• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Mages Magical World SI!

Mirgris

Elder Member
Good Night

Your in your bed and all is right in the world. Its been a long day, a tiring day, one of those days that makes you wish your fantasy role play was real.You find yourself drifting off to sleep, more comfortably and easily then ever before in your life and it feels great as the darkness takes you.

Good morning

Slowly you awaken on a marble floor. Its pearly white is beautiful, and the wooden bookshelves it holds look like master pieces.

library_9.jpg

You slowly stand and start looking over the tomes. The titles intrigue you they seem to be all magical in nature.

• Ward Spells for beginners
  • The Pyromnacers guide for beautiful destruction
  • Basic Magic Item Crafting
  • Alchemey! Not that hard or Safe!
  • Stealth magic for the ninja wanna-be
  • Illusions for fun and profit
  • Teleporting 101

and every other magical subject you can think of, with one notable exception. Anything that all related to the physical aspect of life.

You slowly pull out books and upon your fifth in a flash your gone and as your eyes open once more. You find yourself in some type of old timely hotel room. An inn?

e31524a9a061ddc566658241810e4c7c.jpg

Character Creation:

Name:

Picture:

Writing sample:Waking up and picking your five books

Your Five books:

I really love the idea of this RP! I gotta few questions though:

1.) At Good Night to its last sentence, was this "us" in the real world of modern stuff? Or "us" in a fantasy world after a day's work?

2.)"and every other magical subject you can think of...", I wanted to check if this means we can make our own book titles.

3.) Are we all gonna appear on the same room or each of us having a separate room we start in?

[QUOTE="Computing Magus]I really love the idea of this RP! I gotta few questions though:
1.) At Good Night to its last sentence, was this "us" in the real world of modern stuff? Or "us" in a fantasy world after a day's work?

2.)"and every other magical subject you can think of...", I wanted to check if this means we can make our own book titles.

3.) Are we all gonna appear on the same room or each of us having a separate room we start in?

[/QUOTE]
1)Modern real world!

2) Yep! Then I decide what you can learn from them!

3)Separate rooms same Inn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back