• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Of Thrones - NOW OPEN

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Could've sworn that was the largest.
Oh, maybe I'm mistaken then. Well the hint is that it's a battle and the rip off would've been a bedtime (folk) song in the Westerlands/Reach. *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
Oh, maybe I'm mistaken then. Well the hint is that it's a battle and the rip off would've been a bedtime (folk) song in the Westerlands/Reach. *shrug*
FROM THE DUNK AND EGG NOVELLAS?!

Sorry, I love the Sworn Sword.

Well seeing as we're not getting IC action going on, everyone have a funny:

enhanced-13336-1454542632-11.png

:P

WanderingJester said:
At the same time, Celena finished her conversation with one of the Stormland Lords who had been hinting heavily that he was interested in her. It would have been fine had he not been the age of her late father, balding and looked quite indulgent in his foodstuffs.
SirDerpingtonIV said:
She made her way over, accidently shoving past some fat old Stormlord in the process.
Man, why y'all gotta pick on the Stormlords. T.T

TheAncientCenturion said:
If the Stormlords want some respect, I know a certain somebody who might be willing to give them some.
Me too!

Hypnos said:
it's almost comical, Walder thought, catching the eyes of a young Stormlord, offering the lad a friendly smile before returning his eyes to his destination,
Lord Walder knows what's up.

JustWhipIt said:
Man, why y'all gotta pick on the Stormlords. T.T
Sorry, :/ the current Tyrell lord was weak enough that I felt bad choosing one from the Reach, the Arryns of the Vale hadn't arrived yet. No delegation from Dorne or the Iron Isles and everyone knows there's no such thing as a fat person North of the Neck (aside from the Manderlies, but they're a distant relative), wouldn't make sense to have that conversation with someone from the Westerlands *shrug*

Oh and the Tullys hadn't arrived at that point as well I think.

JustWhipIt said:
Me too!
Lord Walder knows what's up.
I was gonna be all nice guy with the Baratheon's, but now they're on my list! RIGHT BELOW KUVIRA AND THE DORNISH!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Centurion just got burned so hard I think he might be Sandor Clegane
I am oddly enough okay with that. And lol, TAC's fine enough. Centurion sounds weird to me compared to it.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I was gonna be all nice guy with the Baratheon's, but now they're on my list! RIGHT BELOW KUVIRA AND THE DORNISH!
^.^" Uh, let's not get ahead of ourselves now, buddy.

Both the Maester and the Tarly forget something about their discussions of invading the Neck.

If you fuck with the Reeds, the entire North will come to fight. While you'd be draining the swamps, you would give the Stark army time to march all the way down to wipe you out after the crannonmen have whiddled down your numbers.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Both the Maester and the Tarly forget something about their discussions of invading the Neck.
If you fuck with the Reeds, the entire North will come to fight. While you'd be draining the swamps, you would give the Stark army time to march all the way down to wipe you out after the crannonmen have whiddled down your numbers.
Well they can't really March down to kill you if you're blockading the swamp, they'd have to take ships from White Harbour, and sail down behind you, you're best bet of taking the Crannogs is really to just sail around and ignore them, then you can deal with the real northern army. The Reeds may be powerful in their home territory, but outside of it they're just a bunch of ill equipped soldiors.

Hypnos said:
Well they can't really March down to kill you if you're blockading the swamp, they'd have to take ships from White Harbour, and sail down behind you, you're best bet of taking the Crannogs is really to just sail around and ignore them, then you can deal with the real northern army. The Reeds may be powerful in their home territory, but outside of it they're just a bunch of ill equipped soldiors.
But without taking the Neck, you Don't have a supply line besides one from sea, and that is unreliable at best. If you don't come to the North properly equipped to fight in the cold, you will lose. Just like everyone who has ever invaded Russia.

Except the Rus and the Mongols

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
But without taking the Neck, you Don't have a supply line besides one from sea, and that is unreliable at best. If you don't come to the North properly equipped to fight in the cold, you will lose. Just like everyone who has ever invaded Russia.
Except the Rus and the Mongols
Ah but a supply line by sea could be very reliable if done correctly, if you sail up from Lannisport in the West the Northerners really can't stop you at sea, their navy relies on ships from White Harbour to the east and they can't get to Lannisport without sailing around the entirety of Westeros, where they would meet both the royal and the Redwyne fleet, you could probably set up a base of operations in Flints Finger, or on Bear Island, or even Sea Dragon's Point or the Stoney Shore, he'll if your fleet is well equipped you could take both Barrrowton and Torrhen's Square merely by sailing up rivers, taking not only the catle but their supplies. You forget that the a north would also be low on supplies should their armies be hauled up in the North as they rely upon the south for the majority of their crops

So... have we gotten to the point yet when people are greeting the new Queen and giving well wishes/swearing loyalty or are we still placing the crown on the girl's head?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back