• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A (mainly) AHS:A Fandom Search

JeRepars

The Next Supreme
Hello! It is I, JeRepars (feel free to call me Ezra), and I am so happy to be here. I have 13 years of experience and have lots of time on my hands these days. So I am looking for multiple 1x1 roleplays to take part in. I am a fangirl at heart, so I am mostly looking for someone to play canon boys I enjoy. HOWEVER, I am willing to do OC x OC pairings in specific universes. All you have to do is ask!
I am very literate, but typos are honestly fine by me. I also tend to follow all the rules of websites, so please keep that in mind! I do also have a problem when run-on sentences as English is not my first language, so I am not a perfectionist at all!

What I am looking for now. I have been looking for this for a while, and would love to finally play it out.

American Horror Story

Michael Langdon x OC
Michael, still living at the Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men, falls for a young witch that is attending Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. The story would follow the couple sneaking around to be together, finding spells to keep their relationship hidden, astral projection into realms to spend time together, and Michael being torn between love and his destiny.

Finding himself lost without the guidance of Ms. Mead, Michael goes out into the forest where he intends to stay until his father tells him what to do. But the young man finds his instruction manual in a young witch who was hiding out in the woods due to fear of persecution from the small-town she grew up in. She's easily recruited to his side to help him fulfill his destiny.

Other fandoms/things I enjoy are:
The Walking Dead
Devil May Cry
Mr. Robot
Fallout (New Vegas, 3, 4)
American Horror Story: Coven
American Horror Story: Murder House
Post-Apocalyptic stories
Horror
Slice of Life

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread