• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A man who has everything. (Rp idea)

Barca-Marcus

Barca-Blue
(20, Male, usually reply more than once a day. Bird or Birb, there isnt a right one. PM me if interested)

A prince is little more than a bag of money to most people. Rarely is he allowed anything other than hearsay as his personality, or given any traits beyond those that the same rumors give. Until he is king, little is known of such a man.

And this prince was no different. Until the day that the tournament was announced. One like no other.

Shortly after the first day of winter, carts flowed from the capitol city of Darkin, each one headed for a different city, village, or forest. This letter was posted in every known city in the kingdom, every harbor, every bridge, every road sign.

"My kingdom is filled with idiots. My father is old. I am not known to you. I will be king soon, you all will be my subjects, and we know nothing of one another. My fathers counsel is old, and I have only whispers to replace them.

Thus is my issue. Thus is my solution. On the seventh of May, I will open the gates to my castle in Barathine. A feast beyond measure will be held, and with it the most grandiose tournament that has ever, and will ever, shall occur. Men, Women, dwarfs, creatures of magic and darkness, you are all invited. Every position in my kingdom lay open, and each will have their own tournament. Any man, woman, or otherwise is able to enter, ANY position. Impress me, as I hope to impress you.

Come see your prince. And help me raise a kingdom. One that will not last for a year, for a decade, but for a hundred thousand years."

It took the entire winter for the realm to prepare, and even longer for his father, King Adeline to quell his wishes of strangling his son for it. So many questions lay on everyone's mind through winter and the coming months, "What would he be like, who would he choose, and what would this tournament really be like?" All answers come on the seventh. Or most of them anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back