• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Marriage Between Nations (Plotting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm just waiting on Oydis' post so the fam can resume from their frozen interaction from the riverbank.

I’ll have it up this afternoon at the very latest!! 🙂🙂

Gotta fill in a timed evaluation thing first, wish me luck ;0

If this continues to be a major issue, I can leave. I don't want to, but I did not sign up for this complication.
I don't think anyone here wishes for you to leave the thread. I had been excited for your character and the lore you have created, but if you want to leave, then do what is best for you. Jason could be a very interesting character and I was looking forward to see how he develops relationships with other characters. However, his immediate interactions with the others has resulted in you asking for other characters to go against their nature. I understand that he is a naturally blunt person, but I find it hard to believe that a man as crude as he would be in charge of leading a people. A leader can be arrogant, but I believe his people would begin to turn against him for causing unnecessary wars for the sake of his ego.

As far as what you said about Harridan and Zoleii, it is true. However, a bit part of their personalities is always doing what is best for themselves and not necessarily the country (please inform me if I'm wrong). They are an arrogant people, but imagine that this happened with real political leaders. Would people not be outraged? I am already asking several people to go against their character's personalities, as I know the pain of a charrie dying immediately, but I am asking a lot from the other rpers and I will not ask them to go along with your ideas if it doesn't make sense for their characters.

I would love for you to continue in the thread, but ultimatly it is your choice. No hard feelings from us either way.

I don't think anyone here wishes for you to leave the thread. I had been excited for your character and the lore you have created, but if you want to leave, then do what is best for you. Jason could be a very interesting character and I was looking forward to see how he develops relationships with other characters. However, his immediate interactions with the others has resulted in you asking for other characters to go against their nature. I understand that he is a naturally blunt person, but I find it hard to believe that a man as crude as he would be in charge of leading a people. A leader can be arrogant, but I believe his people would begin to turn against him for causing unnecessary wars for the sake of his ego.

As far as what you said about Harridan and Zoleii, it is true. However, a bit part of their personalities is always doing what is best for themselves and not necessarily the country (please inform me if I'm wrong). They are an arrogant people, but imagine that this happened with real political leaders. Would people not be outraged? I am already asking several people to go against their character's personalities, as I know the pain of a charrie dying immediately, but I am asking a lot from the other rpers and I will not ask them to go along with your ideas if it doesn't make sense for their characters.

I would love for you to continue in the thread, but ultimatly it is your choice. No hard feelings from us either way.
I won't be leaving. Yes, this moment of characters got a bit.....heated between all of them, but they have stated the problem is solved, so it's all good.

Also, the reason he can be so crude and still be the leader is the society Jötengaumer has. If they had an issue with him, it would be solved with a fight or challenge and he is just too strong. Not one person from his clan would dare challenge him. But they are free to if he likes. All they see is the fact that there has been no wars and home is peaceful. He has only been Patriarch for 2 years. Give it time. People will attempt to overthrow him.

Me: Says will take an hour or so to get post up.
ALSO ME: TAKES AN ENTIRE DAY.

Sorry for that my dudes, my bad!! Hope post is ok tho!! Excited to see the Evander lot thrown in to all this!!

Tietaja Tietaja I've left the post open for you to describe the Evander-ians official entrance into the palace!! Hope that's ok, just thought you'd write it much more elegantly than me haha,

I'm about to start writing my next post, but I thought that I should mention that I finally added Estalucia to the pinterest board. Yes, it is mostly Assassin's Creed screenshots, but it fit. Jötengaumer also gives me skyrim nord vibes.

On another note, I finished with my finals so I should have a bit more free time, at least until next semester. I also don't celbrate Christmas, so I'll be available if anyone needs anything. My dad is currently trying to convince me to watch Die Hard on Christmas though, so we'll see.

I hope your finals went ok!!

I don’t mind Die Hard personally! It’s ok if you can lose yourself in cheesy action and unique interpretations of a German accent. 🤔

> fuck the queen (and jason) (and aria)

Boss, why is Serana such a mood?

And yeah, I hope everything went well for you! Time to loosen up for the holidays!

I look away for a minute and I come back to three knockout posts! And yes, it is time to unwind and drink up after finals. (No alcohol unless of legal age though)

Oh! For the peeps who were gonna get Cyberpunk, apparently there's been a reported issue of save files getting corrupted after it's exceeded a certain amount of memory so be sure to have backup files!

I greatly adore how much of a trash fire cyber punk ever increasingly is.

It’s like the sinking titanic of video games. We’re all just there, watching. 😤👌🏽

I feel like Aria doesn't have anything to contribute at the moment without it feeling like she's engaging for engaging sake. Gonna wait a bit for a few other posts before making mine.

Best Evander tradition c':

Also if anyone wants to play the servant boy Orryn has befriended or his mother that's fine with me <3

//mobile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back