• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a field of fluff — marshmallow’s search

marshmallow clouds

fluffy clouds
╔═════♡═════♡═════♡═════╗

e75375f0210fbca2fac37504de060627.jpg

╚═════♡═════♡═════♡═════╝

introduction.

hello !! marshmallow here, mallow for short. for as long as i can remember, i’ve loved delving into various fandoms. there’s so much of these worlds that would be fun to explore. most people prefer to write canon X canon, but i have no interest in writing pre-existing characters. i like to keep the canon story entirely separate. so, all of my role plays focus on original characters, paired up with other original characters. let’s explore these wonderful worlds with our own characters !!

──────── •• ✫ •• ────────

a little about me.

♡ they/she pronouns.
♡ lgbtq+ friendly and welcoming.
♡ m/m, f/f, m/f, are my preference in that order.
♡ weird schedule, working part-time.
♡ friendly ooc and chatty.
♡ match my partner’s post length.
♡ depending, 3+ paragraphs and more.
♡ literate, descriptive, advanced or casual.
♡ lowercase is only for aesthetics.
♡ guaranteed post every couple days.
♡ can reply more often, sometimes.
♡ original characters only.

what i’m looking for.

♡ be respectful. no spamming or hounding me for posts.
♡ eighteen or over, for comfort purposes.
♡ someone who can write at least a few paragraphs.
♡ uses PM’s to write and chat. maybe discord.
♡ lgbtq+ friendly and welcoming.
♡ ghosting happens, so don’t feel bad if it happens. message me if you ever want to pick things up again.
♡ looking for original characters.

fandoms.

— pokémon: manga, anime, video games. —
♡ familiar with all generations, side games, and each individual series. comfortable with fake pokémon and new regions. new journeys, new champions, new villain teams would all be fun.
♡ plenty of ideas!!

— my hero academia: anime only. —
♡ familiar with the anime up until the current season. haven’t read the manga, but i’m willing to do so. we could have a cast of UA students or a pair of full-time heroes.
♡ some ideas, not many.

— inuyasha: anime, manga. —
♡ it’s been a while, but i have fully completed the series. i don’t have much interest in using anything from the yashahime sequel, though.
♡ don’t have any real plots but willing to brainstorm.

— soul eater: anime, manga, spin-offs. —
♡ one of my favourite anime series. watched and read it all. would be fun to have our own group of weapons and meisters, fighting against a brand new villain.
♡ plenty of ideas!!

— harry potter: books, movies, legacy. —
♡ would be happy to write from year one and build our characters up from there. could write multiple characters and have a bigger cast for this.
♡ plenty of ideas!!

— naruto: manga, anime, movies. —
♡ never watched the spin-off series and have little interest in doing so. could write a group of new genin on our own team or a cast of older shinobi.
♡ plenty of ideas!!

— zom 100: anime only. —
♡ never read the manga, but the anime was a lot of fun to watch and it could be fun to do something similar in an apocalyptic setting.

— genshin impact: game. —
♡ i’ve only played up until sumeru but i don’t mind any spoilers.

— percy jackson: books only. —
♡ haven’t watched the new show but will probably do so eventually. an old fandom i haven’t revisited in a whole but it would be fun to.
♡ some ideas, not many.

— bleach: anime, manga. —
♡ just finished the thousand year blood war but it’s been a while since i’ve read or watched the earlier stuff.
♡ some ideas, not many.

— little witch academia: anime, manga. —
♡ just finished both the anime and manga. i think this world would be so much fun to explore with our characters.
♡ plenty of ideas!!

non-fandom interests.

— dark academia —
— supernatural —
— high fantasy, modern fantasy —
— horror, paranormal —
— organised crime —
— space, time travel —
— pirates, open seas —
— dark themes, trauma —

Last edited:
Hey! I might be interested if you’re still looking for someone! For fandom I could do Soul Eater tho it’s been a while since I saw the anime so I’ll have to catch myself up to speed on the lore lol for not fandom related stuff I’d be down for dark academia, maybe pirates, and/or maybe modern fantasy ^^

Oh my goodness, it's so refreshing to see someone else who also loves writing original characters in fandom settings ; v ; I absolutely LOVE writing in settings I love, but I just don't enjoy writing canon characters. I am 1000% going to send you a PM after work, just putting this here as a bump and to remind myself to send you a message later! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back