• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foxfarer

Wrecking havoc with destruction and angst
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya there! The name's Farer!

This is a general roleplay search. My brain is very empty at the moment, so I wanted to make a call with everything that I'm currently hyper fixating at the moment!
Please note I am a minor, and while I can handle and actively encourage darker topics in rp, I will not do romance with anyone over the age of 18+ or anything inappropriate.

Current brainrot: Unbreakable Bond and Nimona

Here's pretty much everything I'm a part of!

Sonic: Unbreakable Bond enthusiast here! [ Aka Sonic and Tails interactions my beloved ] I usually rp Tails, as he's my bread and butter, but I can also do Amy, Knuckles, Eggman, Metal Sonic, and Rouge! I do have two OCs with this fandom as well if you wanna hear about them!

Nimona: I'm a sucker for found family and of course Nimona is up there- You can probably tell by my profile! Nimona is the one I have the most fun playing, and I live for any interactions with her and Ballister <3

Undertale: Motivation for Undertale has died out over the years, but sometimes I find myself coming back to it! I usually play Frisk, Flowey, or Asgore for this one! As well as AUs! [ I have a bit more motivation for Deltarune though! ]

Hollow Knight: I adore this game and usually always wanna do something with it! I can pretty much can play any character and I have my own OCs here as well.

Pokemon: I do solely OCs for Pokemon! I usually always wanna do something with it!

Of course, I do have OCs that aren't tied to any fandom. If you want to know who those are, hit me up!

I'm a semi-literate to literate writer and I usually mirror whatever my partner's responses are like! I can write a paragraph to a whole essay with responses. My favorite genres are found family and a lotttttt of angst. Though sometimes, I do crave a good fluff here and there. I think we all do.

Got a plot idea? Just wanna dive into something and let fate decide? Lemme know! This is always open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back