• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Dyad in the Force

dabberoni

let the past die. kill it, if you have to
Hi, my name is Jules! I’m 21 years old and have been roleplaying for about six years. My style of writing is very detail-heavy and multi-paragraph (lit/novella) and I hope for my roleplay partner to be the same. You must be 18+! I do not roleplay with minors (:

I am currently looking for a Reylo RP. I would prefer to play Kylo Ren/Ben Solo as I am much more acclimated to the character. Any plot works for me, but I tend to prefer to work with some in canon rather than an AU. I am open to discussing, however, and would love to talk ooc and brainstorm!

I am also open to playing Kylo Ren x OC, but I tend to stick with canon characters. If this is something that interests you, feel free to message me here, or reach out to my discord (dabberoni#7635) where I’m much more active.

Thanks, and may the Force be with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back