• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Of Thrones - NOW OPEN

TheAncientCenturion said:
How'll that work? Shouldn't she be, you know, the main PoV in it?
I'm almost done the post now and you are right. Kuvira should have a say as she is being coronated and I definitely do not want to control other people's characters. So, I decided not to write the actual coronation- just a little blessing from The High Septon beforehand.

TheFordee14 said:
I'm almost done the post now and you are right. Kuvira should have a say as she is being coronated and I definitely do not want to control other people's characters. So, I decided not to write the actual coronation- just a little blessing from The High Septon beforehand.
Alright cool cool. So this is the start of the ceremony then? And either Kuvira's post or yours after hers might conclude it?

How important is the coronation anyways? Isn't it just the ceremony where the crown gets put on top of her head? I mean we're not having some crazy revelation/assassination attempt/plot twist right? Doesn't the whole "swearing of loyalty" thing happen after the coronation ceremony in like a sub ceremony once she's queen?

WanderingJester said:
How important is the coronation anyways? Isn't it just the ceremony where the crown gets put on top of her head? I mean we're not having some crazy revelation/assassination attempt/plot twist right? Doesn't the whole "swearing of loyalty" thing happen after the coronation ceremony in like a sub ceremony once she's queen?
Oh, this coronation will be quite important. I assure you.

WanderingJester said:
I assume it happens after she's been named queen and is probably a more formal affair. Only the most important lords go, who swear oaths of loyalty on behalf of their realms. It can probably be combined into one, though. Especially if fear of Houses rising up is around.

TheFordee14 said:
Yeah! You guys are gonna get spam mail from a Nigerian prince named Viserys, join him and his simple pyramid scheme to make 6k figure salaries in a year!

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
tumblr_ncow7kOlOE1smr45to1_500.gif

@TheAncientCenturion

I am gonna make two Dornish bastards, and send one to KL and one to you. And then probably make a mercenary or two for your company, don't want you to be so lonely over there

Edit: I'll probably just make a mercenary

SirDerpingtonIV said:
@TheAncientCenturion
I am gonna make two Dornish bastards, and send one to KL and one to you. And then probably make a mercenary or two for your company, don't want you to be so lonely over there

Edit: I'll probably just make a mercenary
I am touched. Touched I say. I get Le Fordee first with his mercenary, and now I get you and your mercenary!

Essos tab population: 3

We are moving up in the world!

WanderingJester said:
I was going to take "The Misty Mountains" and turn it into a Westerlands/Reach bedtime melody. Still might :P
Tiber was gonna since that to Braedon? Interesting. . . Noooooo hate there. . . . Does Tiber have a song dedicated to him like Tywin, by the way?

And I'll reply to Rowan in a bit. I'm a little busy with something else.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Tiber was gonna since that to Braedon? Interesting. . . Noooooo hate there. . . . Does Tiber have a song dedicated to him like Tywin, by the way?
And I'll reply to Rowan in a bit. I'm a little busy with something else.
No, it's actually about... ah hell I'll tell you if they leave the Red Keep without meeting.

I'll give a hint though, it's about an event that involved the largest host of arms forces in Westeros history. ( ;) )

WanderingJester said:
No, it's actually about... ah hell I'll tell you if they leave the Red Keep without meeting.
I'll give a hint though, it's about an event that involved the largest host of arms forces in Westeros history. ( ;) )
Ahhh, the sixth Blackfyre Rebellion, where Viserys "True King" Blackfyre/Brightflame took the throne? I'm glad

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Go ahead. Don't hurt Deanna to much, Lol

[/QUOTE]
Eh, I was actually going to have your action be the last. The punch gets in, but Deanna isn't strong enough to hurt Ravenna that badly. So she decides to end the fight so she can catc hthe corrination.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Eh, I was actually going to have your action be the last. The punch gets in, but Deanna isn't strong enough to hurt Ravenna that badly. So she decides to end the fight so she can catc hthe corrination.
Oh, yea. I forgot Deanna was the last to move. Alright do that.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Oh, yea. I forgot Deanna was the last to move. Alright do that.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. Is that ok though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back