• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - OOC

So... What if I really love this handbag since it matches my dress, do I get the urge to just step on it or does it only count when te object of affection is not an object?

maybe it only works on romantic/sexual attractions
So loving your siblings, parents and dog are safe? Unless of course you have romantic feelings for them which, don't get me wrong, is fine with me. I mean, you're a disgusting person and I shall not want any contact with you, but hey I'm not judging.

I am only kidding and hopefully no one got offended

So loving your siblings, parents and dog are safe? Unless of course you have romantic feelings for them which, don't get me wrong, is fine with me. I mean, you're a disgusting person and I shall not want any contact with you, but hey I'm not judging.

I am only kidding and hopefully no one got offended
well if you're attracted to your cousin... you will feel an unstoppable urge to stab them over and over

OKOKOK
so uh....
A tournament for a fictional MOBA game is being held
and teams of 3 players duke it out in the fantasy world.
However something goes wrong at some point.

Classic zombie apocalypse RP except a biologist genetically modifies a bunch of humans with plant DNA to give them powers to fight the zombies and it's basically a gritty PvZ AU

OOo! I got an idea!

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.
A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar.
He has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
But I believe He can save the world.

OOo! I got an idea!

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.
wow you must be really bored

OOo! I got an idea!

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
What about an Avatar RP that takes place a few centuries after the last Avatar got themselves killed in the Avatar state but also accidentally caused bending to disappear entirely but now there's an ancient celestial threat attacking and the Avatar line has been revived but the new Avatar is like a set of quadruplets who can each bend one element and can also fuse together to bend all of them

I am here to announce with the apparent insanity of Birdsie Birdsie , I will be taking over the roleplay to prevent it from going down a rabbit hole of crazy.

I am here to announce with the apparent insanity of Birdsie Birdsie , I will be taking over the roleplay to prevent it from going down a rabbit hole of crazy.
Nani? Heck no.

First, you must win in a match... I challenge you to a game of Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker!
If you win, the RP is yours.
If I win, you must marry me and be my waifu.

Nani? Heck no.

First, you must win in a match... I challenge you to a game of Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker!
If you win, the RP is yours.
If I win, you must marry me and be my waifu.
Accepted, and I thus already won since being from the forth dimension it entails time and from the future I won the game therefore I take control of the roleplay! Also you're naked.

Accepted, and I thus already won since being from the forth dimension it entails time and from the future I won the game therefore I take control of the roleplay! Also you're naked.
Not quite.
You've just activated my trap card!

I order MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN to attack your life points directly!

With this, your HP falls to 0 and you fall into my arms, as my wife <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back