• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Fresh Start | Splatoon RP (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nori flinched at the mention of her new weapon. Her response was curt as always, but now there was a nervous strain in her voice. “Nothing fancy, just an Aerospray.”

Frowning, she glanced at Fiona. With all that was going on, she didn’t notice just how…different the octoling seemed today. Her new pals had so many wacky quirks that it was getting hard to keep track of them all.

“Wait, what?” She turned back to Grizzco girl. “Didn’t you say you were already on the spleen team or something?”

"That was a lie to make me look less lonely- man, I WISH I was on the green team. It's lead by Nautilus Shores- and they're. . .awesome." Lenny blushes- nautilus was a well known x-ranker, and dripper girl was head over heels for them.

“Right, right…” Though she nodded as if she understood, Nori had no idea what the octoling was talking about. All she ever did besides frying Salmonids was count down the minutes to the next shift. She basically lived under a rock on the bottom of the ocean.

Gnawing on her lip, she already regretted what she asked next. “Lemme guess, you want to join our team?”

"Hey, guys!" Jace spoke up as he went towards the new location of where they were meeting. He didn't know who the new Octoling was but she appeared to be interesting for their group. The Inktoling himself had his sister be next to her, just in case if there was any information that was needed for them.

"I'd like you guys to meet my little sister, Rotia." He spoke immediately before twirling his Dualie Squalchers, "But also, can someone catch me up on what was happening?" The taller Inktoling waved at the others before adjusting her goggles. "It's very nice to meet you."

Only a few minutes later, Eelaine returned, barrelling around the corner.
She came to a sudden halt near the table, almost dropping what seemed to be a lightly used, but overall new Splattershot Jr. and some splat bombs clutched in her arms.
Though there was visible drops of sweat running down her face, she didn't seem out of breath.
After looking around anxiously, she finally seemed to calm down a bit.
"H-hey. I'm back."
She sat back down quietly, her clothes almost damp by now.
Still twitching, she welcomed the new face.
"Oh hi! Didn't know you had a sister, Jace."
Then again, they did only meet yesterday.
"Nice to meet you too!"
She almost wanted to reach out her hand over the table, but backed off and smiled instead.

"Er- hi?" Lenny offered rotia a half baked, awkward smile. She felt very out of place with this little gang, but it's not like there's anywhere else she could go.

And then suddenly, as if the square weren't crowded enough, the gossip bumps up to level 10. A squid with sunglasses and blonde tentacles fading into red and resting on their shoulders enters the square, a custom jet squelcher casually over their shoulder.
Lenny almost has a heart attack- "N-Nautilus Shores. . ."

"Aerospray, huh? I've tried using it. And despite the insults, it really isn't that bad... Well that may be my play-style at least."
Fiona waves at Eelaine as she returns and turns to see Jace as well.
"Heya, Jace! You ready for this?"
She smiles warmly. She then turns to his sister.
"Oh hey, Rotia. It's nice to meet you too. The name's Fiona..."
Fiona stands up and poses with her Inkbrush, oblivous to anything or anyone else around them. (Though luckily it didn't hit anyone)
"The Brush Bandit!"
She pauses for a second, and stops posing.
"I-I'm still working on getting my name getting public..."
She sits back down.
Then the jock inkling comes over, causing Lenny to blush.
Oh cod, she's actually fangirling so hard right now. I think I should just let this one slide... but... nah let's keep this profreshional.
"Hey Nautilus! I'm assuming you're here for the competition too, right?"

The inkling turns to Fiona- "shell yeah! Leader of the Green team, in your presence." They offer Fiona a wink, a grin and some finger guns.
"You a fan?" They ask

"M-me? Fan? To be honest, I've never even knew you until your... friend here... introduced me to you."
Oh gross... this squiddo really is trying to get on my nerves... yuck...

"H-hi." Lenny panics internally- she seriously just HAD to draw attention to her. She was in no way ready to talk to Nautilus Shores.

"Sup." Nautilus replies, "now you're a fan, I hear? I'm really not that big of a deal-" the inkling chuckles.

"Holy carp- Nautilus- shores- acknowledged me- BREADSTICKS-" She passes out.

". . .uh, she ok?" Nautilus seems very concerned

"I hope so. We kinda just met her, though.."
Fiona gets a bit closer to Nautilus and whispers so no one can hear
"she is a bit strange..."
She sits back down. She obviously taunts to Shores.
"So I'm assuming you already have a game plan. I hope you don't count on it working, though! I don't want your dreams to be crushed by us."
She playfully sticks her tongue out.

"Hoho, someone's got an ego-" Nautilus chuckles, helping Lenny to her feet.
"Well, I gotta skedaddle. But maybe I'll cya late-"
"W-wait-!!" Lenny sputters, reaching out her hand.
"Yeah-?" Nautilus pauses, turning back around and raising an eyebrow.
". . .d-do you maybe wanna go out sometime-?" Shs waits, hopeful.

". . .sure." Nautilus writes down their number and hands it to Lenny before walking off, "cya!"

She passes out again.

Fiona mockingly whistles.
"Looks like you've snagged one!"
Even if they are blander than flounder...

She quickly diverts the conversation back to the group once again.
"C'mon guys! We really need a team name here. And a color! We gotta have something in mind going into this... We don't even have a battle plan yet!"
Her voice is somewhat cheerful, yet somehow slightly whiny, almost like a tease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back