• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the aftermath of a battle between the Justice League and the forces of Apokolips Darkseid leaves Earth and Batman discovers that Cyborg is being held on Apokolips. He is being tortured by DeSaad, who reveals that the Anti-Life Equation has been living in his cybernetic body. In order for Cyborg to survive the extraction, the Black Racer is summoned. However, this causes the Equation to become corrupted, and Cyborg is sent back to Earth in order to prevent the virus from spreading. This action comes too late, however, as Darkseid is driven mad by the corruption and throws himself into Apokolips' core, destroying himself and the planet in the process. Cyborg is sent to Metropolis, where the virus latches onto the internet and begins to infect people with a techno-organic viral version of the Equation. This causes people to suffer violent transformations, turning them into a zombie-like state. Superman is reunited with Lois Lane, his son Jonathan and a visiting Damian Wayne, destroying all the screens in their apartment to prevent infection. In the Batcave, the Batcomputer's firewall prevents Bruce from becoming infected, but is too late to stop the infection of both Nightwing and Red Robin who fight Batman while he tells Alfred Pennyworth to run.

In the Atlantic Ocean, Aquaman is swarmed by a mob and infected. In Metropolis, Lois Lane creates a safe haven on the Daily Planet's rooftop. While in Gotham, Harley Quinn unknowingly confronts an infected Joker. In the middle of a camping trip, Hal Jordan is infected by the virus after looking at his phone, leaving Oliver Queen and Dinah Drake to fend him off. After being killed via Drake's Canary Cry, she is chosen to become the new Green Lantern before Superman brings them both to the Daily Planet. Damian makes contact with his father, who has killed both of his former sidekicks and become infected. Using one of Mr. Freeze's suits to slow down the transformation, he tells his friends everything he has found out. He begins to turn, and is killed by Alfred.....

This as you may have guessed is the plot of DCeased, basically a DC story where at least 70% of known hero's and villains have been infected with a Anti-life virus that basically means zombies.
The rp would start after the world has been effected by the virus with characters banding together to try and survive the apocalypse in various ways.

The only rules I have are (now I admit this may seem contradictory and vague)
No main heroes/villains-- (Bruce Wayne as Batman, superman flash wonder woman, lex luthor joker bane etc)

No multiple genetic powers/bullshit alien tech--Now DC and marvel both have some bullshit going on but for the sake of fairness in a group game I can't have some ones character be able...
To enter the speed force-
any speedster can ruin/save shit to easy

Regenerate from any sort of damage--
deadpool makes light of every threat and problem, you don't get to

Time travel--
Its a no for obvious reasons

Superman/mulitpowers--
If your character is able to do everything then the rp is about one character saving every one or me contriving reasons to make sure everyone gets a piece of action pie

I encourage original characters and store bought knockoff versions of famous characters.
(Make Iron man or spiderman but know some nerfs may be needed)

The story would follow the (lucky?) People who avoided the initial virus and how they proceed.
Barely known hero's villains civilians fighting against what looks like a zombie invasion and everyone else trying to survive.
There is rumours though, a sanctuary where powerful survivors to band together. The smartly pants and egg heads there have began plans for the construction of a spaceship...
a Ark for the living to escape the planet of death.

You and your band of misfits conclude that reaching this sanctuary is the best bet.
If real it could lead to salvation...
If not, well...
everyone needs a change in scenery yea?

It's a zombie apocalypse that could lead to invading alien planets all set in the DC universe
(Or with enough words and ideas stolen from the comics that I may as well say it's the flowiest's DC universe)

Hoping for four or five players to start it but as it's a apocalypse story any number of survivors can rock up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back