• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A fantasy world?

Still Crazy

Loser who left for a year
I was thinking that I could possibly make a RP that is a world which is completely made up. The cities, countries, monsters, lore...everything. Definitely taking suggestions. What do you guys think?

I don't know... Maybe we could do a vampire/werewolf turf war?

well the monsters would depend where your city is based are u considering a city for elemental based creatures, as for lore you could do one of a evil general if he/she is an effete or something f that nature.

PokemonGirl said:
I don't know... Maybe we could do a vampire/werewolf turf war?
it's not bad but not very original have a new foe show up and unexpected and uneasy alliance would give a little more

Thats a great idea :) . As for vampires vs. werewolves I feel like that is so overdone. I want to make something completely original including monsters.

agreed what do you think of the idea of an omnioji gone bad and yes my spelling sometimes stinks lol

k just making sure i know sometimes i get carried away and do stuff i shouldn't there specialized priest that exorcise evil spirits and kill or seal demons

This is relevant to my interests.

I have a couple of mage characters I could use, as well as a story for both of them. I could tell you how it goes, if it helps at all ( :) )

You're not really supposed to take suggestions when it comes to world building. You have to have an idea in mind and work everything out on your own. It doesn't just come because someone says to use demons and different armies, lol. If you don't have an idea which sparks your passion, then you might as well sit on it until you properly brainstorm your ideas.

I am interesting in helping with this, just ask if you need help with anything. I'm usually good at coming up with lore when it comes to world-building, but I'm not too bad at the other stuff as well ^w^

@Bacon is fluffy I personally disagree, as I've seen several if not dozens of RP's which could have been good went horrible just because there was only one person involved with the world-building of the RP's. I tend to see a trend of everyone being able to contribute to the building of the RP world in RP's that both survive very long, and some even maintain a good quality of posts.

Anyway, I'm somewhat experienced in world-building since I do it in my free time on the fly. I do agree with Bacon that you should have an idea in mind besides a 'fantasy world', because that is extremely vague. I'd suggest coming up with the time period(modern, roman, viking, 1800's, medieval, etc.) and one or more core themes(dark/edgy/serious, fun/funny/light-hearted, adventurous/exploration/mysterious, or even a mixture of those things) to start off as that easily narrows down what kind of RP we are creating.

True i also said that if she wanted me not saying anything i wouldn't i stick to that, i also speak as a rp creator nothing worst than seeing your own rp die or people want to finish before the main story has yet to takes off.

I personally love it when people give me ideas, Since i am open to most everything I feel that it is better to cater the RP's to the users. @Bacon is fluffy Srry if you dissagree

you were saying about the demons being released that could work something along the lines of the omnioji unsealing some really bad apples and going from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back