• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Of Thrones - NOW OPEN

TheAncientCenturion said:
Imminent might be pushing things. He'll get there. Eventually.
Well, imminent's subjective. I'm sure to the Children of the Forest, the time between now and him coming back to Westeros is like a second or half a minute at best ( ;) )

... with him hoping he'll be on the back of Avocado Targaryen at that time xD

Deanna Targaryen 'The mother of dragons'

I like the sound of that. As such I can say only one thing

The war is coming and Deanna will grip tight to her family's throne as she fights for her dragon with Fire and Blood!

She is getting that fucking dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Fezzes said:
Most of everyone's in the garden, right? I'm not sure, and I don't want to cock up my post.
Timos, Deanna and Ravenna aren't. Timos is in the city, the two ladies are sparring somewhere. I'm actually not sure where the soon-to-be queen is either, and I don't think the Stags are there just yet.

Can someone else confirm all this?

WanderingJester said:
Timos, Deanna and Ravenna aren't. Timos is in the city, the two ladies are sparring somewhere. I'm actually not sure where the soon-to-be queen is either, and I don't think the Stags are there just yet.
Thank you, friend. I'll start writing a post now.

WanderingJester said:
Stags just recently got there.

Oh right @Fezzes I mixed the Stags up with the Tullys, I think they're the ones still going to the keep but in the city. My bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent the better part of my afternoon writing that post, researching, and thinking on how a fear of crowds would colour Trevir's reactions, along with generally just doing stuff with it. I hope it was worth it, and that my writing wasn't too cliche or sucky.

LittleWolfie said:
Wow you guys are all so good with your writing! Jealous much while I'm sat here with no clue what to write
Thanks! :)

What I tend to do when I'm lost or stuck is observe the environment and situation your character's in. Given your character's personality and history, how would she react to the people and things around her? (The noblemen and women, the drinks, the music, etc.) That way even if I don't know what my guy/gal will do, he/she will.

Surprise yourself, you might draw some inspiration from it ^_^

tumblr_ljemf0VKgn1qbcr4co1_400.gif

WanderingJester said:
Thanks! :)
What I tend to do when I'm lost or stuck is observe the environment and situation your character's in. Given your character's personality and history, how would she react to the people and things around her? (The noblemen and women, the drinks, the music, etc.) That way even if I don't know what my guy/gal will do, he/she will.

Surprise yourself, you might draw some inspiration from it ^_^

tumblr_ljemf0VKgn1qbcr4co1_400.gif
Thanks for the advice. I guess I'm also wondering how far back to post since this is my first post

Basically, form a "course of action" for your character based off personality and past.

An example from the RP.

Scenario: Big crowd

Ravenna Stark- Is there a fight? Join it. If there isn't a fight, start one.

Trevir Arryn- Evade the crowd, get somewhere secluded.

From those two simple reactions, you can easily create an entire post, and even entire scenes, such as Ravenna torturing that poor Fossoway punk.

LittleWolfie said:
Thanks for the advice. I guess I'm also wondering how far back to post since this is my first post
Just my suggestions ^_^ I wouldn't worry too much about starting from the beginning, I am your gal's a Baratheon right? I'm sure she'll be at the party with her brother :)

Yeah she was going, I'm just getting to know the character myself so I guess I just gotta give it a try, it may be short and shitty but hey, it'll be a start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back