• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Dragon Age Indulgence Fest RP: Egg-Man Cometh

...Did someone mention one of my hyperfixations?! I would be SO interested!! (also those memes are g o l d)

The years it’s seemed since leaving my Inquisitor within that room plotting their next move... hard to believe it’s been this long and barely a short trailer has been released. Always intrigued when DA rps pop up though!

The years it’s seemed since leaving my Inquisitor within that room plotting their next move... hard to believe it’s been this long and barely a short trailer has been released. Always intrigued when DA rps pop up though!

Woooo!! Feel free to come and join the discussion in the OOC my dude, also, that is possibly the best username I have ever seen oh my god. Matt Berry can take both my mind and my body any day lemme tell ya 😭 😭

tenor.gif

Woooo!! Feel free to come and join the discussion in the OOC my dude, also, that is possibly the best username I have ever seen oh my god. Matt Berry can take both my mind and my body any day lemme tell ya 😭 😭

tenor.gif
Ok cool! Lmao Thanks! Before IT Crowd and then Toast of London I had no idea who he was... Since I’ve become a huge fan. Awesome to see fellow Berry fans! Haha. Great Gif too!

if anyone is still interested we are accepting characters still and are substantially more so up and running now!! We have a rlly nice lil group goin, so pls feel free to come and join the fun. Do I sound enough like a cruise line rep yet? i feel like i do. Anyway, links!!

Character Thread

OOC

Happy Holidays Babies!! ☀️😎☀️

Hi Terrier B Terrier B I might be a bit late to the party but I was wondering if you still had any space open? I did a Dragon-Age themed RP a couple of years ago with Rusty and whilst it was a shame that it didn't last anywhere near long enough to fully explore the world and wonders of a DA-RP, I had always wondered 'what-if' it had kept going? 🤔 I haven't played Inquisition but I am a huge fan of Origins, currently on my 1,000,000,000th playthrough, though I think I may have long count some time ago.. 🤣

Anyhow, i'd love to sign up here with a 'refined' version of my Dwarven Rogue, who once served with the Legion of the Dead as a scout/guide for the Grey Warden when he/she travelled through the Deep-Roads to find Branka in order to settle the Orzammar crisis. If that conflicts with your lore or anything such as that then i'm happy to work with you on making sure my character fits well within the group and the world as a whole! :D

Hi Terrier B Terrier B I might be a bit late to the party but I was wondering if you still had any space open?...

Of course we do!! Come on in my dude join the party. We've not got started with the actual RP yet, but character creation is well under way, so feel free to make a sheet and come join the chat and banter. We've been discussing what went down in inquisition as it happens, to make sure we know what's relevant and cohesive for characters to know when it comes to this story if you get me. If you're not sure about all the stuff that goes down in Inquisition ad it's DLC Trespasser, tbh, there's only one major thing I need to fill you in on for this RP to make sense haha 🌞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back