• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: Song of Champions

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Viska
Action: Signing up for a mission out of her league, but she doesn't know that, the silly goose.

Viska was no focused entirely on the old man who had appeared in the dining hall, his entrance was awesome! He was a Mage like her! Maybe he could teach her things! That would be so cool! Her eyes began to sparkle as she thought up of like cool spells and stuff until he began to do some magic. Suddenly Viska felt full and no longer thristy, though she kept drinking her Apple juice. He called everyone there bandit, Viska wasn't a bandit! She couldn't hurt a fly! Besides she wanted to be a hero! He then began asking if there were anyone brave enough to go out with him on a mission to the dark woods, everyone knew it would be a suicide mission but Viska being Viska, she had no idea nor would she care other wise. She immediately raised her hand, while she stood on the table so she could be seen.

"OHHHHHH! ME! ME! I WANT TO JOIN MISTER WIZARD MAN!"

She wasn't paying attention to what his actual name was cause she was too busy thinking about Sushi. She the ran over to where Cyrus was, the pitter patter of her feet echoing slightly as she reached him. Her tail was wagging back and forth and she had sparkles in her eyes, she could finally prove herself to be a hero! This would also be her very first major mission!

"I want to Join! I Don't want to be a mean bandit, I want to be a hero like William Black! I know Light magic and stuff! I can help light the way! Or blind the enemies! And.... Apple Juice?"

She would then proceed to give him the Juice box that Bem didn't want to drink. She wanted to be a hero! She wanted to help people!

Birdsie Birdsie
Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman LostHaven LostHaven
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Akihito Akihito Hanarei Hanarei Noble Scion Noble Scion Reinhardt Reinhardt SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Fable Fable The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof lightdrago lightdrago CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Risa_Banner.jpg
Interacting with
Faust LostHaven LostHaven , Cyrus Birdsie Birdsie
Vicinity/Mention
Fable Fable Archdemon Archdemon Noble Scion Noble Scion Reinhardt Reinhardt SP3CT3R SP3CT3R One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Akihito Akihito Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow @DiningHall
Risa had all but ignored Faust's comments as she stood before the wizard. He seemed to really want to push further recourse though it was something she could easily dish out when given a better opportunity to do so. It was quite easy to tack on more tedious tasks for him to do. She had to admit whoever this wizard fellow was seemed to be just as tempting to ruffle her feathers. Insulting the members of the guild was just as bad to her as being insulted herself. It wasn't as if she considered herself the one who owned the guild, simply the one charged with ensuring it remained functional. She would be near the last person to say she is the idol model of a hero. She was there to ensure it functioned no matter what others might think of her in the process. A clean reputation was something she long since cared about maintaining.

Her eyes darted to Faust as he only seemed to want to further shove his foot into his own mouth. None the less she was quiet, not reacting despite his claims against her 'humanity'. She kept her emotionless expression even as Veth seemed to come to the aid in her own way as well embracing the wizard. It didn't at all surprise her went the seemingly grumpy man seemed to go on further insulting the guild. She heard his proclamation of being a founder. Truth be told she wasn't all that certain about such a claim. It seemed a bit far fetched but she had no doubt there were others who aided in the creation of the Guild. It was a little less far fetched given his age and the fact he was the living embodiment of a stereotypical elder wizard.

"Wait before you simply take the job of such a fellow, particularly one who is so quick to berate you." She spoke up quite sternly. She stepped up closer to him looking straight at him.

"If you so want to make a request of members of the guild, it is expected to at least tell those who are to engage in any activity that puts their lives at risk that they know just what it is you are planning to have them do. As you said we are suppose to be heroes, how are we to know the task you wish to have aid in is one that is virtuous to begin with unless you can explain just what it is? You might not believe the guild to be of heroes, but I ensure you it is not just a group of mercenaries willing to do any shady task without knowing what it is. " She spoke up standing before the wizard keeping her stern expression. It bothered her a bit how quickly a few had jumped up at the offer of a question without trying to see just what it was about first, though it wasn't anything she saw as fit of punishment. It was her job to be more cautious about things pertaining to the guild.

By the time Cyrus had appeared in the hall, Auriel had finished four whole bottles, equating to eight whole litres of ale. Despite this, she wasn't completely drunk at all. Apparently, a fallen angel gets drunk less easily than some other mortal races.

She didn't know what exactly the wizard had done, but Auriel suddenly felt less drowsy right after Cyrus made a burst of silver energy traverse the room. Then, he began to insult the guildsmen, calling them worthless, children, and whatnot. Curiously however, Auriel took into account that some of the members of the guild were older than he. However, as always, Auriel kept her thoughts to herself. She listened to the wizard's words carefully, and she noticed a few things. First: this mission would be extremely dangerous, as it involved traversing into the Dark Forest. At this point, it may as well be a suicide mission. Second: the nature of it was extremely uncertain, as even Cyrus did not know when hey would depart. Finally, the mission was an important one, like as if the fate of the world of something balanced on it. She had deduced this from Cyrus' earlier comment that they were doomed.

Watching the first few members stand up, Auriel took specific notice to that Faedriar, who called herself a queen. Some other members gave less stern responses, and Auriel herself decided on the most appropriate course of action. Finally, standing up from her seat and raising Durandal, still in its sheath, she loudly declared: "Fallen Angel, Auriel. Dark Knight, but I still retain abilities as a paladin. I will assist you."

Today was definitely something, huh? She decides to arrive at Fort Black earlier than usual, and now this suddenly happens. Whatever it was, Auriel decided that she would at least play a part in it. After all, she hadn't been this excited in a while. Maybe it was that she could cleave down demons again? Her thoughts were interrupted by Risa, who spoke out to everybody, telling them not to accept some mission from a man who had openly insulted them. "Guildmaster," she called out, "this man is Cyrus of Trostenwald, there is literally a statue of him in the courtyard. He already stated that he was one of the founders of this building, I advise that you inspect the statue immediately." Auriel paused for a second, giving Cyrus a long glance. Was this man really Cyrus of Trostenwald? Can a normal human even live that long? "Perhaps, he hasn't provided adequate proof that he is whom he claims to be?" She finally uttered, only barely loud enough for everyone else to hear.

Last edited:
Erald Wimstanton
The Guild Hall - Dining Hall

Gunny took note of the scene taking place around him. The Guild was not what he was expecting it to be. It seemed to lack actual veterans, and instead be composed of those only seeking to hold the title of ‘Hero’ without upholding its duties or responsibilities. So far, this ‘Cyrus’ fellow seemed like the only other truly competent individual in the room.

“So, you’re already about to go on a quest?” Gunny always found the word ‘quest’ to be a funny one. It made any job sound far more heroic than it would actually be. “Well, I may not be part of this Guild, but I’d sure like to partake in this job. I mean, my support will be quite valuable in a number of applications.”

( Birdsie Birdsie )

Wobb Gooblesplatsh
Guild bar-dining hall
Adventure calls!

Wobb was waiting patiently as he could, but the bar was really dang busy today... He could wait... Even through he could feel magic and hear an old man’s voice, he could wait... Oh heck he couldn’t do this! He could taste the adventure all the way from here! So, with barely a
“Sowwy!”
To mark his departure, he took the peanut bowl, ate the whole dang thing, and moved as quick as he could to the adjoining room, where it seemed a very convincing actor was playing the part of Cyrus of Trostenwald! So not a real adventure, but probably still something worth it! This guy had the part down to a tee! Even his wardrobe and props were on point! He was really convincing, to the point where the other guild members were debating how real he was! Oh, this was fun! What proved he was an actor, though?
“Aha! His weg! Mozt pwafeshionaw actows dun bodder wif ‘is scaws! So his weft weg shud be missin’ a bytemawk scaw! An’ makeup scaws is ee-zee-wash! No foowin’ me!... Bud I otta be takin’ notez. You’we weawwy gud at being Cywus!”
he said, both giving the guild their testing method, and laying a super sneaky trap for the fake Cyrus. Because Cyrus’s bitemark scar wasn’t on his left leg, but his right! Still, this actor was downright amazing! How was he not a part of the old troupe?

( Birdsie Birdsie and like a literal army of people I’m too dead tired to tag.)

Last edited:
Bem the Apianian
E5D75A39-AE7E-4317-B2C5-EABBFC2E37D1.png
Bem hadn’t exactly been paying attention to the demon lackey!s words at first, but from what she gathered, he was searching for a party to defend against evil of some sort. “I am not with these giant-freezing monsters, I’ll have you know..” she grumbled. What terrible timing to have entered such a place, there was a “wizard” that was making it clear that he wasn’t a “warlock”, although to her, they were the same thing, a whole lot of angry people and a kobold That didn’t seem to know what a dire situation this was. Bem didn’t want to have to think so hard and keep track of everything, she was still getting used to her heightened abilities and intelligence and this situation most certainly wasn’t helping.. However the quest this man-witch was suggesting could most definitely aid her in learning of the world around her..

“You have my spear, friend of demons. Just don’t go sacrificing me, eh?” She called out to the wizard, brandishing her weapon and carefully walking over to him, hoping it was the correct decision. Yet another member, a woman, declaring herself a handful of titles Bem did not recognise, appeared in the building, making it feel a whole lot clustered than before as Bem arrived next to the teleporting man and his friend.
“Statue..? I feel like I’ve heard that word before.. I think we had like.. One back at home..? I may be sorely mistaken about the giants...” she mumbled half-heartedly, mostly to herself. “I-I apologise for the insults.. I thought you were evil..” she mumbled a bit more, curling her arms around her and tightening the space between her legs in an attempt to make herself appear smaller. She’d called the guild members a few nasty things, and that’s not what she had set out to do after being exiled from her home. “Just do your magic and teleport me already..” she bumbled in embarrassment, knowing that the wizard wasn’t intent on doing that just yet. Not to mention the magic man seemed to be pretty strong as she could tell from the quaking ground earlier, it couldn't hurt to be on his side, even if he did worship demons
Birdsie Birdsie LostHaven LostHaven Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Hanarei Hanarei Fable Fable Archdemon Archdemon Reinhardt Reinhardt SP3CT3R SP3CT3R One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Akihito Akihito . Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Last edited:
Erald Wimstanton

Gunny had just about taken into account the crowd of people surrounding him and the wizard. When he had offered his weapon to the service of this 'Cyrus', he had still been in a state of being unable to see after having been temporarily blinded by the process of teleportation. When his eyes finally recovered, they began to take note of those who made up this Guild. Simple humans, and then elves, and even a fallen angel. There were lizards, bees, and slimes if the previous selection wasn't enough. But one had caught the attention of Gunny. One of those very slimes in fact. It would have been difficult not to acquire his interest with speech like that. Gunny barely understood a word he said. "Sorry.. what the fuck did that guy say?" He inquired, pointing a finger directly towards this individual.

( Graystone713 Graystone713 )

[div class=fyurifauxtabs]Veth | Great Dining Hall | Birdsie Birdsie | Nearby One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost [/div]
[div class=img]
LxiwvEQ.png
[/div]The warm fuzzy feeling wrapped around Veth thanks to her drunken stupor was gone almost the same instant the wizards spoke his incantation. The drunken flush was gone from her cheeks and she found herself completely sober... and slightly confused as to what exactly had just happened. Veth, unfortunately, could recall what she had done while drunk and felt completely appalled at her behavior. She tried to maintain her calm demeanor, but not only had she hugged this stranger, she had tackled her rival and made a fool of herself, in front of the entire dining hall.

She stepped away from the wizard, one, two steps backwards, her body tense. As he further identified himself as one of the founder, she felt even more of a fool. She remained silent and decided to not interrupt him as he continued to speak. She flinched internally at his words as he called none of those present worthy to be called a hero, along with many other harsh words. He continued further, stating he needed seasoned warriors to join him in a mission into the Dark Forest. Everyone knew they were not to enter that accursed place, to do so was a death sentence. Some questioned, others threw themselves at the mission happily.

Veth swallowed, finally having a chance to speak. "My deepest apologies Sir Cyrus for my rude and disrespectful behavior. I shall do whatever reasonable request you ask of me to make up for my groping of your person. I offer my service in your mission, should you find it adequate enough." She gave him a small bow of her head and made her way back over to where she had been seated previously before this embarrassment happened. However, she made sure to not sit close to Ki'Tavi, keeping at least a three foot distance from him after she had grabbed her things and resettled herself at the table, staring at the wood-grain of the table. She was probably never going to live down this moment.
[class=fyurifauxtabs] width:100%; text-align:center; background:none; box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(34, 25, 25, 0.4); border-bottom:1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=img] float:left; max-width:400px; pointer-events:none; [/class]

Kthaog'Ydu |Dining Hall | Direct Mentions: Birdsie Birdsie Indirect Mentions: @Dining Hall

Kthaog'Ydu listened quietly to the strange man's words. One of his tentacles absentmindedly jotted down the information he gleaned about the man off the other beings in the room. Ever since this Cyrus had appeared things had gotten more interesting for the Illithid. He was relieved to have something to occupy his mind, as the food they served here wasnt quite doing it and he had never learned to enjoyed the thing the races of this realm called 'alcohol'.

He hadnt realized who the figure was-he was still quite bad at recognizing the difference between humans-but his speech intrigued Ydu. He felt a buzz of excitement at the thought of getting to travel to the Dark Forest and flexed a tentacle excitedly.

It was one of the many places Ydu wished to catalogue. Who knew how much laid in wait, begging to be recorded by him. He had read a few sparse documents about the place, but nothing great enough to satisfy his curiosity. There was danger, of course, a good chance he could die, but imagine the fauna and flora to be studied. He could possibly even discover some new creature in there.

The possibilities outweighed the sensible side of his brain, and his mind was made up almost instantly, a decision he was almost sure to regret in the future. He folded his journal and pen back into his robe and quietly buzzed "I will go," into the wizard's mind and raised one of his hands.

Kthaog'Ydu dismissed the arguments the others presented. He did not care who the man was, so long as he had power and a team already lining up behind him. If he was going to the Dark Forest, a place brimming with discoveries, Kthaog'Ydu was going as well.

Cyrus looked at Viska, slightly overwhelmed by the enthusiasm. "Thank you, but I needn't juice." He threw a glance in Risa's direction that said 'Is she old enough to be here?' He was uncertain whether the kobold girl knew what she was getting into, but so be it. Such optimism would serve her well in the Dark Forest, which tends to snuff out those feelings.

Cyrus saw the doubt. In the guild master, in the slime, and in many others. "Allow me to make myself clear." Instead of chanting an incantation, however, he only clapped his hands together twice high in the air, with no special effects.

Nothing happened for five seconds, but after that, a sound could be heard coming from outside the dining hall. A while after, several golems burst into the room, clumsily lumbering through as fast as they could in Cyrus' direction. He smiled when he saw them and the golems, although they could not display emotion, suggested they were happy through their uncannily open body language.

"Hi, guys." He nodded, flashing them with his grin. "Been a while."

"Hi." The golems answered in a chorus - their voices were high-pitched and slightly robotic. This would be shocking to everyone, including the guild master. Although golems accepted commands from any member that the guild master designated, they never talked back. Most people wouldn't even know they had such a function.

"How have you been?"

The golems had various answers, speaking over each other. One said, "They don't pay me, but the job is fulfilling so I don't mind," while another in the back said, "It's not really how I pictured my life turning out." And a multitude of other answers with various emotions attached, ranging from sadness to satisfaction.

Cyrus looked at one of the golems in specific. "Can you confirm who I am, dearie?"

The golem's eyes seemed to dilate and glow blue for just a split second. "Soul signature confirmed. Cyrus of Trostenwald, affectionately identified: 'Daddy Cyrus.' Currently human, male, two-hundred and sixty-five years old."

Cyrus laid his hand on the golem and faced the people around them. "Very sophisticated they are. Much more than guards, but it seems William lacked creativity." He looked back at the golems and smiled heartily. The old man felt melancholy looking at his iron sons. He also felt two-hundred and fifty years younger.

"Alright, guys. Break's over. Keep your emotions on, then back to work... Oh, and tell your brothers I'm back. If anyone needs maintenance, you know where to find me."

"Bye." The golems answered, then formed in a neat rank and left the dining hall.

The last one to leave seemed to pause and look back for a moment then walked out. He may have whispered something and that something may or may not have been: 'I love you, dad.'

"Then allow me to explain now what this mission entails." Cyrus looked at the adventurers in front of him, as he did not think of them as heroes. At least not yet. "I have... educated reason to believe that Turenval has returned..." He hesitated to speak more, struggling internally to deliver the full news. His mind in turmoil, Cyrus took a deep breath and looked up with determination.

"...Roughly a year ago, actually," he dropped the bomb. "I hoped to come earlier, but something interfered with my voyage. Our time is numbered in weeks, perhaps days. But soon enough the enemy will ride and when that happens, Albion, and more, will burn, and this time we have no General Audron, no William Black, and no prophecy to protect us."

"Needless to say, we're screwed," he spoke harshly, with a word that was rare to come from the mouth of an old, wise sage. "We should focus on getting all of you here to speed to minimize the losses. I will observe every candidate for the quest over a period of days - as long as time allows before the day of Turenval's attack - and when the stars tell me it is time, we shall set out. I will choose only those who are willing, and capable. Even to me, the Dark Forest is not a trivial matter. I must prepare myself as well."

"Now, that you know the truth, let me tell you that the reward for this journey shouldn't be quantified in gold, or fame, but rather in how much of the world we live in is left once we're done. Last time Turenval led a campaign like this, tens of thousands perished, cities burned, and armies were shattered. On top of that, it seems we were much stronger back then."

"Anyone still willing to do this, raise their hands. Those uncertain, do nothing. Those who are not willing, leave. Those with questions or objections, establish them now." He instantly saw a number of people leave, only several handfuls remaining (y'all.)

Abdival
Location - Dinning Hall

After several minutes had passed Abdival had sat for long enough, watching the wizard a scene so large that most people left the room out of fear of the quest. Abdival barely spent time learning about legends, and as a result had never heard of this man. His sister Avaline would most certainly have known this man, but history was just a show of past strength, what matters is how powerful he is now, and whether such a quest would be useful to Abdival.

"HAHAHA!" He yelled, standing up, from the back of the dinning hall. "If you are so powerful, and heroic." He said walking toward him, slowly gaining speed. "WELL THEN!" Nothing has change in the last year, i dont care about my guild membership, I don't care about these people, something needs to change. he thought, continuing to gain speed until he was running at full speed. Weak weak weak weak weak weak WEAK WEAK! "PROVE IT OR DIE!"

At that instant Abdival threw his right arm forward and concentrated as much of his blackfire into a single point in the center of his hand. So much so that a black field of distortion sucking in the light around his hand formed. He jumped off the ground continuing his momentum until his hand was directly in front of him. DIE With that he left go of all the pilled up energy within his hand. The resulting action formed an explosion stemming from his hand, that fired a concentrated ball of black fire toward the mage. The ball was so concentrated that is had several smaller explosions as it tore across the Dinning hall, tables, chairs, anything that got in its way was ripped through leaving only pieces to be burned by the void colored fire.

With such moment Abdival had no intention of "hitting" Cyrus, it was only a matter of getting near him. Abdvial spun in the air several times from the explosions extra momentum. As the raging ball of fire collided with the wall, castle black shook. The fire easily large enough to consume both the mage and anyone else standing around him. Of course Abdvial wasn't completely dumb, he had made sure that the explosion wouldn't kill everyone within the room, just harm them. And the fire ball didn't collide with anyone in it's path. So theoretically no one would die. The fire from the explosion sucked the light from the entire area around Cyrus, and no one could see what happened, although Abdvial would be immune to the effects, seeing everything that happened.

Finally landing one the ground somewhat dazed from the spinning, he saw the massive of fire consuming the dinning hall. mage mage, where is he? He looked around carefully searching for what the so called "legends" next move would be.
Birdsie Birdsie Hanarei Hanarei Fable Fable Archdemon Archdemon Noble Scion Noble Scion Reinhardt Reinhardt SP3CT3R SP3CT3R One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Akihito Akihito Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow LostHaven LostHaven (and anyone is missed)

Suddenly, a great darkness enveloped the hall with a loud boom. The void fire hit a wall next to the wizard and burned everything in its path, at the same time, obscuring it in slight darkness, but Cyrus remained unharmed by the attack. Cyrus instantly turned his hand and intoned a spell, pointing his staff at the flames and drawing along them, as a mighty hose of water extinguished everything that Abdival set aflame.

The old wizard looked at the troublesome sorcerer and met him with a stern gaze. "If proof is what you wish for," he scoffed loudly, then held out his staff and yelled out a brief phrase in a mystical language, followed by a movement of his hand.

Abdival would feel a tingly sensation, starting in his stomach, then moving through his limbs and finally reaching his head and assaulting it with a short migraine. Then, after a little moment, he would suddenly transform into a small, harmless newt. A baleful polymorph spell, one of the classics that they don't teach anymore for whatever reason. Cyrus walked up to the creature and picked it up in his hand by the body.

Abdival could still speak, and his intellect or sentience were both unhampered, but nonetheless, his body was weak and casting magic would be made far more difficult. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't lock you in a jar then drop it into the sea," he fumed raspily.

Ellis managed to dodge out of the way of the fire, but a part of his pants set aflame, which he quickly put out. He stood up, then moved behind the wizard as he intervened. He didn't say anything, just watched the events unfold in no small amount of shock.

Last edited:
Jason Crowe
Great Dining Hall
Interacting with everyone in it

Jason wasn't exactly sure what he expected when Cyrus clapped his hands, but it certainly wasn't that. The many golems that littered the guild walked in with a simple command. The guy didn't even have to use magic. Even weirder, they spoke! They never spoke! Not to anyone else in the guild, at least. This Cyrus dude is definitely the real deal. "That is so awesome," Jason exclaims in awe, grasping his chin and tilting his head to the side. Jason wondered that with enough persistence, he could get the golems to react to him in some way, even if it is just scolded him.

Daddy Cyrus? Didn't realize the old man was into that kinda stuff. Eh, who am I to judge? Jason thought with amusement.

However, at the mention of Turenval, Jason stiffened. Everyone in the country's heard that name before. There were stories that floated the streets, mostly to scare the scum and poor children living in it. However, they did their intended effect: freak everyone out. Perhaps calling them stories are not entirely correct. The stories were based on real events after all. Cities burning. People dying. Destruction everywhere. It sent a shiver down Jason's spine. The only question left to ponder is if Turenval is scarier in the stories or in real life. And if the old man is speaking the truth, Turenval's already been around for a year. Jason already spelling disaster in his head.

Perhaps I should warn Dorn... Jason thinks with concern. He's not sure how the bastard's doing nowadays, but all he hopes is Dorn's doing fine. It would be pertinent for him to know.

Jason sighed. "What kind of shit did I get myself into now..." Jason muttered under his breath. "This just got more dangerous..." The thief clicked his tongue in slight annoyance at how the reward should be quantified. Jason may not expect gold, but he bet he'll find something tangible in the Dark Forest. If he goes, that is.

Before Jason could give any response, some lunatic started screaming. Jason quirked an eyebrow and looked at the man who was the source of the noise. Before anything could be done, the psycho threw a black fireball at the wizard. Jason gasped in surprise and jumped back into the nearest shadow to melt into. The attack may not have been meant for him, but he will not get singed as collateral.

Turns out, he did not need to. Just as quick as it started, it was over. The attacker turned into a newt, with the wizard standing threateningly over it. "Someone's about to get croaked..." he said quietly, jumping back out into the open.

Erald Wimstanton

The scene that had just unfolded was a clear display of the state the Guild of Heroes was in. Clearly, the standards and requirements for being a ‘Hero’ had severely degraded throughout the years, resulting in a faction of brigands and bullies who merely adopted their titles from the predecessors. Gunny may be an arse himself, but at least he joined to do something worthwhile than sit an his arse, drink his way to obesity and neglect the duties that came with the job, choosing only to indulge in the privileges.

At this point, Gunny felt an obligation to step forward and address his peers. He was, of course, going to be working with them. “You honestly call yourselves a Guild of ‘Heroes’?” He began. “What kind of ‘Hero’ attempts to kill his fellow man - let alone his superior - simply for the sake of it, just as we witnessed? This is not the Guild I came to join. I came to join a Guild of Heroes. Not a guild of thugs, posers, and wannabes.” At this point, Gunny’s fists were clenched, signalling his spiking temper.

( Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman LostHaven LostHaven
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Akihito Akihito Hanarei Hanarei Archdemon Archdemon Noble Scion Noble Scion Reinhardt Reinhardt SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Fable Fable The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof lightdrago lightdrago CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Goretiss Goretiss Graystone713 Graystone713 )

Abdival
Location - Dinning Hall

It takes a moment to realize you've been beaten. But at the point when you insides crunch and turn into a newt. It's over. As Cyrus walked to him, Abdival slowly saw everything he wanted. Fairfax free, his people rejoicing under the Blanche family, his sister standing above it all. No No No its all going to be for nothing. Rage filled Abdival as he couldn't escape the mage grabbing him. Almost entirely missing what Cyrus had asked and just raging his own feeling. "I have spent everything I have to build my dream, too much for you too let it fall!" So much anger built up within him that his body caught on fire. Not much and it would hurt the mage, but it was all his genuine energy at the time.

"I...I spent a year in this pathetic guild! Watching half heroes pretend to be the savior of our race! I came here for the elites who would build a future with their dreams. Not spent years wasting time. Being a hero meant having a dream and being ready to die for that, yet one person walking into a room and says some 'really hard challenge' and clears half of the room out!"
Abdival began snapping at Cyrus and wiggling around to see if he could find an angle to bite or burn him.

"How many are here for money? For STATUS!? So they can sit and be a drunk and call themselves good at what they do?! You call these people HEROES? I've seen dogs that are more profound heroes than that this place." Abdival wasn't mad at the mage, more himself. He barely knew the mage, but he had spent his life not taking action, and wasting time in the guild. And he only attacked him because of the years of built up rage. The truth is if he wanted to kill the mage he probably would have brought the building down. He just wanted something to change, that he wouldn't sit down and fail to raise his hand, and end up in the back again. It doesn't matter if you put me in a thousand cages "I will never give up!" As he said this he created a small explosion from his tail whipping, with built up black fire, Cyrus's hand and broke free to fall on the floor.

Birdsie Birdsie Hanarei Hanarei Fable Fable Archdemon Archdemon Noble Scion Noble Scion Reinhardt Reinhardt SP3CT3R SP3CT3R One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Akihito Akihito Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow LostHaven LostHaven

The old wizard heard the lizard rant on and on about some problems of his own, completely failing to understand what the hell Abdival was talking about. Just as he was about to let him go, Abdival created an explosion of fire and dropped to the floor, slightly burning Cyrus' hand in the process. "Oh, why... you!" the wizard hissed venomously.

Cyrus spoke a single word, encrusting his hand in a protection from fire spell. He picked up Abdival again and looked him in the eyes menacingly for a moment. He threw him casually into the air, and then caught him on the way down. He did that a few more times, then adjusted his grip and said, "Happy trails, kid."

Before Abdival realized what was going on, there was a fresh hole in a nearby window, and a lizard was learning how to fly.

Having thrown the annoyance out a window, Cyrus faced the 'heroes.' He rubbed his hands against each other, cleaning the dust off of them. He leveled a very worn look towards Risa. "Today's heroes are very accommodating," he scoffed with dry sarcasm.

He raised his pipe to his mouth, took in a pant, then exhaled a cloud of white smoke. "I bid you all good evening. I will be in my study. Feel free to come in if you have need of a wizard." A light glowed from Cyrus' body and he disappeared in a flash, leaving behind only a bit of his pipe's smoke and bubbles, which popped soon after while the smoke dissipated.

Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow -- Vault Entrance -> Dining Hall -> Fort Black South Wall -- Open For Interaction

Three teleports, Faust reckoned. As he sat in front of the vault door, a plan already beginning to brew in his empty skull. Of course, Faust wasn’t paying for the bricks himself, and he wasn’t sure if the guild had high quality bricks stored up. Furthermore, he couldn’t walk into Bowerstone with his skeleton face. Though, who said Faust said that he had to go as himself? Removing his metal mask, Faust uttered a few syllables, as an illusion covered his real face. Short black hair, blue eyes, he had disguised himself as the guildmaster. “Oh boy, this is going to be fun.”

Faust appeared at a very specific store with a flash of arcane energy. The shopkeeper almost fell over in panic. “Bricks.” Faust said, his voice altered to sound like the guildmaster. “Fort Black’s walls need to be repaired, I need highest quality bricks. They need to be enchanted with protection magic afterwards.” Dumbfounded, the keeper merely nodded and asked for how much he needed. “All of it, put it on my tab.”

Few minutes later, Faust appeared in the courtyard, alongside a HUGE pile of bricks. By huge, I mean a storeroom worth of highest-grade bricks. The huge pile of bricks dropping on the ground would create a huge thud that could be heard all the way from the dining hall. Fuck, Faust had just sealed his own fate. If the guildmaster was feeling particularly merciful, she’d make him pay her back. If she wasn’t, then he’d be tied up on a tree and have vials of holy water thrown at him as his least painful punishment. Oh lord, he sure hoped he wasn’t gonna get healers casting healing magic on him, that shit was painful...

Returning to the dining hall, Faust briefly witnessed a person attacking Cyrus and then turned into a newt and thrown out the window. “Whowhatwhenwherehowwhywhatthefuck?” He spluttered, before slowly backing out from the entrance. “Yeah fuck this shit I’m out.” He muttered before returning to his stack of bricks in the courtyard. He would teleport once again, a portion of the bricks and himself to the east wall of fort black.

Giving the wall a good kick, Faust tried to check if anything would break.

Snap!

The only thing that broke was his own leg. “Fuck me, repair the wall my ass.” He muttered, as he began the tedious task of checking every brick...

Last edited:
Bem the Apianian
hip to fuck bees.png
Bem was just about lucky enough to have avoided the massive inferno that had been summoned up from seemingly nowhere by diving towards the grumpy wizard, but was not quite so fortunate as to avoided getting soaked from the man's reaction. Her clothes hung to her body and her antennae were dripping with water, "So far, I have to zzay, I really am finding it difficult to comprehend you creatures." she buzzed grumpily, wondering where the attack came from if they were of the same people. Such a thing was almost unimaginable back in her home, everyone was always to preoccupied doing their job and no one ever thought about hurting anyone other than the dirty ants.

The wizard disappeared into more of that sickly vapour of his, which left a wet Bem standing there, surrounded by people she didn't know, relatively far away from her home she was forbidden to return to.
It was almost enough to make her cry. She was going to have to spend the rest of her life amongst such a barbaric bunch. The poor apianian let out a depressed and shaky sigh as she squeezed her shirt and moved over towards a seat, next to a man that seemed to have had the opposite problem and been set alight. "Are all you creatures like that..?" she pondered aloud, pointing to the rapidly disappearing cloud of smoke, placing her behind down on the tough wood, which felt rather uncomfortable as her stinger was stabbing into it slightly. "Dirty demon-pact making 'wizard'. Where I come from, such a thing is outlawed! And for good reason. No person should have that much power.. Apart from the queen of course.. But isn't that what I did..? I guess I'm no better.." she mumbled half-heartedly to herself before turning to her newfound conversation partner.

"You, creature. What race are you? And I do hope you use names.. My name is Bem, I am an apianian, used to be a royal guard! But I uh.. Let's not talk about that." she said with a soft smile, trying to hide her shame at the act she had committed, hoping to bury the secret and never let it see the sight of day again.
Birdsie Birdsie

[div class=fyurifauxtabs]Veth | Cyrus Study? | Interacting Birdsie Birdsie [/div]
[div class=img]
LxiwvEQ.png
[/div]Veth silently observed as Cyrus summoned the golems into the dining hall. She had heard mention of a statue of his person possibly existing on the guild grounds, but she couldn't recall. She was still too new and unfamiliar with the castle, she hadn't ever messed with any of the golems here. Here they wandered in at their master's beckoning, identifying the wizard and his age. Veth felt amazement? Wonder? Awe? She had never met someone as old as him, at least that she was aware of. She was unsure about the golems calling him 'daddy' though and felt somewhat uncomfortable.

He told them to leave before turning back to those in the dining hall, announcing the reason for his presence. He mentioned that he was a year late, and that this meant they were short on time to face the evil that was already prepared to make its move. She was unsure if she was truly able to face such a threat. She'd heard many things about the Dark Forest. At a younger age when she had asked what would happen to one who entered, her tutor had sternly and seriously said 'death.' However, she honestly couldn't just sit idly by now that she was aware of this.

Just as she was about to raise her hand, some other guild member attacked the wizard, clearly not satisfied with what had been displayed by the elder man this far. Veth quickly stood on her feet, but was too slow in reaction to the unexpected charge; a fiery inferno causing her to instinctively raise her arms to cover her face. By the time she lowered her arms, the wizard had moved quickly and doused the wild flame, the man who attacked him gone and in his place a... cute lizard?

The lizard ranted and raved, wriggling angrily and burning, eventually getting free from the wizard. However, the Wizard scooped up the lizard and tossed him out a window, causing Veth's eyes to open a millimeter or so wider. Then with a flash of light the wizard was gone the same way he had appeared, leaving the dining hall an utter scorched mess and much more vacant. Veth decided to speak to the elder man she had offended, still feeling that her apology wasn't enough, that he saw her as someone not honorable or worthy.

She leaned over to grab her things and excused herself from the table. She felt a bit of pity towards the now-newt, hoping he wouldn't get squished or eaten while stuck in his sorry, but cute, state. She wasn't exactly sure where his study was and ended up wandering aimlessly till she finally found what she assumed was the correct door. She lifted her hand, hesitated and then knocked on the door to announce her presence, "May this one enter?" She cautiously opened the door, peeking around it curiously just in case she stumbled into the wrong room and was disturbing someone.
[class=fyurifauxtabs] width:100%; text-align:center; background:none; box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(34, 25, 25, 0.4); border-bottom:1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=img] float:left; max-width:400px; pointer-events:none; [/class]

Risa_Banner.jpg
Interacting with
Cyrus Birdsie Birdsie Auriel LostHaven LostHaven
Vicinity/Mention
Fable Fable Archdemon Archdemon Noble Scion Noble Scion Reinhardt Reinhardt SP3CT3R SP3CT3R One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Akihito Akihito Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow @DiningHall
(Open for interaction)
Risa looked towards Auriel, shaking her head a bit. She understood who he claimed to be, and in ways she believed it was a bit strange to see him there but there was a good possibility it was true. None the less one thing she was well versed in is never simply trusting someone no matter what strong connection they might have to your group. She had suffered from being backstabbed before in her past, she knew better then to blindly follow orders.

"I would hope even if you received a task from me you would be quick to question what the job is. I might be the current guild master, but I don't expect others to blindly follow me. Even if this is indeed Cyrus of Trostenwald, it does not warrant blinding following him without any clue of what he might be seeking your services for." She spoke, quite evident she was far from the trusting type. Risa wasn't the oldest, but she tended to approach things in a much more cautious manor. It was perhaps one of her greatest perks, as well in many ways one of her greatest detriments. It wasn't easy to build close bonds with others when you always tended to keep a distance between yourself and others.

Much to her own surprise, she watched as Cyrus summoned the gollems to come to him. She closed her one eye, her iris on the other glowing with a purple halo as she looked out briefly to see the magic flowing in the air around her, attempting to check briefly for some trickery that could be at play at them following seemingly his control, not seeing anything usual about them that could warrant such a thing. While it was possible he had found a way by their design to control them, it was a much less likely option she was more ready to doubt. If he had really attempted to do such a thing, she suspected he would of been far less direct about his approach in both getting into the Guild as well as berating them. As he started to explain the mission she eased a bit, listening in closely to what he had to say.

As the golems were finally clearing from the room, Risa witnessed Abdival unleash his spell. Her eyes glowed violet once more as the halo formed. She could quickly tell despite his wild temper it seemed to be to some extent controlled though it still didn't change the fact he didn't seem to care if he hurt someone else in the process. Risa sighed as she swiftly pulled out one of her throwing daggers. She tossed it swiftly, the dagger slicing through the smaller explosions rippling off from it causing the explosions to quickly dissipate away. As tempted as she was to completely stop the spell, it wasn't her place to do so with it being focused upon Cyrus. Founder or not, she did not seek to downplay his own ability to protect himself. If he really was in need of help she would simply intervene when the time is right. It seemed with Abdival suddenly changed into a Newt that wasn't even necessary. As he flew through the window she shook her head in response as Cyrus left to the study. She doubted he would go so far as to lie about where he was heading to.

"Well.... I suppose that was a thing." She spoke shrugging a bit as she glanced over at the hole in the window. "Whoever sees Abdival next, tell him he has a mess to clean up, I don't care if he has to do it as a newt." She spoke being quite casual as she spoke seeming content enough with what happened. She supposed she should get onto doing her job as a Guildmaster. You never truly ever had a moment to yourself when you were trying to keep a guild running after all.

Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow -- Fort Black East Wall -- Open For Interaction

"Ninety-nine pipes of weed on the wall." Faust sung merrily to himself, as he pushed a loose looking brick forward. The mortar around it crumbled, and the brick came loose easily. Sighing, Faust looked behind him at the pile of old bricks. He had barely gone through a teeny tiny portion of the wall, and there was already a huge pile of useless bricks. Oh lord, that devil of a woman definitely wasn't trying to make his life (death) easy. "Why did I have to do this?! I don't know a single goddamn thing about building fucking walls!" He hollered in frustration, punching the wall with more force than a human ever could. A series of loud cracks and snaps followed, as Faust raised his hand to find himself staring at a mangled mess of shattered bones. "Ah, my bad." He half-laughed to himself.
1525591435290.png
It didn't take long at all for the damage to regenerate. For all the trouble dark magic is worth, being forbidden and all, it actually was pretty useful. Over the past few centuries, Faust has done many stupid things that would've gotten any normal human killed. Thanks to being a lich and all, Faust is able to much around without too much consequence. But that clearly isn't the issue at hand here. He had the entirety of Fort Black's wall to fix, and that would take one person an eternity to do. "If only I had a little help..." Faust muttered to himself.

Suddenly, Faust felt a wave of stupidity inspiration wash over him. Who in the world said Faust couldn't have help? Sure, he had basic knowledge on making a golem, but that wasn't his specialty. No, of course he's a master of cryomancy and the arcane, but neither is going to help him right now. Well, casting Point Null or Mobius Arcanum would help with demolishing the wall, but he's meant to repair it, not blow it up. As much as he wanted to. What on earth could this mentally fucked narrator be pointing at? "Necromancy, of course!"

Preparing a teleport spell once again, Faust decided to take himself somewhere where he could raise the dead in peace. Obviously, that wasn't easy considering it was broad daylight. In a flash of dark purple, Faust vanished from Fort Black again.

He appeared in a barren wasteland, possibly outside of Albion. No, correction, he was indeed outside of Albion. Looking down, Faust noticed he was more than sixty meters in the air, and was rapidly falling. "Ah dang." He muttered to himself, as he landed onto the ground with a huge crunch. Faust lay on the ground for several seconds, nothing than a bag of broken bones. About a minute later, he steadied himself, all of his bones seemingly repaired. "Wow. I should make myself another body. Maybe give it horns." He joked to himself- he'd amused himself with that idea several times, but Faust ultimately concluded that he liked the raven mask and he didn't mind being just a skeleton. Looking around, Faust opened his palm and began chanting. As he did so, a phenomenal amount of necromantic energy began to amass in his hand. "mortes eccx schwav dele immortalis!" Placing his palm on the ground, he sent all the energy into the ground, traversing in an expanding circle around him. He was only allowed to cast this spell with permission, but as long as nobody found out, Faust would keep his ass. While it was true that this spell permanently scarred the land it is cast on, Faust reminded himself that one, the desolation was well, completely desolate in the first place, and he really doubted that anybody would think much of a circle of sixty meter radius that was especially dead, moreso that the land around it. Given that somebody would find one patch of land in a huge waste.

Few seconds had passed, and skeletal creatures already began bursting out of the dead and barren ground. While a majority of it was human skeletons, there were up to about five of these skeletal creatures that were like patchwork, monsters resembling humanoid shape made with bones of various animals. While Faust had considered summoning higher level undead, he decided that these sort of disposable skeleton creatures were the best way to go. After all, he just needed them for labour work. In the end, there were in total of 25 of said undead. "A pretty good number." Faust said to himself happily. With extra hands, he'd get that wall repaired in one week at most. Especially since these undead didn't require breaks or sleep. Now was the issue of getting them all back to Fort Black. And coming up with the excuse for how he got so many undead. Obviously, 'I raided the graveyard' was not an acceptable answer. And neither was 'I cast Domain of Hades over a random patch of the Desolation.'

"Remains of lost travellers I've gathered in the Sarafan Moutains. In return for assisting me, I promised to give them a proper grave." Was the most appropriate answer. It sounded fair, and didn't clash with morals for the most part. Also, it wasn't exactly a lie. Faust wasn't just going to teleport them back and dump the remains back into the Desolation. Now back to transporting them to Fort Black. Chanting a heavily altered teleportation spell, a blue magic circle appeared around Faust, and his newly raised undead. This time, he had to be careful to teleport them on their feet. The last thing he wanted was to damage his workers. Faust tried to picture his destination in his head: he could see it clearly, the East Wall of Fort Black. With a crystal-clear image in mind, Faust snapped his fingers, activating the circle.

When he reappeared, Faust noticed that he was standing perfectly on the ground. Well, not the ground, but rather a pile of bricks. His undead appeared to be undamaged for the most part, already standing and awaiting their master's orders. Best case scenario, nobody bothers to check on him and Faust manages to fix the wall without problems. Worse case scenario, he suffers some other ludicrous punishment. "Alright!" He shouted, in an authoritative voice. "I require you to check every inch of this wall. Make sure that all the bricks are sturdy, and remove the bricks that are loose. Then, replace the loose bricks with these new ones, and make sure it sticks to the wall with mortar." Immediately after he gave his order, the undead immediately began to inspect every single brick on the wall. Unfortunately, Faust would have to check the bricks that are too high for the undead to check himelf, but that was barely an issue. His workload had already been reduced by a load thanks to necromancy. "Alright, let's get this rolling!" He said to himself happily, as he created a platform of ice, and began to check the higher bricks by standing on his platform. Realising that he could also make the undead reach the higher bricks, Faust began to work with his cryomancy. In no time, Fort Black's east wall began to slowly but surely turn into a construction site worked by undead. "Hell yes. I'm a fucking genius." Faust laughed to himself, his spirits lifted. He began to work away alongside his undead, humming a barely remembered tune to himself.

Wobb Gooblesplatsh
The dining hall
Oh no!

Wobb gasped at the golems' entrance. This was the real Cyrus? Really? Oh! Wobb had so many questions to ask, both about the quest for which he was raising his hand and his life's story-WAIT WHAT? Someone attacked him! A mage! Cyrus turned him into a newt, some other guy brought up how no-one here was a hero, and that newt had plenty to say about heroism. Okay, Wobb had a dramatic speech about becoming a hero ready to go, and now was the-oh, darn, the newt got thrown out the window. W-well, the other guy and Cyrus were still-no, Cyrus poofed to his quarters. Were they still Cyrus's quarters, now? Did someone else move in? He didn't know. W-well, the other guy was still here!... But... The moment had passed.
"... I'm gunna be a hewo. Sumday."
he affirmed to himself, sadly. There had to be some way he could make it up to Cyrus. Or prove himself. Or... Something! Wobb needed a Quest. Yes, a quest! He'd go right up to the quest counter and get a quest! Something suitably noble, daring, and HEROIC! So he triumphantly wobbled over to the counter, and began looking at the quest listings. There had to be SOMETHING good open to him, right?

So, the first one he saw mentioned an especially short highway bandit attacking travelers at night, then vanishing mysteriously into the underbrush. Wobb wasn't really good at tracking people down, so no.
The second one talked about a mighty griffin seen searching the woods-NOPE, Wobb wanted to be the kind of hero that could take on a griffin, or negotiate with it, but he would need more experience and better gear. He didn't want to admit it, but he just wasn't equipped.
The third one was the one. Multiple farms responsible for supplying the guild with food were being burnt to a crisp! Someone needed to investigate, and capture the culprits, be they man, monster, or man-monster-lovechild! He'd take it! So, seeing that the receptionist was taking a nap, Wobb traced over the black ink with his red pen, then signed his name onto the now-dripping suddenly-blue sheet. His first task: Speak with Ms Peterson, the last person whose farm was torched!.. Wait, where was... He took a few minutes checking the quest map they hung in that lobby. Yeah, that's where it was! It was time... FOR ADVENTURE!

Last edited:
Cyrus of Trostenwald | Cyrus' Study | Fable Fable

As soon as the door released a creak, Cyrus flinched and stuffed something in his hat, which he then quickly put on. He looked to the entrance. "Yes?" he asked, much more relaxed and calm than he was minutes ago in the dining hall.

His staff was in what looked like a small, hooked rack next to the entrance that held it in place. The entire place seemed to be something of a hybrid - not quite a study, not quite a workshop, and not quite a laboratory - as elements of each could be seen. Not far from the entrance, to the left, there was a semi-corridor, thirty feet tall, with bookshelves instead of walls. Next to it, but at safe distance as to not cause a fire hazard, was a small alchemical laboratory, clearly unused since ages ago.

There was a desk with a sturdy oak chair, that looked to have some unfinished scroll on it in the middle of the room, facing at the wall to the right of the entrance. Despite being unfinished, it had signs of wear typical of such a scroll; slightly jagged ends and a sickly yellow discoloration. It was hard to make out what it read from the distance she was from it.

To the back, there was a small corner carved into the wall, with a bed, a small fireplace with a black kettle, in which something was being cooked. There were also several shelves with various objects from a crystal ball, gems, a strange skull with three eye-sockets, a silver letter-opener, to mistletoe, a small toy figurine of a knight in armor, a miniature book with a leather cover, and most oddly, what looked to be a mummified goblin hand in a glass globe, as if put on display in a museum. Surely, each of these items had great stories behind them.

Lastly, was the moderate-size workshop. An entire blacksmithing set, including an anvil, the tools necessary, and even a heavy, white apron with large pockets on the front. There were also carpentry tools like a saw or a hammer and nails.

In the middle, there was a very short table, fit for no more than six people, and it indeed had six chairs.

"Ah, it's the huggy one! " he announced, neither displeased nor expressly charmed.

In order to make the invitation that followed a bit more neighborly and welcoming to Veth, Cyrus said it in Elvish, "Come in, make yourself at home. I was just making stew. Would you like some? I've been told by William and Baragar it's very good... as well as by many others."

He turned around before she could answer, a sign that would normally mean he stopped the conversation, but he urged her to follow and sit down with a hand gesture. As Cyrus walked to the kettle to begin pouring the soup, he asked, also in Elvish, "What is the cause of your visit, young one?"

Last edited:
Jason actually rolled his eyes at the little newt’s rant. It was all rants and gibberish and he’s heard worse. Jason huffed out a laugh when the newt was thrown out the window. “Good riddance...”

Jason watched as Cyrus disappeared with a flash of white light and state that he would be in his study. Watching in slight awe, he quickly recovered. He was actually in need of Cyrus’ service. He needed to improve his shadow magic after all.

However, he’s not quite sure where the study of his is exactly. The Guild is a huge place after all, and those numerous rooms could be any of them. Noticing one of the newcomers also looking for the wizard, Veth he believes her name to be, Jason tailed her throughout the guild, in hopes she would find Cyrus for him.

Jason stopped quite a bit away when she knocked on a door. Seeing that she walked in, Jason hoped that to be the room that made up Cyrus’s study. Jason leaned against a nearby wall, about three doors down the room she entered, absentmindedly flipping his dull dagger over and over. He would simply wait for his turn with the grand mage himself. He’s in no rush.

Last edited:
60350538_p0.jpg
Bianca Ensyreia
Interactions: Risa ( Hanarei Hanarei ), Viska ( Archdemon Archdemon )
When the unexpected shenanigans finally came to a close, Bianca finally lifted her head from the table. Unbelievable as it may be, Bianca actually slept through all of that - and as to how she suddenly fell asleep the very moment Viska and Bem were about to leave to post Mrs. Peterson's quest on the board, well, there's a valid explanation for that.

While Risa may be suffering from a hangover caused by what could be speculated as a nightly drinking session, Bianca was suffering from a lack of sleep. She, just like Risa, participated in an feast of alcohol and various spirits, which apparently caused her several stomachaches in the night, thus preventing from actually having a good night's rest. That's why she seemed off - bumping onto supporting pillars, suddenly falling asleep, and not being in the mood to do a job given to her. Well, the last one might not be completely true.

She looked up and saw Viska, which made her remember her part of the bargain - the sushi she promised to make. "Uh.", she groaned. Bianca finally stood up. "I'll, uh, make the sushi. Just wait a bit."

Now walking away from the table, Bianca realizes that there was a lot more people in the hall compared to what she remembered it to be. Approaching the guildmaster Risa, she asks her. "Uh....did something happen here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back