, stop just, like, absolutely vibing too haha.

Seriously, it slaps so much...
Dw dw you good fam

Kinda hard not to be mighty confident when he's surrounded by Alorian sorcerers and allies
#ZoleiiThiccer
#ProvenAndTestedByTwoKings
#WellTechnicallyOne
#ButSOON
Edit: #UnlessWeCountHarridan

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

Okay, so, uh, what are the rules for killing other characters, boss? I feel like this man's summary execution went from threat to distinct possibility. mood6 mood6
However much Harridan may wish to, please do not kill other characters without permission. Minor injuries are fine without asking, but make sure you aren't making decisions for other rpers. This is in general, I'm not targeting you.

That being said, it's currently literally everyone against Jason. So it's safe to say he may be in trouble.

Also, someone please save my fragile charrie.

I've been thinking about opening up the final Evander child more, so they could be any age, as long as they are younger than Mal. I don't mind if there's only two Evandish kiddos, but I thought I would offer that position again.

Well, if Jason walks away from this with simply a slap to the wrist, that would be very bad for Zoleii and Alor (especially for fellow players who have authority in the kingdom). Not only will it impact their irp reputation, it would also affect their characterization since both Zoleii and Harridan are portrayed as people who don't take kindly to getting shat on, especially right in front of their faces.

That said, perhaps we should discuss what's gonna happen next lol Athanas Athanas EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

Zoleii will definitely denounce Alor's alliance with Jason's country though, and subsequently pressure the other nations into doing the same lest they lose Alor. Sure, might is great and all but based on my experience with real life political rps, people tend to flock to the ones with money. And Alor clearly has the fattest wallet in the bunch. Their superiority in magic is also a tasty bonus.

Last edited:
Bruh the peeps from Evander really out here coming into the party and be like

tenor (1).gif

Allie out here fucking living. Nothing warms the heart than two political bigshots going after each other's throats. War brings in business, a lot of it.

Well, if Jason walks away from this with simply a slap in the wrist, that would be very bad for Zoleii and Alor (especially for players who have authority in the kingdom). Not only will it impact their irp reputation, it would also affect their characterization since both Zoleii and Harridan are portrayed as people who don't take kindly to getting shat on, especially right in front of their faces.

That said, perhaps we should discuss what's gonna happen next lol Athanas Athanas EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

Zoleii will definitely denounce Alor's alliance with Jason's country though, and subsequently pressure the other nations into doing the same lest they lose Alor. Sure, might is great and all but based on my experience with real life political rps, people tend to flock to the ones with money. And Alor clearly has the fattest wallet in the bunch. Their superiority in magic is also a tasty bonus.
Yes, money tends to rules things. Problem is, when speaking in this role play, there are factors one must consider when looking at these kingdoms.

One, this is a fantasy setting and all factors are to be considered. Such as location, army sizes and other things.

With that being said I do agree the magic bonus is a good thing in this role play. As is the money. However, there is also the fact that Jötengaumer has the best naval fleet and controls the Iron Wood trade, which is wood just as strong as metal.

Losing Alor as an ally is not that bad for Jötengaumer, but that frees up the entirety of the Jötengaumer army to Evander. So, it is a toss up for Evander in my eyes.

Yes, money tends to rules things. Problem is, when speaking in this role play, there are factors one must consider when looking at these kingdoms.

One, this is a fantasy setting and all factors are to be considered. Such as location, army sizes and other things.

With that being said I do agree the magic bonus is a good thing in this role play. As is the money. However, there is also the fact that Jötengaumer has the best naval fleet and controls the Iron Wood trade, which is wood just as strong as metal.

Losing Alor as an ally is not that bad for Jötengaumer, but that frees up the entirety of the Jötengaumer army to Evander. So, it is a toss up for Evander in my eyes.
While I do agree that there are other factors to be considered, it's fairly obvious that magic can do a plenty to navy and things as sturdy as metal.
Besides, Evander and Alor are uniting so I'm not exactly sure how that'll work

At this point, since we're so early on still, if Jason just says sorry won't all be well 👀 👀

Also, the Evanderians:
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back