• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Of Thrones - NOW OPEN

Leusis said:
Well the Dothraki see any kind of farming in the Dothraki Sea as an offense to their gods so if you have the intention to settle there. I would assume you will need several hundreds of thousands of warriors backing you.
This, bearing in mind the Dothraki are pretty much the most powerful cavalry of the time, they are literally so powerful that they have claimed a massive portion of fertile lands all to themselves, most of which they don't use, and no one apposes them, ever the Free Cities are scared as are the slaver cities to the east and there is literally no one powerful enough to appose them or to even attempt to take their land I'm not saying that it would be impossible to take back Sarnor but it would be pretty close.

Well, if the free cities and slaver cities decided to team up for once in their existence I would assume they'd be able to take the Dothraki's lands from them. However, getting all of those fiercely independent people to work together is nearly an impossibility.

Leusis said:
Well, if the free cities and slaver cities decided to team up for once in their existence I would assume they'd be able to take the Dothraki's lands from them. However, getting all of those fiercely independent people to work together is nearly an impossibility.
Yeah, though they would never team up, nor be able to agree on who keeps the land and it would likely fall to savages again fairly quickly unless cities and forts were built.

TheAncientCenturion did. I suggested him and Hypnos do it together but I don't know if they decided to do that.

And yeah it'd probably just turn into a cluster fuck once they won. Highly skilled and disciplined phalanx units could beat Dothraki though. I mean like 3k Unsullied defeated I think 25k Dothraki. But thats because they're stubborn to the point of stupidity in their belief that those who don't ride are only meant to be ridden down. So if they're fighting an infantry unit they kind of just charge them over and over instead of using tactics.

Just got off of work. Today and tomorrow I'll be working on a post that'll hopefully reinvigorate a few different plot lines. Namely the Shields. So yeah, expect it sometime tomorrow.

I'd also like to announce that @WanderingJester and @Hypnos will both be helping me out a bit as co-GM's. Just if I am ever stuck at work or else where, and things need to get done. They both said they'd be willing to do it, so yeah. It should help the RP get back on track and keep a fast pace for a while.

Alright everyone, this is an important question. If you could reply, even if it's just a "Ye", I'd appreciate it.

Should we make a new thread for the RP, copy and paste CS's over there, and pick up where we left off? Or would you rather we wait here, in the case that Fordee does return?

If anyone has a character sheet not yet accepted, you can also tag me in a post and I'll take a look at it. Otherwise I'm going to start on my post soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
Alright everyone, this is an important question. If you could reply, even if it's just a "Ye", I'd appreciate it.
Should we make a new thread for the RP, copy and paste CS's over there, and pick up where we left off? Or would you rather we wait here, in the case that Fordee does return?

If anyone has a character sheet not yet accepted, you can also tag me in a post and I'll take a look at it. Otherwise I'm going to start on my post soon.
I don't see a problem using this thread still. Though we my step on Fordee's territory a bit much if we do

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I don't see a problem using this thread still. Though we my step on Fordee's territory a bit much if we do

[/QUOTE]
That's where I am wary. If we're being honest, I don't know if Fordee is coming back. He hasn't stopped by to tell us where he's at or if everything's alright in weeks. It was just a question, if the rules or other original posts need changing in the future.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I don't see a problem using this thread still. Though we my step on Fordee's territory a bit much if we do

[/QUOTE]
The problems with using this thread would be that none of us can edit it except Fordee, who is gone, which may pose a problem should say, the overview need editing or rules need adding or something similar to that.

Honestly we should move everything to a new thread for editing reasons and also its been a month since he was on last. If we keep waiting By the time he comesBack the rp will probably be dead.

TheAncientCenturion said:
So we have two in favor, one opposing. Once we reach a total of ten votes I'll uh, end it.
I don't think we should wait for ten votes, we've waited way too long already and if we keep on waiting for differant votes then we'll never get started.

yeah just move it over into a new thread, thats fine by me. Might even trick a few new people into joining as they'll assume its a completely new RP.

THEN WE CLOSE THE CAGE AND THEY ARE TRAPPED WITH US FOREVER!!!

Leusis said:
yeah just move it over into a new thread, thats fine by me. Might even trick a few new people into joining as they'll assume its a completely new RP.
THEN WE CLOSE THE CAGE AND THEY ARE TRAPPED WITH US FOREVER!!!
HAHA. THEY WILL BE OUR SLAVES!

But yeah, this might push back my post now that I gotta work on the thread. . .

So glad the RP didn't die. This is honestly the only Rp I enjoy! If it ended I'll be stuck with basic writers.

I'm about to make the thread. Beware, this is my first time doin' this shizz. There might be problems. Tagged most of you in it, I just copy and pasted everything from my earlier post on voting.

If I missed you, sorry. . I'll link the RP here too.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]A NEWBIE HAS STEPPED INTO OUR TRAP!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Thus was an elaborate ploy? Oh no xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back