• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - OOC

Cute cat to the rescue! *leaps into te arms of Hanarei Hanarei * Nya!!!
*Blinks.* Ooo hey kitty! *Nuzzles kitty.*
*Sneaks away to his room, closes it, puts a chain and a lockpad around the door, replaces the window's glass with reinforced titanium, reinforces all walls, locks off ventilation systems, and isolates himself in all possible ways, then goes into his bed, covers himself with a blanket and tries to go to sleep with a traumatized look on his face*

Alrighty quickly to my defense... we all knew someone would make a hooters joke, its only right the person who would be the least clueless what it would mean is the one to make it first! Kylesar1 Kylesar1

here's a pitch... plants right? like turnips and stuff.
They evolved in such a horrific way that they gained the ability to copy animals.
So imagine walking home one day... and you see dead dog on the street... but its insides are just a mass of radishes.

The next day you see a person that looks like yourself staring at you, growing from your garden...

here's a pitch... plants right? like turnips and stuff.
They evolved in such a horrific way that they gained the ability to copy animals.
So imagine walking home one day... and you see dead dog on the street... but its insides are just a mass of radishes.

The next day you see a person that looks like yourself staring at you, growing from your garden...
Why does this sound very familiar like from a movie?

IamNotLoki IamNotLoki ah okay yep im not crazy. Invasion of the body snatchers is what the movie is with that premise. ^^;;

Old movie though i managed to renember the title after a lil thought.

How about... *Plays around with GM powers*

*Creates 11 nests of Beholders around Fort Black and sets their behaviour patterns on: Aggressive Expansion*

how about this pitch... An old rich guy gathers a bunch of assassins to his mansion. He holds a deadly tournament for the ability to choose between 2 things: 50 billion dollars... or the hand of his daughter for a wife.

anyone want to indulge me in my favorite pastime? Brainstorming RPs that will never be made?
How about an RP where bunny-eared aliens invade earth only to set up a summer camp for alien children?
*wink wonk*
*nudge nodge*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back