• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey everyone. Just to let you know Witchery is no longer playing in the RP. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion is going to take over playing Delilah (with a new FC). Fallon will be written out in due course.

They will. But they can expect a shake up coming along. City isn't so safe for them now.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion
Leo and Delilah will probably get sent straight back home from the restaurant. I'm not intending on keeping the others there for much longer. However, if you keep them in Delilah's room for the moment I'm so going to have someone walk in and interrupt them! ;)

It's up to you. I probably can't do the post I have in mind for a few hours. I'm at the hairdressers and will only be able to manage shorter posts on my phone as it gets tedious. :P

I just realised that autocorrect changed ‘cheek’ to ‘neck’ lmao. That must’ve seemed really weird of Delilah to kiss her nan’s neck haha but have edited now. Autocorrect’s a bitch.

XD lol! Lucy will gladly share such duties! Shannon still needs to keep James on his toes :P this will be a good time

FYI... I'm posting for Shannon, James and Sinead right now. Might take me a little while to make sure I include everyone/everything. :P

Ugh I won’t be able to reply until after work tonight :(

That's cool. I'm hoping to move that along as well as the Nora storyline. By which point, it might be near my bedtime anyway. :P

I just want to let you guys know that I’m going to be really busy during the week from now on, but should be ok in evenings.
UK time. So I’ll try to get replies out as soon as possible during the next few weeks(:

Bellz Bellz a chance for Lucy hahah
After the chat in the OOC, i just had to. My bad lmao.
Lucy :

ijcWZNM.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back