• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ◙-Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ Mɪʀɪᴀ-◙

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(tl;dr hyperviolent [sapphic??] swordgirl heroic fantasy)

1662163229806.png
You are a glowing-eyed Sorcerai, a Sword Sister of the Order of Empyra. You are sworn to aid the wretched and slay the wrongdoer. Your Order, along with the others that make up the Consortium, rule the realms of Aedor through arcane might. But over millenia, the faestones that the Sorcerai sourced their powers from have run dry. The strings of fate are no longer pulled by the Consortium.

Without faestones, they turned to sacrifice - the evils of warlockery. For a hundred years, the people of Aedor suffered under the yoke of blood-sacrifice, as the sorcerors realized that such practices unlocked greater powers than the faestones. Dissent brews - many people in Aedor and its constituent kingdoms now reject the Consortium and their gods of creation and destruction, instead throwing their lot in with the so-called "Paragon Emmortal", the One God. The People of Paragon are radical zealots to some, champions of the commonfolk to others.

But it was not only the common people that were subjugated to these awful rituals. Your Grandmistress, the Matron of Mercy, was betrayed by the other Orders. Her daughter Miria was tortured and sacrificed by the vile sorcerors, who wrung all the magick they could from her pure soul.

Now, hold your sword high, Avenger! The final war soon will come, and the fate of Ergath shall be in your hands!

1701546316079.png

Join if you want to dismantle an evil magocracy, and slay monsters, men, and mages.
Same universe as my Fate of Steel RP [current FoS players may not join, newbs only!!], but set over a thousand years prior. It is also a 1+x1, GMed, character-based heroic adventure rather than a lordship sim/nation builder.
Like all my RPs, character death is a possibility, depending on their decisions (and a lil' chance!)
This nominally needs one player, but I could do more, either on the same thread or as separate 1x1s. I probably won't count midRP ghosts as canon, but of you die honourably, you'll make your mark on history!
Feel free to ask questions on the thread, or DM me.
Warning, mature themes, esp. good, old fashioned violence.

Last edited:
c'monnn, someone join!

^ there hasn't even been a single nonhuman character/monster/magical spell encountered in this bitch in 100 posts

Ayy! I'd love to play as a character in your world. Do you have a template you'd like me to fill out?

Sweet! I'll do up a character sheet for ya - were you thinking of Avengeance of Miria or reg. Fate of Steel?

Appreciated! I was thinking Avengeance of Miria- gives some simple, yet solid incentive for some good ol' hack-n'-slash.

Sweet, want a link to the discord? People will mostly be talking about sieges and whatnot that are taking place a thousand years after your character is dead, but there is still a lot of relevant lore on there. Alternatively, I can also DM you/include it with your CS, which I'll start working on today.

If that's more convenient for you, sure! Since it's set so far back from your main story, I wasn't sure how much of that lore would affect the scene we're doing. Including the important bits in a CS may be best. Though if you need me to do anything, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back