• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - OOC

Agh!!! Find a really good character, something to match Astrid... Time to open all my folders in search of the perfect character.

Birdsie Birdsie about the "post once daily" rule, could you give us some slack on that? Like maybe every other day? Part of the reason I disappeared from the last one was that people were posting too fast and I had a hard time keeping up with it, because I kept having to rewrite my posts to stay ahead. I mean, it's your call, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.

Birdsie Birdsie about the "post once daily" rule, could you give us some slack on that? Like maybe every other day? Part of the reason I disappeared from the last one was that people were posting too fast and I had a hard time keeping up with it, because I kept having to rewrite my posts to stay ahead. I mean, it's your call, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.
Well, if a person posts too fast, then ask them to slow down. Or tell me about it and I will do it.

The thing is, roleplays die out because people, at some point, get bored, so you need to keep them in by having them remember that they need to post, or it's dead.

I am getting scared of my own character. I am writing Azazel's nephew, who will act as a villain; and as I progress; I am increasingly becoming more unnerved.

I think I'll avoid making another Astrid character. Got spell blade in mind.
I, on another hand, am making the most bloodthirsty, evil brotherfucker you've ever met... wearing the mask of an innocent puppy. Complete with half-demon + evil mage with white hair tropes.

Hanarei Hanarei
How about you? I've been curious ever since our arrangement.
*Holds her hand out for the money she is expecting.* Probably the horned character I told you about. Not sure how her type would be viewed in the world or her parent though so depending on that I'd have to adapt. Probably going for an upperclass kind of girl, though super Moe who can toss you around like a rag doll if she wanted.

*Holds her hand out for the money she is expecting.* Probably the horned character I told you about. Not sure how her type would be viewed in the world or her parent though so depending on that I'd have to adapt. Probably going for an upperclass kind of girl, though super Moe who can toss you around like a rag doll if she wanted.
*Gives you $200,000*
Awesome.

The evil guy I mentioned is ironically from... well, his mom is from a noble (but evil and full of witchcraft) family - his father is Azazel's old rival-gone-subordinate.

*Gives you $200,000*
Awesome.

The evil guy I mentioned is ironically from... well, his mom is from a noble (but evil and full of witchcraft) family - his father is Azazel's old rival-gone-subordinate.
cute_drcrouch-jpg.200670

Reina returns to mess up some fools in the most Moe way possible! Probably play the whole 'wealthy dad, loner mother' angle of her still in some way... probably minus the whole time skipping deal (though maybe I could do that in a lesser form with her inheriting her father's wealth upon her 'return'). Less tragic backstory probably in the end... must ensure some still exists!

cute_drcrouch-jpg.200670

Reina returns to mess up some fools in the most Moe way possible! Probably play the whole 'wealthy dad, loner mother' angle of her still in some way... probably minus the whole time skipping deal (though maybe I could do that in a lesser form with her inheriting her father's wealth upon her 'return'). Less tragic backstory probably in the end... must ensure some still exists!
The image is... not there, senpai.

Actually, made Mr. Lasombra #SpawnOfSatan a little younger. No one would wait so many years just to join a Guild, that will break down because of them anyway.

I'll work on Reina if not later today probably tomorrow. Did just finish a CS today and I'm a bit lazy... dunno depends on my over-all mood. Oooo! I see my maid saber will come to fruition! Mauhahahahhahahahah! Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel XD

And a Maid! I was promised it, well butler but I changed it to maid cause Saber maid! Birdsie Birdsie -kun.... Gabby won't be my maaaaid like promised!
I did not partake in any official oaths or promises, Ms. Hanarei. I am sorry to inform you that since Mr. Bird is madly in love with you wants you to join the RP, I had to do this for him.

And a Maid! I was promised it, well butler but I changed it to maid cause Saber maid! Birdsie Birdsie -kun.... Gabby won't be my maaaaid like promised!
I did not partake in any official oaths or promises, Ms. Hanarei. I am sorry to inform you that since Mr. Bird is madly in love with you wants you to join the RP, I had to do this for him.
*SIGH OF RESENTMENT*

Okay, I have a few alternatives:
  1. We force Gabriel to be your maid, using threats, blackmail, and intimidation. This will, however, give us 20 negative karma points and poor publicity.
  2. I give you more money.
  3. We find some middle ground and/or alternative, such as: You get into the Guild quickly, or Damian can be Reina's boyfriend before he backstabs her and everyone else.

*SIGH OF RESENTMENT*

Okay, I have a few alternatives:
  1. We force Gabriel to be your maid, using threats, blackmail, and intimidation. This will, however, give us 20 negative karma points and poor publicity.
  2. I give you more money.
  3. We find some middle ground and/or alternative, such as: You get into the Guild quickly, or Damian can be Reina's boyfriend before he backstabs her and everyone else.

Ooo ooo! I like the 1st one! That sounds fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back