• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: Song of Champions

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Erald Wimstanton
Somewhere

Gunny had lost track of how long he had been travelling for. It could range from days to weeks, but the pain he felt in his boots suggested the answer was the latter. His lanky, short frame wasn’t used to trekking such a distance. At this point, he just wanted to find the damned guild hall and head straight for the dormitories - initiation ceremonies be damned. He was going to have to push himself a little farther. Every step sent a surge of pain throughout his body. And to make matters worse, Gunny hadn’t eaten a proper meal within days. Sure, he was used to this level of deprivation, but that didn’t make it any less uncomfortable.

Luckily enough, Gunny found a conveniently-shaped log, perfect for seating one’s rear upon. He could rest for a bit, before proceeding with his journey. But the possibility of being robbed by bandits made him question whether he should stop. As sat himself, he hoped that the mere prescience of the Model I would be enough to indimidate any potential opposition.

(Open to Interaction)

Ki'Tavi

He tried to help them.

Ki'Tavi had tried to spare them that brutal dressing down. It seemed that his assessment was right. She was every bit as fiery with her words as Mary or Valkyrie. Had they simply taken his suggestion, or hell, at least changed tactics, maybe they wouldn't have been so savagely shot down. Instead, the two idiots had double down and paid the price. He shook his head, his tail swishing around behind him as he chuckled to himself. Some people just didn't learn not to play with fire until they got burned.

Leaving the bard to contemplate the state of his shattered ego, Ki'Tavi made his way to the vacant seat next to the elf girl.

"Oh, I was quite aware from the beginning that you could handle those two on your own. I was bored, though, and figured I could entertain myself at their expense and perhaps give them an opportunity to save some face. Pity they didn't take it. I still wound up entertained, though" Ki'Tavi remarked casually. There was a right way, and a wrong way to talk to women like this, and trying to impress them by fluffing yourself up like a peacock was most definitely the wrong way. If he had a half piece for every man Mary or Valkyrie had curbstomped for such behavior, he could buy himself a house on a rather large tract of land.

"Name's Ki'Tavi. Though most people call me Kit." The feline introduced himself with a subtle bow of his head. "Can I trouble you for your name now that you've gifted me a decent show of sport at the expense of those two?" He inquired with a tilt of his head, his ears perked towards her.

He didn't even really bother acknowledging the other two now. As far as he was concerned, they'd likely need time to pick up the shattered remnants of their pride before they'd bother trying to strike up any more conversation anytime soon. In the meantime, his curiosity regarding this elf woman was piqued, and his curiosity demanded that he find out more about her, especially after witnessing her wit at work.

Ka'sha Stonejaw
Great Dining Hall

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof lightdrago lightdrago

A tall and imposing figure was walking into Castle Black’s Dining Hall. The figure was taller than most beings in the room, a large muscular behemoth easily clearing 8 feet in height. The figure wore a hood that covered some of its face yet it could not hide its blue leathery, thick snout, braided black hair, and large tusks. Her arms are thicker than a child’s waist and on her back is a sword taller than some men. Adding to the figure’s presence is the fact that over her shoulder is a large boar, the figure carrying it as if it had weighed nothing. The boar was absolutely humongous, more than double a regular boar’s size with four huge tusks and equally painful looking massive hooves. The only thing breaking the figure’s intimidating appearance is the creature perched on her head, which was as adorable as she was intimidating. The creature appeared to be a baby griffin, its wings barely big enough to lift itself in the air and had none of the regal and imposing appearance the adult of its species possesses.

The figure strode past the people in the Great Dining Hall, barely even glancing at the as she walked with purpose towards the kitchen. As intimidating as the figured appeared, a peek into her state of mind would definitely break that image. For deep down, this woman was absolutely terrified out of her mind. “Oh my ancestors, there’s so many people here. Are they looking at me? Please tell me they’re not looking at me. Of course they’re not looking at me! I’m just a simple saurian with a big sword, an even bigger body, and a big boar on its shoulder. Yep, they’re definitely looking at me. Oh ancestors give me strength. Just keep walking, just don’t look at them. Yeah, if I can’t see the they can’t see me, totally.” In fact, she’s undergoing quite a panic attack. This woman is as timid as its gets despite her imposing body and fierce weapon. A gentle giant if you will. Sure, she’ll cleave you in half in a second, but she doesn’t do well with social interactions.

After what felt like years for Ka’sha, she finally reached the kitchen. She let out a sigh of relief, glad to be out of that place and out of people’s eyes. “Whew, now to drop this off.” No sooner had she uttered this words did she see two people in front of her. One of them was Xilia, someone Ka’sha had met and talked to before. The Faeridar Ranger was nice enough the couple of times Ka’sha had talked with her, though admittedly she hadn’t really said anything much since her innate shyness and nervousness took over. The other was someone she was not as familiar with but still recognized, a man named Jason. Ka’sha just stood there, her eyes looked on the two. “Hey Xilia, Jason... Um, I was just, um, just here to drop this off. Yeah, this boar.” Ka’sha awkwardly said as she put it down on one of the tables. She wanted to run out of there, but it seemed too impolite so she decided, to the best of her abilities, to ask how they were doing. “So... how are you two? Um, the kitchen’s looking good?

Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow -- Courtyard -> Dining Hall -- Open for Interaction

Bored was one way to put it. However, that would be one hell of an understatement. Faust silently thought to himself, his beaked mask facing the sky. He'd always waste away days here- it was more or less his favourite spot. A single tree in the courtyard. It wasn't a particularly special tree, no. Faust had just spent one day under it, and before he knew it, he kept coming back to the same spot. Of course, he'd probably get told off if he were caught slacking off, instead of guarding the vault, but who could blame him? It wasn't as if the vault gets raided every day, if not at all. If anything, the most concerning thing would be a prisoner breaking out.

He'd originally joined this 'Guild of Heroes' out of a lingering sense of duty or honor, but that honor eventually faded away, leaving Faust nothing but a husk, consumed by extreme boredom. And after he became the Vault-Keeper, he was prohibited from fighting anyone except for intruders into the vault. Well, Faust understood why he was given his position- he didn't need to sleep, after all. "Well, fuck me dead." He muttered to himself, continuing to stare at the moon. There was only so much he could do to amuse himself- chant the incantations, forbidden spells, stopping at the last syllable, annoy the absolute shit out of the other guild members, scare the shit out of new recuits... Goddammit, it's going to be another long night.

How long had it been? Hours? If he stared into the sky any more, he'd go insane, Faust reckoned. "Ah, shouldn't everyone be at the dining hall at this hour?" Faust said to himself, lazily pushing himself to his feet. Normally, sitting in the same position for ten hours straight would give anyone cramps, but Faust wasn't quite alive anymore, he reminded himself. Already, there were several people entering the dining hall, and Faust followed them inside.

As he walked inside the dining hall, Faust felt glances falling on him- different guild members viewed him very differently. Some dissmiss him as nothing but a nuisance- a complete joke, while some of the older, non-human members who have been with the guild for a long time know full well that he can blow a whole village sky-high. Well, these days, people just call him 'weird bird' or variations of such nickname due to his mask. If anything, Faust wished that he could clear up rumours. Like for one, his mask is just a metal mask, not some artifact that should be in the vault. Well, not that Faust was bothered, anyways. The most fun Faust would ever get would be getting into a fist fight in a bar, but the terms Faust had accepted for staying in the guild stated that he was not to leave Fort Black unless permission is granted otherwise.

Nonexistent eyes darting around the room, the Elder Lich made out a few figures. A relatively young man, who was looking depressed, a few individuals engaged in conversation, and the guild master (who he couldn't help but notice was hung-over), another guild member which he, like most others had never talked to, and one more girl approaching the guild master about some matter, which Faust could not care any less about. Sighing, he waltzed up to the end of one of the long tables, which was particularly desolated, with nobody at Faust's half of the table. "Wait, why was I here again?" Faust suddenly thought to himself, before the he remembered the answer to his own question, although remembering took more time than it really should. "Oh yeah, I was going to complain to fancy-eyes." He reminds himself. Making a pointing gesture with his hand, arcane energy started burning at the tip of his index finger. Bringing his finger to the table, Faust began to burn a smiley-face into it. "Ah fuck, is the guild going to make me pay for a new table?" Faust wondered, continuing to amuse himself by etching shapes into the surface of the table.

Last edited:
Jason could only stare in awe as Xilia gobbled the apple in one go. Sure, Jason’s been hungry before, but never that hungry. To make the scene even more comical, her stomach rumbled. Rumbled! You’d think for someone rich, they’ve had plenty to eat before... Jason thinks to himself.

Jason listened to the whisper, interested in what she’s has to say. He smiled after hearing it. “I would quite like that actually. Cross my heart and hope to die.” He put his hand over his heart to emphasize. Jason believes Xilia sounds sincere, so what would be the harm? Free food.

Their conversation is cut by a woman angrily walking into the room and angrily walking out. Jason smirked and raised his eyebrow. “What, someone piss in her stew?”

Before he could answer Xilia’s question, a towering figure entered the kitchen, carrying a boar. He recognized her to be Ka’Sha, one of the more exotic members of the guild. Jason seemed she had nothing worthy to steal other than her pet, but he wasn’t in the business of animal trafficking.

“Yo,” Jason offered to her for a greeting. “The kitchen is indeed looking good, but I was thinking it needed redecorating. How do you feel about mahogany?” Jason stressed the word unnecessarily.
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Auriel's Banner.png

Auriel -- Training Yard -> Dining Hall -- Interacting with Birdsie Birdsie
Auriel awoke to a quiet night sky. Well, not night, but rather very early morning. Sleep was much more important to humans than it was to her. Five centuries has given Auriel plenty of time to familiarise herself with the lifestyle of humans, and had it been any other day, Auriel would have just buried her face back into her pillow and fall back asleep. However, this particular day, Auriel decided that she would may as well arrive at Fort Black early. Attempting to brush her blankets aside, Auriel came to realise that there was a weight pinning down the blanket on her, which took her mere moments to realise that it was none other than her cat. A white fluffy ball was curled up on her abdomen, weighing the blanket down on Auriel's body. Auriel's mouth shifted into a slight grin, as she reached out her right hand to stroke her cat's head. It purred as Auriel petted it lovingly, before she gently picked him up, bringing herself off the bed, before lowering the cat back down on the bed. Soon afterward, Auriel donned her armor, picking up both her swords, she activated the guild seal to teleport her to Fort Black. Not before scratching her cat's chin, of course.

The magic circle activated, and Auriel materialised in the center of it. The guild seal was extremely handy at times, Auriel told herself. Not only did it allow for easy transport from city to city, it also had other handy functions. With nothing to do, Auriel walked her way toward the training ground. She activated one of the golems with steel weapons, and brandished Durandal, still attached firmly to its sheath.

The golem ran at Auriel, raising its sword in preparation to attack. "These golems need to be programmed with better combat ability..." Arial whispered to herself, blocking the golem's attack with ease, then sending a kick into the golem's left side, sending it tumbling to the side. Surprisingly entertaining. The golem recovered from her kick, and ran at Auriel again. This time, Auriel dodged the golem's swipe, then bashing it across the head with her sword, knocking the golem to the floor once her. Fer fingers itched to draw Durandal from its sheath, but Auriel hesitated for a moment. Durandal should have enough magic energy stored to not begin draining her life immediately after she draws it, but it was better to be safe nontheless. "Oh nevermind that." She told herself, before releasing Durandal from the sheath. Dark energy surged forth from the blade, enveloping the sword and Auriel in a dark and menacing aura. Auriel swung the sword at the golem, cleaving it in half. Straight afterwards, she sheathed her sword again, smiling to herself. Drawing out her steel sword, Auriel activated another golem...

By the time the Auriel had finished, she had mowed through four golems, either sliced into two or more pieces, or beaten to the point which they were no longer functional. Satisfied, Auriel found herself moving to the dining hall. Entering, she spied a particularly dreadful looking man, and decided to pull the chair next to him, sitting herself on it. "Wipe that expression off your face. You are going to make me depressed early in the morning as well." She spoke out coldly, only glancing at him for a split moment. An insensitive comment no doubt. If there was something Auriel didn't learn, it was language skills. She guestured to the barmaid, who shortly after brought Auriel a drink as well. Taking a drink, Auriel's flashed a gaze at the man again, before returning to her drink. What the hell had to happen for somebody to be so emotionally damaged this early in the morning?

Balthazar Bellanthriel
Guild Dorms -> Dining Hall
Open to interaction ( Birdsie Birdsie mentioned)

Balthazar sat upon the edge of his bed, having just crawled out of it. In his hand was a sheet of paper with a sketch he made of part of the dining hall on it. He stared at the drawing as if it were a heiroglyph, trying to visualize the location in his head. After a few seconds, the sketch began to color itself in, the lines straightened, and images of people not in it began to appear. Balthazar tossed the paper in the general direction of his bed without averting his gaze from the image, which now hovered in mid-air as if it were drawn on an invisible canvas.
As Balthazar focused on it, the image became clearer and larger, until it was like staring into the scene through a window. He could see his guild-mates chattering their way through breakfast, smell their breakfast through a flick of his tongue. Balthazar experimentally stuck his hand into the image, and he felt a little resistance, like touching a bubble. After a moment's hesitation, he stepped through.
It was like viewing the dining hall in HD. Not that Balthazar knew what HD video was. He could smell the individual dishes now, which included alcohol - probably Ellis. He could hear the clatter as the kitchen staff clambered to prepare dishes for the guild members filing in. Balthazar located a felled bar stool on one end of the room, a memorial to the barfight that went down two nights ago. Balthazar chuckled as he remembered how it went down, but he wasn't the sentimental type. He directed it just above the crowd with telekinesis, grazing a Satyress's horn at one point, but she didn't seem to care. He hopped onto it and flagged down a nearby waitress.
"Hey, can you get me... Uh... Three raw eggs?" He asked. The waitress stared at him, and he followed up with "I'm serious. I fully intend to eat raw eggs as my first meal of the day."

Aaron W. Windsor - The Bar/Dining Hall - Interacting with Fable Fable Birdsie Birdsie One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Open to Interaction)

Aaron laughed and sheepishly fixed his sleeves, swiveling his chair back to the bar. This wasn't his first rejection but it was perhaps the first time someone called him an "old tavern". Females were certainly a treasure to this world, Aaron scarcely could figure out who they are half the time.

C'est la vie, as they say. Aaron thought to himself, not bothered (or humbled) by the harsh rejection. He took another large swig from his mug and sighed with happiness. Oh sweet mead, you have never failed to comfort me in my troubles.

Aaron watched as the girl, Veth as he recalled her name, angrily or perhaps just annoyed, found food and sat across from where she was before, promptly ignoring them. Including the "knight in shining furiness", whatever this cat like being was. Not one to pass down fellow merriment, he called out to the minstrel.

"Come friend, let's be merry after our failed conquest." He said, inviting the minstrel to sit next to him. Aaron also lazily waved his hand to the cat person. "You are invited too, unless scoundrels like us are poor troupe for one such as yourself."

He also turned his head slightly, winking at Veth.

"Offer is still open, m'lady. If you wish to join in my merry." He called to her, genuinely inviting her although this probably wouldn't stop him from flirting. Rejection never seemed to deter Aaron, or perhaps he didn't understand the implication that he was, in short, a dunce.

Whether they were joining Aaron or not, he was getting another mug of mead.

[div class=fyurifauxtabs]Veth | Great Dining Hall | Akihito Akihito Birdsie Birdsie One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost | Nearby/Mentioned LostHaven LostHaven [/div]
[div class=img]
LxiwvEQ.png
[/div](Pre-Veth leaving)
Veth didn't spare a glance to the bard as he spoke loud protests that she was mistaken in her assessment of his actions and words. The was quickly followed by a request that she not physically harm him. She had no reason to harm the bard, while he had inappropriately touched her, it wasn't a crime that needed a harsh punishment. Hopefully he would learn from this moment.

(Post-Veth Leaving, returning to the table)
The third man who had called the other two 'constipated' claimed an empty seat next to her once she returned to the same table. She had no reason to remove herself from a spot she had selected, but she also didn't care to continue being pestered by the other two. The bard was now quiet and not acting in the manner he had original presented himself. Hopefully that meant he was reflecting on his actions properly. She silently chewed the small bit of cheese as the feline spoke to her, stating he knew she could handle herself, but that he was hoping for some entertainment at the expense of the others.

When he formally introduced himself to her was when she finally glanced in his direction, swallowing her food. "I am not here to cater to your entertainment needs," she began cooly. "However, as you have introduced yourself to me, it is only polite I do so as well. I am Veth." Her attention was pulled away from him when someone entered the dining hall carrying what seemed to be a dead animal as they passed through. Her gaze went upward towards the adorable baby griffin perched on the person's head and she couldn't help but openly stare and following the cute creature with her eyes until she lost sight of them.

A new guild member appeared, sitting next to the brooding bard and telling him to wipe the expression off his face as it was making her depressed. Veth looked at the newcomer curiously, but said nothing towards her. The less-than-sober man was currently trying to get the bard drunk as well it seemed by now, asking him to share in their failed conquest. A phrase that went over her head, however she had - after three years - learned the meaning behind a wink and didn't miss the one he directed at her, inviting her to join them in their vice.

"You may drink as you wish, but I have no intentions of doing so myself, sir..." she waited for him to speak his name.
[class=fyurifauxtabs] width:100%; text-align:center; background:none; box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(34, 25, 25, 0.4); border-bottom:1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=img] float:left; max-width:400px; pointer-events:none; [/class]

Isabella Thorne
Loction:
Forest Somewhere near Castle Black
Interaction: Volkmar Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Isabella nodded, approaching Daisy. Such An unfortunate name for a male horse, but reguardless, it was cute. Anyway, she lifted her hand up to him, gently petting him before finally answering Volkmar. "I'd love a ride, thank you," She told him, giving him another smile, a softer one this time. "I should really invest in a horse." but she often didn't need one. Most of the time, transportation was provided for her, whether it was a carriage or ticket for a that new tram thing, she hardly ever had to think about something like that.

Looking back to Volkmar once more, she kinda chuckled, "Well, shall we leave?"

Aaron W. Windsor - The Bar - Interacting with Fable Fable - Mentioned Birdsie Birdsie LostHaven LostHaven

Aaron shrugged and smiled. Women were truly complex beings. More accurately, too complex for Aaron to understand, but he preferred to think no one else really understood either.

"Suit yourself, lass." Aaron said, taking another swig. No one else had chosen to drink with him yet, the minstrel was pre-occupied with another girl who was prompting him. He turned back to Veth and smiled again. "The name's Aaron W. Windsor. Perhaps you've heard of me? Greatest smuggler in all the land and sea? I've seen you around before, new aren't you? Well not, new new, but fairly recent yes?"

Aaron had officially given up trying to flirt with this girl. He has one characteristic above any else, and that was laziness. And yes, it did even overcome his more exotic appetites which was quite remarkable for a man like him. And besides, he really wanted a drinking buddy, drinking alone can be quite boring and Aaron craved attention and merriment.

Xilia Aravar, Kitchen, interaction with Jason and Ka'Sha.

Xilia watched the boys reaction, him agreeing and wanting to see her little secret food source. And just when she was about to show that, Kha'Sha entered.

Xilia had sometimes talked to the shy woman before. The faeridar was never one to be superficial, the intimidating outerior having little effect on her. Thats why she kept starting conversations with her.

Xilia was simply hoping to make a friend in the saurian. Not only to have a friend, but because she also felt like Ka'Sha needed one. A person to relax and let her guard down around. Xilia would gladly be that person, if Ka'Sha let her.

The faeridar waved at the saurian. "Hi Ka'Sha. A hunting quest?", she happily started to chit chat. Then, at Jasons comment, she fake gasped loudly. "Mahagoni? What is wrong with you, little one. Thats making everything way too dark. No i would suggest oak and birch with a hint of cherrytree."

A yawn and a stomach rumble followed, leading to her quickly devouring another apple.
lightdrago lightdrago CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Bem the Apianian (bee)
hip to fuck bees.png
The young exile, still upset after what had happened in her previous home had set out in search of a place to call her own, her newly-developed mind buzzing with the thought of exploration, having never really thought too much of it before her time in the war. Unsure of where to go, she had picked a random direction away from the hive, and before she knew it, she saw a structure unlike her home's. Where hers had flourishing golden springs everywhere that met the eye, with extravagant architecture that seemed to wind until the end of time, this building seemed much more linear with a harsh grey overtone, almost seeming to tell her to go away before she already got there. "Zzz..." Bem buzzed to herself nervously, but began the short journey towards it through strange green fields that felt unfamiliar on her feet. Large, strange creatures made entirely of a metallic material Bem did not know stood guard on top of the place as she approached, wielding bows larger than the bee herself. "Hello! I am Bem! I come from that way!" She called up the still creature without any antenna while pointing back the way she had come. "I seek shelter! And.. Food! You don't seen to be apianian or antianian, so what are you?!" she yelled up before thinking of a better idea. The wings on her back fluttered into life as she steadily and swiftly rose to greet the foreign race, that still had refused to respond in any form. "Hello? Zzt.." She buzzed as she landed on the upper platform of the sturdy walls of the building, her wings clasping tightly to her back as she stepped cautiously towards the giant. "Can you talk? Are you alright?" she mumbled as she strode towards it before reaching out a hand to touch the thing, her hand edging closer towards it before shrieking in fright at how cold the man was. "You need to get inside! You're frozen solid! How could those monsters inside not let you in! Those buztards! Come on!" she growled as she leant over the inner walls. "Why are we so high up.. This seems impractical.. How are you supposed to fight the bad guys? You'd have to run so far to get to them! Or they can just fly right in! Or climb straight in! Dirty antianians can stick those sticky little mits onto anything.." she hummed to herself, making a mental note to have a firm talking to the queen bee of this place about their home's defences. "These poor gaurds.. They've been up here so long they forgot how to do anything! What cruel beings could do such a thing to their own people.." she monologue before a thought crossed her mind. "What if they too ate their people's Royal Jelly! I am sorry for the fate and glad my punishment wasn't quite so bad.. Zzt..." she sighed, sobbing slightly at the poor predicament the golems seem to have found themselves in.

"I-I must remain strong.. I cannot be afraid at the first place I come across! The apianian people are strong! I must set a good example, even if I was exiled!" she called, attempting to bolster her courage as she flew down the other side of the wall into the interior of the castle, yet it was still outside, and there were more frozen men! "What heinous crimes these poor people must have committed.. Not to mention a race of giants! I'll need to be careful they don't stand on me.." she gulped to herself as she strode past more of the same frozen guards, with small engravings under each she didn't understand. Only the royal scribers were taught how to read and write. As she entered what seemed to be the interior of one of the buildings, she at last detected noise, sending shivers of both fear and excitement coursing through her body. She tightened her grip on her spear and began to subconsciously emit a soft buzzing sound as she stepped slowly and carefully along the shiny, slippery flooring and finally bore witness to the dozens of people, about her size, some fleshy with small bits of hair on the top, like her, except squidgy, then others that seemed to be made entirely out of fur. "Not giants..?"she asked inquisitively to no one in particular as no one appeared to pay attention to her. Everything and everyone was so different to her home, it was quite a lot to take in. She felt quite dizzy and stumbled over to a table that appeared to have a lone reptilian being munching on food. "WHAT ARE YOU AND WHAT THE BUZZ IS THIS STRANGE PLACE?" She yelled, slamming her two free hands down on the table as her spear was tightly gripped in the others, her bag swaying from the force of the slam.

Archdemon Archdemon

Ka’Sha Stonejaw
Kitchen

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof lightdrago lightdrago

Ahaha, yes, ahem, Mahogany. Tha-that would be good. B-But yeah, cherry an-and, um, and oak is good too, yeah.” In all honestly Ka’sha has no idea what they were talking about. She had idea that they were speaking about types of wood, heck, she barely even knew what a tree was before leaving her tribe. The desert rarely does have trees after all, and the trees that are found there are either palm trees or just glorified sticks and branches. She’d never seen what a real tree looks like before setting foot outside of the desert, so how was she supposed to know what types of wood there were. Of course, she didn’t want to seem to not know of it, seeing how easily the two converse regarding it, so she just went with it in fear of being embarrassed, which would ultimately end up embarrassing her.

Before she could embarrass herself further, she quickly turned towards Xilia to answer her question and maybe even change the topic, though there is no way she’ll be subtle enough to do so. “N-Not really. It was an extermination, though I guess it was sort of a hunting mission as well? There was a pair of big boar, this one, harrassing a village up north. I-I just happened to see the request and take it. The other boar is with the villagers, dead I mean, um, I gave the carcass to them since I can’t carry more than one of them.” She said to her. In actuality she could, but she would be needing to use both hands, which isn’t safe considering she’d be unarmed and might be attacked considering what she’s carrying. “I brought the other one back since, well, um, to give to the Guild I guess? I-I mean, I don’t think I’d get much from selling it to merchant, a-and I’m not good at dismantling or butchering. Besides, the Guild would pay me for completing the request, so I thought that, I dunno, maybe bring this back as a gift?” She said. Ka’sha knows that she’s rambling on, she sometimes does that when she’s nervous.

So anyway, why are you here again? Um, and where is the cook by the way? Pretty sure I’m supposed to hand it over to them.” She said to the two of them.

300px-Bhimage.jpg

Volkmar von Steinhäuser
Interaction: Isabelle Thorne( FireMaiden FireMaiden )

“You really should...” Volkmar said, chuckling a bit as well as he watched her pet Daisy, who seem to react positively. “...beats walking all over the place...save a hella lot of time too.”
Isebella then gave him a softer look before asking
"Well, shall we leave?"
Volkmar blinked a bit, a bit taken a back, before nodding a bit, even shrugging.
“Fine by me...” Volkmar said, as he stepped over to mount up on Daisy, before looking over to Isabella, offering a hand. “Well then....my lady...shall we ride off onto another adventure...like old times...”

Viska
Action: Meeting comrades and a Bee person!

Viska was happily eating her food and drinking from this large box with a straw sticking out of it. The box was a juice box and it was supposed to be Apple juice, which was her favorite drink. She was rocking her legs back and forth as the seat she was on was too high for her little legs. Then out of all people, the Guildmaster decided to sit at her table! Viska stopped her intake of food and juice to say hello.

"Good Morning Guildmaster Risa! Apple Juice?"
Viska then grabbed the second juice box that she took and offered it to Risa. They gave her an extra and risa didn't have any food or a drink so she wanted to make sure that risa could enjoy Apple juice as much as her.

"Plans? Nope! I have no quests or anything. Why? Oh wait! Let me guess! You want me to go on... Hi Bianca!"

Viska forgot what she was going to say as Bianca came over to talk with Risa. It sounded kinda serious so Viska just happily drank her juice. Then a strange Bee person came in and kinda yelled at Viska. She didn't even looked shocked as she happily looked at the new person while drinking her juice. She stopped to reply.

"Me? I'm a Kobold! And you're in the Guild of Heroes! This is the dining hall silly. Juice?"

Strangely Viska had another Juice Box. She must really like Apple juice. She held it out for the new person to take it.

Noble Scion Noble Scion Hanarei Hanarei Reinhardt Reinhardt

Ellis | Great Dining Hall | Akihito Akihito LostHaven LostHaven Fable Fable One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
"It's not the failed conquest that bothers me, buddy," he said without fanfare. "I'm..." He opened his mouth as if to speak, seemed to think better on it, and instead opted to sit back and relax. Ellis took the flask in front of him. A Trost, named after its city of origin. Somewhat satisfied, Ellis took a swig.

A woman approached him and told him to wipe that depressing look off his face. "I'm working on it," he answered, leveled a glance at her and tilted his head back as he drank. His disposition seemed to brighten for a moment. He turned to Aaron and gave him a pat. "Ey, really appreciate the support. I had some work to do, but I suppose I can put it off for later. I'll drink a few to your name. Let's be mirthful."

Risa_Banner.jpg
Interacting with
Viska Archdemon Archdemon , Bianca Reinhardt Reinhardt
Vicinity
Bem Noble Scion Noble Scion
Risa looked on as a bit of regret filled her for having chose Viska to interact with. Her voice was grating how upbeat it was chaosing that much more pain to her throbbing head. It only caused her to feel that much rattled up in response. Despite how much her upbeat tone grinded at her ears with her hangover in full swing, she couldn't exactly feel mad at the Kobold girl. She knew she wasn't intending to be annoying to her. The fact she was offering her a drink was a rather kind thing to do. She shook her head putting on a light fake smile trying to be kind in part and suppress away the pain that was going through her head.

"No thanks, I'm good... I appreciate the offer though." She spoke waving her hand lightly in response Risa looked to Viska as she seemed to get excited seemingly having it in her mind she had plans for her. She hadn't in the least bit though of attempting to help assign missions or tasks yet. It was far from the first thing her hungover self wanted to bother with. She didn't mind paperwork but it was not a great idea when she was still feeling woozy. Before she could respond back a very grating noise entered her ear. It sounded like nails on a chalkboard just being dug right in piercing through her head. Why would anyone ever speak in such a loud tone so close to someone else? The smile was washed away from her face as she turned back to a neutral expression, one she would put on if she were about to kill someone. Fortunately that wasn't her cup of tea... at least not senseless killing even if you were grating on the ears. She took the paper with a bit less cordination then usual.

"Oh... I... see.." She spoke as she tried to shake away the painful vibration her voice lingering in her head had on her. It was at that moment another loud noise reached her ears coming off as a buzz. She hunched over as it seemed to be directed at Viska. She tried to push it aside trying her best to not just shatter right then and there. "W...well... this... seems to be a good mission to put up... on the board." She spoke straightening herself up feel a bit woozy once again. She pushed it off not wanting to expose herself as she handed the note to Bianca.

"Can you... work on placing this on the board.... thanks..." She spoke as she wandered off, shuffling quite quickly as she had a sudden need to use the restroom before she would get sick again.

Ki'Tavi

Veth? Now where had he heard that name before?...

It had to have been back with the Phantom Legion... But what would Veth have to do with...

A smile spread over his features as the realization hit him. Now he remembered where he'd heard that name before. Doug had mentioned an elf girl from a rival mercenary group that shot him down hard. Yeah, this had to be the same woman. Poor Doug. He'd never stood a chance against a sharp-tongued woman like Veth.

"Veth.... You must be the same Veth from the Silent Order." Ki'Tavi purred as he watched her. "The rumors certainly don't do you justice." He remarked. Frankly, the rumors failed to capture how icy she could be. Seeing it firsthand, it was obvious she could destroy a man with words alone if she were so inclined. Then again, also failing were the rumors about her beauty, but that was a story for another day.

He didn't even acknowledge the others anymore. Those two no longer amused him, and therefore they had lost his attention.

There were others arriving now that were starting to draw his attention, but for the moment Veth had his attention whether she liked it or not.

"Given what I've heard about the Silent Order, they don't care much for me. Last I heard they still just call me 'That f*cking cat'... Still not entirely sure what I did to nettle them so much, but... Eh, I probably did something to deserve it, let's be honest"
He laughed softly, his tail swishing behind him as he talked.

[div class=fyurifauxtabs]Veth | Great Dining Hall | Akihito Akihito One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost | Mentions Birdsie Birdsie [/div]
[div class=img]
LxiwvEQ.png
[/div]The drinking man introduced himself to her finally, though much like the bard seemed to think his name was well known. "I have never heard your name before in my three years of wandering," she said plainly, simply stating the fact she didn't know who he was beyond this first encounter of theirs. "You are a smuggler? Interesting, I would not think the guild would have included one such as yourself. To answer your question, yes I am a newer member of the guild, only a few months time." She paused to take another quick bite of food.

The bard joined in the smuggler's drinking, telling the woman he was working on her request. It seemed he was slowly returning to his earlier energy, which she wondered if he had something to do with the flask he had just drunk from. At least they have moved on from their flirtatious games. She hoped they wouldn't get into a drunken brawl, these two seemed to both be very reactionary types, acting or speaking first before thinking and causing trouble.

After she introduced herself to Ki'Tavi, he seemed to ponder on her name before making a connection between herself and the Silent Order. "Rumors?" she asked with little inflection. "What exactly are these rumors about me? This is the first I've heard of anything about it." She paused then spoke again once she realized she hadn't confirmed his connection. "Yes, I am Veth of the Silent Order." It took her a moment, but she blinked, looked at Ki'Tavi's ears and tails, and then pointed directly at him suddenly. "You're the flea-ridden feline?"
[class=fyurifauxtabs] width:100%; text-align:center; background:none; box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(34, 25, 25, 0.4); border-bottom:1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=img] float:left; max-width:400px; pointer-events:none; [/class]

“What’s wrong with mahogany?” Jason asked with mock offense. “It’s a beautiful color and pleasing on the eyes.” Plus, it would help him when sneaking around. Utility and style, best of both worlds. “You have to admit the style here’s just a tad drab.”

“I came back from a mission recently too.” Jason said to relate to Ka’Sha. “Retrieval mission of sorts. It was very rewarding,” Jason snickered. He still feeling a sense of euphoria.

Just then, Jason truly grasped the size of the boar after she described her mission. “Ooh, you carried that heavy boar the entire way here?” Jason asked curiously, completely gnoring her question of where the boar was. “And there were two of them? And you killed them both by yourself? Amazing! Was it a hard fight? Were they mates? Get a lot of gold? You think the boar’ll taste good? Want an apple?” Jason threw a barrage of questions at Ka’Sha and extended an apple to her. He partly asked the questions out of genuine curiosity, but he also did it to ruffle her feathers (scales? Jason didn’t really care.)
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Maeda Zu-Kanen
shammiecutewm_by_cunningfox-d82u4if.png

Current Activity-Returning from Unexplained Leave Location-Washroom Mentions-Open for interaction

The sound of thumping, clunking hooves was heavy in the forest outside of the guild's place of residence. A sound that would typically stir up all of the wildlife in the area, had the sound not accompanied the form of the minotaur returning from a quest of her own choosing. Slung over her back was a heavy battleaxe, crossed over her shoulder blades with an even heavier warhammer. The gold hidden beneath her armor clinked with every step, the fur pouch patting lightly against her body as she moved.
Her soft brown mane was matted with blood, and she smelled heavily of death. Despite this, she seemed rather casual, stopping for a moment to peek through a large sack she had thrown over her right shoulder, coming up with a ripe, juicy pear before throwing the sack back over her shoulder and continuing forward. Lifting the fruit to her lips, she opened her mouth, splitting it with her teeth, a crisp pop following suit.
As she chewed the sweet fruit, her gaze swung up to cross over the walls of Castle Black, humming lightly to herself when it occured to her that she would probably need to take some time to wash the dried and drying scarlet-brown substance from her mane and coat, what a hassle that would be. She snorted in slight irritation.
She threw open the gates with ease, and not an ounce of regard for whomever might be standing on the other side, finishing off her pear, trying to remember the layout of the castle as she stepped into the courtyard. The castle was alive as ever, but she didn't have much time for that, she needed to wash up.
The minotaur set back into motion as she ambled in the direction of the washroom, humming a quiet tune to herself and effectively drowning out all the sound that threatened to distract her from her mission, luckily, there wasn't much in the way of distraction to keep her from the open room. She dropped her sack to the floor and quickly made for the nearest source of water, working feverishly at the crusted fluid on her fur until the last of it streamed away from her body, a slight breeze up the hall stinging the dripping spots on her body with a slight chill, prompting her to shake the water out and... All over the room and whoever was unfortunate enough to stumble into the washroom at that moment.
It really wasn't her problem, right? Anyone who was afraid to get a little wet had no place in battle.

Isabella Thorne
Loction:
Forest Somewhere near Castle Black
Interaction: Volkmar Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

c5cbd4ac240bf7e7937851a9cb53da4e.jpg Taking his hand, she climbed onto Daisy behind Volkmar, taking a few seconds to get comfortable before she was set. It had been a long time since they had rode together, even longer since being on the same mount. The last time that had happened was shortly after their meeting. They had uh, stolen a horse from her father trying to chase down her older brother and it didn't end well. Well, anyway, she glanced around, but didn't really see much else of interest. "Okay little lion, let's get going."

Ki'Tavi

"You're the flea-ridden feline?"

Yep, the Silent Order was still very much irked with him for some reason. His ears laid back a little at the suggestion that he, of all people, had fleas. That was such an anti-beast person sentiment...

"They're probably referring to me when they say that, since I'm the only Cat Person in the Phantom Legion last I checked, but I don't have fleas!" There was a hint of irritation in his voice. Most insults he could take, but that one, in addition to insulting the very manner of his birth, implied he was unclean. He went to great lengths to ensure he stayed clean and flea-free specifically to dispel such stereotypes! Shaking his head, he turned back to her previous question.

"Most of the rumors about you speak to your sharp tongue. Considering what I saw before, the rumors don't say enough" Ki'Tavi remarked, recovering quite nicely from his flea-based irritation. "The rumors also talk about your beauty, but, to be fair, words would fail most men on such a topic" He added. He, of course, didn't feel the need to add what most men said after commenting on her beauty. Usually it just turned into a discussion that was best left behind closed doors....

Now that he knew she was in the Silent Order, let alone that she was the elf everyone was talking about, his intrigue in her only grew. Granted, first and foremost, he would need to dispel that 'flea' rumor.... Hopefully she'd be able to clear that one up...

Saia
Dining hall
Possible interactees Archdemon Archdemon Noble Scion Noble Scion

Saia walked further in and looked around the Dining hall. To her this was tough, which group did she want to sit with, it was like what her dad said. Hang out with the wrong people and everyone will look at you like a weirdo. Mind that she was a weirdo, she was part dragon, but she felt she had to look for the right people. Maybe other half dragons or something equally weird. Lo and behold her call for weirdness seemed to be answered by a bee person freaking out and a... Lizard looking on. Good place if any to start. "Uh excuse me, is she alright?" Saia said as she approached the table, directing the question to the lizard. She honestly didn't know what race they even were. So she didn't want to assume anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back