• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Lil 7 Deadly Sins Search ♡

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey hey everyone, I'm gonna keep it quick and easy (: Seven Deadly Sins has been my fixation lately and as with most things I get obsessed with, I wanna rp it pretty badly.

Here's some things to know about me & what I'm looking for!!

• I'm in my twenties and would prefer partners who are also 18+
• I'm very much a romance rper at heart and would prefer to write pairings together! I'd also love to double up on characters, with the promise of giving my full effort to each one. I love writing characters of any gender and would love a partner who does as well.
• I'm welcome to oc x canon, canon x canon, or oc x oc! I'm also cool with any gender pairings!
• I don't have a ton of experience writing action/fighting scenes, but I really want to practice! I just feel like that should be stated given how violent 7DS is sometimes. The thought of playing with powers sounds especially cool, I just might need a little patience!
• I've only watched the show, and I've not finished it yet. I'm in the third season currently
• I would prefer to rp multiple paragraphs per response, with no expectation of you to match my length. I just want to feel that we're putting in the same amount of effort (:
• I'm chatty ooc and love making friends with my partners!

Alrighty, I think that's the basics! As I said above, I'm mostly looking to double so I'll list my character preferences below. (If I don't list a character you're interested in, definitely feel free to ask still because I'll most likely be willing to try!) b= characters I can write , i= characters i'd like you to write

Melodias, Ban, Gowther, Gilthunder, King, Escanor, Diane, Merlin, Elizabeth, Jericho, Howzer, Griamore, Slader, Arthur

Ban, Gilthunder, Gowther, Merlin, Arthur

I'm open to a ton of canon pairings and I love ocs, so just lemme know what you're interested in! Thanks for reading this far if you have, I'd prefer a pm over a comment but any interest is appreciated! I'm also discord friendly (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back