• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern a little long-term search

metacarpal

beauty is terror
Roleplay Type(s)

hello!
about me
hey, i'm meta! i'm a nineteen year old lit student from the uk and i've been getting the craving to write again. uni can get pretty busy so i won't be able to take loads of roleplays on, but i hope to give my all to any plots i get started on - i can almost always get one post up a week. i'm a descriptive writer and my minimum is around 3-4 paragraphs per post. i love ooc conversations about characters and just in depth plotting in general. i'm craving romance plots at the minute, and i really only do f/f, but i could do m/m at a push.

about you
because of my age, i'll only rp with people who are over 18. apart from that, what's really important to me in a partner is contributing to plotting and generally keeping an active ooc. i'm okay with posting around once a week, and it'd be great if we could keep our posts around the same length - one liners are a dealbreaker for me. while i love making pinterest boards and playlists, all i ask is that a partner can put up with me making them. i'm not super big on code but i like having simple character sheets with realistic fcs or short descriptions. i prefer to keep ic in pms, but after a while i like to move ooc to discord, but if you'd prefer not to that's fine! if you think we'd be a good fit, just send me a pm saying what you're interested in (:
plots
vessels
{ mafia ; boss x advisor ; the crushing weight of expectations }
the boss of the city's biggest family is out of the picture. luckily, he left his heir in charge. even more luckily, his advisor had his prodigee ready just in time. unluckily, they're both just over twenty, and the new boss doesn't have the best reputation.

fast in my car
{ f1 themed ; let's not bring real drivers into this ; drama and angst central }
it's the 2023 formula one world championship - the first with female drivers on the track. as ever, rivalries are born. off the track, other types of relationships are forged, too.

philia
{ dark academia; obsessive romance ; the secret history vibes }
a group of loners at a remote college. a newcomer arrives, and is quickly taken in by their de facto leader. a tragedy occurs. a tale as old as time.

wordbank
skins/skam vibes ; bad/good dynamic ; forbidden romance ; magical realism ; found families ; 80s settings ; monster x hero ; small towns ; enemies to lovers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back