• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Y’all know Delilah is going to become a crazy bitch right now.

She has a gun in her purse that she doesn’t know how to use and carter shot her family? It’s going dowwwwn

I think Carter and Minnie followed into the back of the car with her though.

What I meant was, Delilah and Tommy will be in trouble with James after all of this. :P

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion We have a little problem. No mobile phones in the 1950s. :O

We also need to judge whether or not Delilah was actually successful in shooting Carter and Minnie. There's quite a few auto-hits in the post that the players might need to react to first. Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme ?

Oh god yeah, my bad. Sorry haha I completely forgot. I’ll edit that bit out.

Yeah that’s cool, I’ll leave that up to them as to whether she did but I was thinking maybe the surprise that she was trying to shoot would give her enough time to try and escape?

Haha, no worries.

We'll see how they want to go with this.

Meanwhile, I think I have time to slot a Tommy post in before they do. It won't affect what's happening inside the car.

EDIT: Scrap that. I won't be able to write a decent post in a short amount of time. I should be able to post in about 9 hours from now.

Also, just to confirm, I'd already agreed for Tommy to be shot and Leo is being hurt on Melanin's request. :)

Last edited:
I'll post the rest of Tommy after work today (Mel has permitted me to control Leo too until she feels better). I'll also get James onto the scene of Carter's destruction in my next post too. :O

Going away tomorrow 'til Sunday, then Monday 'til Wednesday next week! I'll try to get one or two in during that time. I'm not the best at making organised plans so I might end up having more free time than I think, but I can't promise I'll be very active

Yay. I reckon new chapter in 3 hours, unless I get distracted, so then it'll be 4.

I was also going to post a last reply for Arlene and also one for Jared, but nothing major.

Sorry for the delay with my other characters. I'll post them in as few hours when I've slept.

I'll post Conor and Tommy tomorrow evening. I got distracted with football and now I'm too out of energy to post. zzzz

Just letting you know I've got a couple trips coming up, 15th-19th and 23rd-28th, but I'm sick of being away from RPN so often so will try to post regularly anyway. Hopefully you won't even be able to tell and this post will have been pointless...

Heyyy! Next chapter is about 48 hours away. If you have some ideas or want something specific to happen for your characters let me know via Discord, PM or here. I'm not fussy. I just want to make sure you're all getting enough out of the RP for your characters. :)

I was tired last night, so I'll get all of my replies up after work today. I think I need to post Shannon, Tommy, James, Arlene, Sinny and George. :coolshades:

Bellz Bellz neverbackdown neverbackdown Enzyme Enzyme Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Pyroclast Pyroclast ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Fletchawk Fletchawk ReverseTex ReverseTex

How's everyone doing?

There's some things that need to be resolved once Bella gets back and I expect the RP won't move to the next chapter until around the 10th/11th August. So if your character(s) need something to do let me know and I'm sure we can fit some things in until next chapter. :coolshades:
Gonna have a post up for you tomorrow or Friday! Work & life getting in the way. I'll work on it in my minutes of free time 'til then <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back