• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Elroy Cordial
Interactions: ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise

“Hey calm down buddy, dunno if you can see or not but this place is pretty damn full and from what I can tell they are short staffed at the moment. Just give him a moment."1

Elroy’s fang penetrated his bottom lip, the blood drawing as promised. The NERVE of these people, getting in the way of his order. Supposedly being decisive on what he wanted was on the unholy ground before this enormous crowd.

“Perhaps management ought to send more than a single poor bastard to be taking our orders then, hm?” The satyr, much to his now conscious awareness, had maneuvered to the tables. Was it to get closer? Intimidate them?

A hand rested on the table that was occupied by the others, his free hand shifting between gestures as he spoke and covering himself when his thoughts have finished. He felt bare, pathetic, even. Like some sort of barbarian that was demanding others to be courteous of their surroundings. Hypocrisy, of all things, was an image he refused to taint himself with.

"Yeah, he's right, man. It's super busy. No need to bust his balls over that."2

A more timid male spoke up. Seemed as though his courage was derived from those around him. The effort was well noted, but required more work. Elroy’s gaze shifted to the second speaker with a small sneer. If they wanted to see ‘ball busting’....

A hoof clopped into place as the satyr stood upright. Wiping a dabble of blood off of his chin, Elroy contemplated for a moment. “I see. Two minutes in and you all are already friends. Some even more.” His gaze briefly connected the timid male to the elf female that seemed to have the said boy’s attention.

So that’s why he made the effort to stand up for the waiter. Elroy fumbled with the thought a few more times, allowing his amusement to give way before letting it go. “... But that does not mean I am an enemy, nor am I trying to ‘bust balls’. I was simply giving my request to…” Another glance, this time at the waiter's name tag. “Leah, here, as to what I wanted. I did mention that I was expecting my order to be placed after all of yours.”

“Sorry for being a waste of time.”

A softer, much more meek voice touched the air of the pizzeria. An individual, a feline no less, clung himself to the blue elf. Elroy could barely make out what he was saying with the exception of bits and pieces, but the way he was latched onto the girl for dear life confidence was not the first thing that came to mind. By the looks of it, the male seemed to come from money. And yet, here he was, cowering behind the others.

“Pathetic.” Pushing past the crowd, the satyr reached out, a hand reaching for a sliver of his coat sleeve, yanking him back in attempt to get him back on his feet. “Have you no shame? Not a single being has said anything about you being a waste of time. That is, as far as you loud folk go. Get ahold of yourself.”

The satyr had to suppress an internal sigh from the female’s obliviousness. “I suppose ‘defend’ could be used… creatively.” Elroy huffed, removing his hand from the feline. How he hated cats. Cats and humans in one? That was even worse. The only the that could beat the combination was...

A set of officials - some Elroy presumed to be authorities - entered the doorway. By the way they strolled in, they were all too comfortable with their surroundings, perhaps have had the pizza three times a week. But he digressed. Nonetheless. They were officials. That means that they were help. He took note of a smaller elf's look of disgust toward the two, a laugh escaping his nose. "Come now, don't look so excited. Perhaps they have answers." He nudged her.

Last edited:
Carth had just made his latest attempt at small talk with the elf girl when he noticed how close the horned man was to their table. He wasn't that close before, no way. But now he was RIGHT there. Carth looked at him with wide eyes, his attention leaving the tanned elf completely. This was the end for him, he just knew it. he hoped that the man would at least leave his face intact so Carth's dad could identify his body afterwards.“Perhaps management ought to send more than a single poor bastard to be taking our orders then, hm?” The horned man growled. Carth's previous confidence was evaporating fast. Now that the satyr was standing right there, he could see just how sharp his teeth were, how sharp his horns were, and just how toned his muscular chest was...Oh no. Carth gulped nervously. He was scary as shit, but also hot. A terrifying combo.

“I see. Two minutes in and you all are already friends. Some even more.” The horned man growled, looking at both Carth and the elf girl. It took Carth a little bit to register what he had meant, looking at the horned man, then to the elf, then back again a few times. It was about the third round when he figured out what the satyr was implying. His eyes sparkled with embarrassment. "Whoa, she's not...we're not together, or anything, if that's what you're trying to say, I'm single as the day I was born!" Carth wasn't really quite sure why he answered so strangely. He wasn't even sure why he felt the need to answer at all, though he felt like that smoky stare the horned man was giving the table was part of the reason. Why the hell did so many attractive people decide to drop into his life today while he was still a dumbass?

Caught up in his thoughts, Carth didn't even hear Mason when he announced his lack of self-worth, but he did notice him latch onto Rev. His immediate reaction was to come to Rev's defense, getting to his feet. But he quickly realized that Rev didn't seem at all perturbed by the catboy's embrace, only wondering idly about the purpose for it. Since she seemed like everything was alright, he just stood in place awkwardly for a second. He might've actually felt proud of being so quick to jump to action if the horned man hadn't stepped past him and taken action himself, prying the catboy off of Rev himself. Wow. What an assertive guy. And despite it being rather aggressive and kind of mean, he was trying to convince the catboy that he wasn't worthless (Wait, what? He grabbed because he thought he was worthless? Carth felt he must've missed something). Carth stared at the satyr. Maybe he had misjudged him a little bit. He had misjudged Rev previously, yeah? Maybe he was one of those jerks who was rude to waiters but secretly had a heart of gold. Carth hoped he wasn't engaging in a little wishful thinking as he sat back down.

He was about to speak to the elf girl again, maybe get her name this time, when he noticed her staring off in the distance, a horrible scowl on her face. This did concern Carth quite a bit, seeing as how she hadn't shown any sort of emotion up to this point other than an amused smile. He followed her gaze to find two very official looking individuals sitting at a nearby table. Carth had actually seen these two at Viv's last time he had been in, and they had looked just as out of place in the pizzeria's casual atmosphere then. When the horned man postulated that they might actually be officials, and therefore might actually have answers, Carth almost had to slap himself. Why didn't he think of talking to them before? They didn't seem a particularly nasty bunch, sitting there in their nice suits. What's the worst that could happen if he just went to talk to them? If they weren't actually official he would just apologize and be on his way. If they were, then maybe they might actually know something about what occurred. Worth a shot, yeah? Carth stood up from the table once more, but then froze, remembering the tan girl's grim expression. "Hey, I think Satyr guy might be right, those guys might just know something about, uh, this whole, uh, magic thing. But you seemed rather, uh, upset to see them," he said, making eye contact with the elf girl. "Do you know these guys? Is there something up with them?"

Garas Varandel

Garas could see that Carth was clearly nervous and well cowards…he could feel it, he was quite surprised when he actually joined in when speaking to the horned goat-man. The angelized elven man froze as he had just realized what Rev said. “Wait...what? Soooo you would actually consider me?” He said in a surprised and curious tone. A slight tint of red came about his cheeks as he looked at her. Despite all the crazy, he was right…definitely attractive. He could feel that her actual emotions and who she was deep inside actually liked this cat man. Maybe he shouldn’t actually interfere…he had time to decide though.

The horned man made his way over still somewhat irritated but holding back his anger with some sort of politeness began speaking. It wasn’t like he was going to attack him, he appeared to be someone he could easily take down if he wanted. “Not every establishment can afford a lot of workers, who knows it probably isn’t usually this packed. If you wanted 5 guys at your table maybe try something like a restaurant floating in the sky with a view of the city. You probably won’t get that here though.” He stated. “I get what you mean though, I’m sure he will get to you soon enough.” He tried to say calmly.

So much thinking and feelings came from their little group, it was a little hard to manage but even the Elven girl seemed to have an issue, two men in suits walked in, one he could tell was a demon. Naturally his enemy right? Ehhh maybe not. Listening in on her thoughts he could read that she definitely didn’t trust them, that she was disgusted by them. “What’s your issue with them Caelyn? I can feel you don’t like them.” He said as everyone else seemed to notice the same thing. Some having different opinions than others, but overall he kinda had a bad feeling about them also. “It is possible they know something…from what I can gather, they are some sort of government agents. We can ask if you guys really want to, I’m sure two guys wouldn’t try and attack all of us, especially since I’m sure we are more dangerous than them anyway.” He suggested.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise Beleth Beleth

Mason Gates

The cat being wasn’t too sure what to do as she had assumed he was being hostile, she was like him, wasn’t she? Even he rarely had contact with anyone in this sort of way, only with his family seeing as how he didn't have any friends. “I’m not attack-“ Before he could continue he was cut off by her second comment after looking at the horned male making his way toward them, she then asked if he was defending her…he could have denied it but…if he was allowed to hold onto her longer then he wouldn’t mind lying…well, actually he could defend against what she wanted him to. “I…uhh ya I am…from the horned guy right?” He said in a low voice but that was just kinda how he spoke ever since becoming a cat man.

Mason smiled at her and got in a defensive position, he knew how to fight back and after messing about before with what he could do as a cat, he found out that he was incredibly quick and agile, and not to mention he had quicker thinking skills. Just as he was preparing the horned man pulled him off of Rev. It kinda pissed him off, he dares pull him off of his master? The woman he cared about?! It caused him to pause…what was he thinking? Master? She isn’t his master, right? This whole cat things really made things weird. Mason could see the man actually backing up his comment on protecting her which caught him off guard, he could tell he was trying to impress her. His ears went back as the goat man tried to help pull Mason back together. “I…guess you are right…but-“ He sighed, no excuses, it’s what his sister would have said. For some reason she could always see the strength in him, she always believed in him and here was someone else…a stranger…telling him just the same, he had to be strong for not ending himself already right?

He then snapped out of his thoughts and looked up to see what or well…who was grabbing everyone’s attention. The cat male sniffed the air, his nose twitching…he recognized their scent. Just after this whole incident happened with magic and creatures…those officials tried to make a deal with his father, Bill wasn’t too fond of them. Mason muttered to himself but it was loud enough for the others to hear. “They aren’t good people…I’ve seen them before, they tried to threaten my father…” He hissed slightly at them even trying something like that, no one would ever hurt his family…luckily things never escalated.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Beleth Beleth Anise Anise

Rev's nostrils flared as she watched the cat man be attacked by the savage satyr. Figures. It was just like a satyr to do such turbulent things. Thus, Rev pressed her palms against the table, lifted her hooves and stood on the seat from which she once sat. She placed her hands on her hips, pulled back her head and narrowed her eyes. "You fiend. How dare you putrefy my recent experience of human interaction which I had long forgotten was a thing a week ago. You and your barbaric, primitive ways has no room for my selfish deeds of fiddling with minds. You turn on your hoof this moment, else I--"

She cut herself short as she heard Garas speak. Still standing on her seat, she turned her entire body towards him. "Well, of course I would consider you. Not only do you have a fascinating flavor, you, as well, appear strong. I always prefer those stronger than myself. And--."

Once again, she cut herself off. Her voice quaked as she realized what she was saying. She was talking about human companionship, not just once in the past half an hour, but twice. Rev's wings fluttered as she was taken aback by her own sense of being. Her foundations collapsed. Every thread in her mind was flicked. All her knowledge shook. Her fur stood on end. Tail swayed about. Rev's lips trembled. Even her breathing was distorted by the thought of... forthcoming, potential love.

And, as she shoved all of her out of balance self back where it belonged, she became aware that she was flying. Ever since she had changed, she hadn't been able to figure her wings out. Here she was, though. Floating above her chair instead of standing on it. Not just for a short amount of time, but constantly. As she synchronized with her wings, only one thought continued to repeat itself in her mind:

Escape.

She wanted to escape all the emotions. Feelings. Her heart beating. And now that she could fly, she did just that. Rev floated higher and aimed to flutter right out the doorway. She zoomed forward, but, she stopped midway. She hadn't noticed the two men sitting in their seats. Someone should have pointed them out to her. They were peculiar. Had a different whiff than everyone there. One had wings. Last she tasted a feather, a bountiful amount of information filled her up. She was just behind the man, above his head. And, Rev couldn't help herself. She whipped out her hand, took hold of a feather and plucked it right out. She stuck out her tongue and laid the feather along it as she floated downwards. The feather turned into a kind of steam as her horns and eyes glowed from incoming information. "Mmmm..." she hummed but it was quickly disturbed by a series of coughs. She landed on the ground as she grabbed at her shirt near her chest. "Wh-what in the world was that?!" she hacked.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise Beleth Beleth Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Last edited:
Caelyn Amarakiir/???
The winged-agent glanced at Rev once she grabbed the feather, only to turn back to his partner it seemed, and the two returned to whispering in an unintelligible way to each other, as the winged-agent seemed to survey the area, occasionally stopping to watch Caelyn for awhile. A confused look on his face each time he did, as if he was trying to place her down on why she seemed familiar. Each time, he looked away and it was almost as if he forgot that Caelyn was even there. This continued on for several minutes, before the two agents once again stood up, and left the Pizzeria. The whole time, Caelyn was glaring at them, up until the food arrived, in which she turned, and began to slowly sip at her drink. As well, she barely even seemed to register in her mind, that the people around her were talking of maybe asking if those men knew more about what was going on then anyone else. If they were who she half knew them to be.

Then they knew exactly why magic suddenly appeared before it was supposed to.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise Beleth Beleth Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Elroy Cordial
Mentions: Mason, Garas, Caelyn, Rev, Carth
Interactions: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

“Not every establishment can afford a lot of workers, who knows it probably isn’t usually this packed. If you wanted 5 guys at your table maybe try something like a restaurant floating in the sky with a view of the city. You probably won’t get that here though."

The masked figured had some damn nerve, speaking to him like that. Has he even been to a floating restaurant? Every fine being - those who HAVE gone that is - know that each table gets 8 servants, 2 concubines, and a maid. NOT just 5 measely peasants.

Elroy gritted his teeth, a hoof grinding into the floor for a moment about to tell the speaker what-for. However, as soon as the comment came, it fled his attention onto the smaller elf being the satyr made attempts in conversing with. There were talks about the suited officials that sat just feet away, within earshot of the very conversation that went on. Just how much could they hear? Were they there for any particular reason?

Well of course. These were self-esteemed men - not to be particularly mistaken for a certain counterpart - but men who knew what they were doing. And held themselves to exceptional standards. If anything, he might as well walk up to them and ask. Man to man. There were guaranteed to be answers to questions that had been formulating.

….“They aren’t good people…I’ve seen them before, they tried to threaten my father…”

The cat-man ended his words with a hiss, a tail all bushed up as if preparing to fight. Elroy kept himself from turning his head in the mens’ direction, a wave of distaste settling in the pit of his stomach. That couldn’t be right. Men were the honest ones of the two sexes. Honest and far from likely to hurt others; that is, unless they had a reason.

But the feline’s aggression wasn’t alone. Both the winged female and the other elf individual seemed rather unamused by the suited mens’ presences.

Elroy pinched the bridge of his nose, releasing an exhale at his own conflictions. Ruminations of the winged female with hooves sneering at him earlier passed his mind for a moment, adding to his irritation. He noticed the two men stand, making their leave.

“Excuse me!” His words echoed after the men in a rather brash manner through the swinging pizzeria door, “I have questions! I demand for them to be answered!” The door shut, blocking the rest of the sentence as the two suited males disappeared in plain sight.

“What a rude set of peasants.” He crossed his arms, a momentary inquiry of whether or not he had a pack of cigarettes on him. Cigarettes? An esteemed man does not smoke. Elroy shook his head twice, fingers running through dark, wavy locks.

"Hey, I think Satyr guy might be right, those guys might just know something about, uh, this whole, uh, magic thing.."

“Well of COURSE I’m right. I’m always right.” The satyr managed behind convoluted thoughts, stopping mid-stroke. His head turning just enough to meet the other male’s stormy eyes. It was as though his human self had been dragged through a bleaching machine, his eyes having a different affect than the rest of his body. It was both ghastly, yet intriguing to see the combination created in the mess of everything. “It may come as a surprise, but I don’t exactly offer prepositions out of my anterior. Men in suits such as the ones who had just left must be in a position of wealth or power. I, of all people, would know. And maybe the cat. It would be in your best interests to follow them, hunt them down and demand answers. I for one would like to know why I became this… abomination.”

Elroy began to chew at his lip again, shifting his thought process in the flying female’s direction who seemed to have an air of contempt toward him. “You. How far, high and fast can you fly? If we can trace back where they came from, we can use our abhorrent new bodies to their full advantage. That goes for the all of us. I'd be damned if they think they can walk away scot-free without any explanation as to what they know.”

Garas Varandel

As the Satyr like man grabbed hold of Mason it seemed as if Rev was actually beginning to get some sort of intimate feelings back. It made him feel like she was more normal than before just based on that, guess it was still just odd to find out that someone had just gotten that kind of feeling stripped from them just because of a transformation but at this point anything was possible. Garas watched as she instantly defended the poor…no…rich cat man from what she thought was an attack, from what he could see though he was just trying to snap him out of feeling sad. Definitely made the Satyr not seem like an enemy.

Just as Rev was ending her sentence of annoyance she found time to respond to his previous comment. As if on cue with the words she was seeing he reacted. ‘You have a fascinating flavor.’ that caused his mind to think pretty dirty even though he knew all too well what she meant by his flavor. ‘Appear Strong.’ He stuck out his chest proudly like a superhero and acting as if he were stretching his arms behind his head just to kinda show off more of his muscles as an example of her ever so smoothly blanketed words. ‘I would always prefer those stronger than myself.’ He raised a brow and opened his mouth in response. “Ohhh…sooo you are kinda the rough type?” He blurted, Garas didn’t really mean to but it happened, there was no point in covering his mouth, he already let it out so he just embraced his comment hoping for a proper response.

A feeling washed over Garas as Rev froze, she showed signs of wanting something like a relationship but she was being pulled back by whatever being she had become, it didn’t like the concept of being attached and loved. It just wanted knowledge, if he had to assume it was for that library she was keeping in her head. Just at that moment, her thoughts screamed ‘ESCAPE’ she floated into the air and made her way for the door, his wings twitched wanting to chase after her. His mind kept him from going, stuck deciding what would be the best course of action…she was only a stranger and they had only been around each other for maybe an hour or so…but in movies it was always the right thing to do to chase after a girl if you were really interested in them right? The silver-haired half being just watched as she stopped herself with her own curiosity and hunger for knowledge not even hesitating to eat the demon mans feather. He couldn’t help but kinda feel cheated on in some way. “That was my mouth to put feathers in…” He muttered a little too loudly. What the hell! Why did he even say that?!

In the midst of all this he could hear the goat-man yelling at the men, they simply looked back at the group and Rev and decided on leaving. Elroy seemed quite upset and asked if Rev could follow. “Not sure if she would be willing to do anything for you…she clearly has some sort of hatred for you since you had touched cat boy over there. I can follow them if you wanted.” He let out his wings showing that he could do the same if they needed him. “I’m definitely curious as to how all this happened. I just hope they don’t try and take away my abilities or something if they turn out to be hostile like Mason said. I quite like being an angel elf.”

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Beleth Beleth wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise

Mason Gates

Mason found himself surprised by Rev’s sudden gesture to protect him, it was nice to have someone be mutual in feeling for you. At least that is what he was assuming she had, it caused a slight smile to appear on his face which was a pretty rare sight. She threatened the man that grabbed hold of him, he let go in the process and ignored Rev not really caring for her sudden outburst. She cut herself off as she was defending him, however when the man who sat across from him who later identified himself as a being of angelic and elven nature wondered why she had interest in him. She responded with a small list of reasons he was valuable in the intimate department. Mason scrunched his nose in anger, now not only did those men piss him off but this poor excuse of flirtation caused his cat fangs to show, he was ready to attack the man. She was his..that pretty boy couldn’t have her.

“I’m strong! And And…And I’m sure I am flavorful as well! Meowrrr!” He let out with a hiss. His master stopped her sentences once again…was she gonna hit him? That’s what his mother would have done…along with a few other tortures just to set him straight. To make him follow commands and keep the family image. If she was here he certainly would be all beaten up and chained in his room again. It caused him to flinch when she floated but she looked as if she was in a trance. She made her way for the door, she was leaving…he scared her away…he simply pranced after her holding onto her leg when he got the chance not caring that those men were dangerous to him. He was strong! He wasn’t worthless…right? Right?!

The men looked at them weirdly and left with a look of confusion and suspicion. Maybe they recognized him…his ears twitched as he could overhear Elroy try calling out for the men as they left and ignored him. Mason only shook his head not believing it was a good idea to try and get their attention. They wanted to go after them and stalk them so that they could get answers on why they were all this way. It made sense to want to know…heck he kinda wanted to know, it had been a week since any type of government tried to control or fix anything, it was like they just gave up and this new era of mankind took over and were gonna be making rules of their own. “I suppose I can just get the number from my father, we don’t have to go after them now…” He thought for a moment and spoke out again. “Or we could go now…I think I have an idea of where they could be heading…whatever you guys want to do.”

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Beleth Beleth wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise

Rev wasn't even aware that the cat man had clung onto her. Once the people in black left and her coughing fit came to an end, she just scowled at the satyr before her. Her mind was filled with hatred for his kind. And she planned to sit down, just to show him how much she didn't want to listen to a single word he said, but everything flipped with Garas spoke. He said he could chase after them. He also mentioned that he hoped they wouldn't take away his abilities somehow. The abyss that formed in the deepest pits of her being made her ill beyond what she could have ever imagined. In the week's time, every bit of her, even her wings now, had grown to her. It was Rev. The thought of someone taking that a way irked every side of her. If it bothered her, she could only imagine what other people would feel like if they had their new self taken as well. Though, there was no way of confirming that it was possible unless someone asked.

Finally, for about the first time of the entire occasion they had been together, Rev took a glance at the pointy-eared girl. The only time she took considerable amounts of studying her was when they had crossed paths on the sidewalk. Otherwise, Rev felt the need to ignore the maiden. Grasping the elf's emotions was tough, and that aggravated Rev. Unreadable. Incapable of calculation. Here though, in that moment, in all the moments that Rev had spent the time near her, even if it was a short period, something was off.

Rev twisted her head to turn her gaze to the door. She vibrated her wings and began to fly, only to be anchored to the ground. "What?" She furrowed her brows and wrinkled her nose. Her leg was heavy. How she hadn't noticed it before was beyond her, then again, it wasn't uncommon for her to ignore something that wasn't important at the time. "Cat man," she gasped, "I need you to let go. I'm going to go after them." She placed her hands on either one of his shoulders and attempted to push, but he was cemented. "I don't have much time, who knows how far the one could have flown, we haven't a single idea of their abilities and..." she cut herself short as she witnessed a determination in his body. "Well, hold on tight I guess."

With that, she ordered her wings to flap harder, as if she was pouring more magic into them, making it so she was able to lift off the ground even with someone attached to her. The last she heard was an employee at Viv's yelling at her as she flew into the doors and swooped high into the air, eyeing the sky and ground to find where the men had gone. She couldn't see anything, so, at what she assumed was her current full speed, she flew off between the buildings.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Beleth Beleth wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Caelyn Amarakiir/???
Caelyn let out a rather exasperated sigh, as the others rushed off to follow after the two suited men who had left the Pizzeria. "If they are who I think, and they really are your little... birds..." Caelyn said suddenly as if talking to the air. "Then, they won't be able to find them... They're already gone." She continued, frowning as she calmly took another sip of her drink, as she glanced, over at the other end of the table.

As she did, slowly another suited man appeared, similar in appearance to Caelyn. Though, unlike the other two, this man had the airs of an aristocrat. Someone who was rich beyond imagining. "Oh, come now little princess..." He said, smiling at Caelyn, speaking the final word with very poorly disguised disgust. "You know you can't keep running away and hiding from me. Not since we forced The Awakening to happen ahead of schedule." He continued, smiling still as Caelyn glared at him, just as she did at the other two. "The Mother gifted you with that very special gift. You will help me. You don't have a choice. Our kind will rule over the pathetic humans once again, just as we did long ago before that damned slave revolt in Mesopotamia stole our powers from us." He then said, smiling softly at Caelyn, as he once again disappeared, as if he was never there, to begin with, and only Caelyn seemed to register his presence.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Beleth Beleth wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Marianne Anheim | Elroy Cordial
Mentions: Rev, Mason, Garas, Caelyn
Interactions: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

The weather just outside the pizzeria had taken a considerable drop. Shifting from hot, humid and summer-ous to an instant chill, Marianne trudged along the walls of the building.

Everything was deserted. The nature of reality as of now sat with the majority of the population, enticing them to stay home and gawk in the mirror about how hideous they were (as if that mentality were news to anyone).

Each human step took the newly transformed doll an additional 3 to match the pace; and that was if she brings herself to a brisk walk. Whatever magic this was… whatever sick joke, someone will have to answer to the consequences.

Of course, these were just slight ruminations that Marianne simply entertained. In this day and age, it was obvious that no one was going to answer to anyone for anything; ESPECIALLY if the said individuals had money.

An unusual breeze flew over her head, followed by a shadow. Was someone flying? Of all the forms existing, someone had the ability to fly. With wings. Of their own free will. While she, on the other hand, had to venture 500 extra steps, just to cover an entire human step.

Marianne craned her head, a wooden hand curved over her eyes to cast an artificial shade to her vision. The creature possessed a mix of a hooved beast, and a winged, elvish female. It was quite majestic to look at, to be honest. So much so, the marionette sunk into her own thoughts about her own form, nearly forgetting about the important thing: People. Well, living beings. Perhaps in the same situation as she. An opportunity she was not about to let go.

"Excuse me...!"Her feet pattered faster, tripping over one another. A set of relatively well managed strings attached to her slipped beneath, catching ground beneath plastic heels, sending the individual airborne. Marianne kept her head down, as if processing falling over herself in a moment of panic. What was this? She was never one to behave irrationally! Now all that flooded her mind were worries and anxiety about the what ifs, and if-thens...

She placed her hands to the ground, heaving herself up, the door to the nearby pizza shop swinging open with the occasional customer passing and going.
More people?

Getting ahold of herself, the marionette scampered to window, taking advantage of the ridges in the bricks to peer in. There was a group of odd-beings, one of them an actual human. Maybe they had some inkling as to what was going on.

Without much other thought, Marianne knocked on the glass gently, hoping the vibration of the window would indicate a new being.

----------------------------

The winged individual simply glanced at Elroy once with an unwavering glare, turning her head away again as if to make some sort of childish point. If he didn’t know any better, the female was IGNORING him, behaving no better than a school girl refusing to give him the time of day.

“Deaf AND oblivious, are we?” Elroy scoffed, eyes narrowing at the female. His hands shifted to his sides, a nostril flaring as the conversation in the background devolved into a small hum.

“....I’m definitely curious as to how all this happened…”

The masked man repeated what the satyr proposed. Only this time, the ‘school girl’ had his attention, doing everything in her power to shoot up and away with her feline friend. So it was that type of game, eh?

“Not sure if she would be willing to do anything for you…she clearly has some sort of hatred for you since you had touched cat boy over there. I can follow them if you wanted.”

The words spoke a bit louder than they had before, the statement echoing in the back of his mind. “To think you were just bluffing,” the satyr murmured back, figuratively kicking himself at his timing, “I haven’t done a single thing to her and suddenly I’m enemy number one. Perhaps it was because I grabbed her precious pet.” Females were quick to overreact, something Elroy knew all too well. It wasn’t beyond his experience to simply wait for them to cool down after they got all of their childish games out of their system.

Once the hooved female was in the air, after a bit of struggle with her feline friend, she took off into the air, completely ignoring the manager that shouted after her.

“Perhaps the rest of us who do not chase for her do not have her interest nor attention,” Elroy scoffed. He then turned back to the others. “Well? What’re you all doing standing around gawking for? Let’s go.” And without another word he took off, using the bitter female as his aerial directory.

Last edited:
“Well of COURSE I’m right. I’m always right.” The satyr spoke, looking directly into Carth's eyes. His eyes sparked as he met the man's gaze. He fought down the funny feeling that grew in him as he looked back into those smoldering eyes. "I'm always right"? Who really says that? Carth's opinion of him began to shift back into "jerk" territory. "It may come as a surprise, but I don’t exactly offer prepositions out of my anterior. Men in suits such as the ones who had just left must be in a position of wealth or power. I, of all people, would know. And maybe the cat. It would be in your best interests to follow them, hunt them down and demand answers. I for one would like to know why I became this… abomination.” The man's reasoning did made sense, but did he really have to put things in the harshest way possible? Demand answers? "Abomination"? This guy seemed to Carth like he took things way too seriously. He seems to be a man of wealth and influence, and Carth knew how that type could be. Y'know...jerks. He subconsciously frowned and folded his arms as he listened to the Satyr. Overbearing assholes weren't really his type. Or at least, he didn't think they were...

Rev quickly made another spectacle of herself, mortifying Carth once more in the process. After declaring that she would... "consider" Garas, she began to get really stressed and fly off. But even in that stressed state, she just couldn't help but nibble on one of the official looking people at the table, the very same that had captured everyone else's attention. Unlike the other times, however, Rev began to sputter and choke after consuming the feather. "Rev!" Carth panicked, rushing to where she fell on the ground even as the well dressed men left the pizzeria. He had instantly become less concerned with their escape than he was with
Rev's well-being. "Did, did it go down the wrong pipe?" he said, giving her a small smile as her coughing died down. She was a tough gal, and didn't really require any of Carth's help to recover. Carth was surprised to find, however, Mason clinging to Rev's leg. He hadn't really been paying much attention to what Rev, Garas, and Mason had been talking about. He tried to tune it out as they talked about who was attractive to who. He was beginning to get what Rev had said about the group being a bag of hormones. Those two were so thirsty for Rev it was ridiculous! And now he was clinging to her leg? At least Carth had the decency to keep his own thirst well-hidden inside himself. He barely had time to ponder how to extract Mason from Rev when she had begun flying after the strange men, the catboy still hanging on for dear life. Despite being filled with anxiety, he still managed an annoyed huff. He had grown particularly fond of Rev in the short time they'd been together, but her unpredictably continued to drive him up a wall.

Just as Carth figured he had better head after Rev, if only to be there to catch Mason in case she dropped him, the Satyr began speaking up once more. First he insulted the elf girl. That caused Carth's hair to bristle slightly. That sort of rudeness was just uncalled for! Then the satyr had addressed the group. “Perhaps the rest of us who do not chase for her do not have her interest nor attention,” Carth bristled once more. That was uncalled for too! He had just met her, he couldn't make a judgement like that. Rev was just...strange. It wasn't like she flew off so abruptly because she didn't care about anyone else there...right? “Well? What’re you all doing standing around gawking for? Let’s go.” the satyr commanded the group before taking off. Carth blinked once before setting off after him. What? He was going to go anyway, he might as well go along with the horned man. He shouted at Garas as he left. "I'm going with him, Garas! You got wings, right? Should be no problem for you to catch up too!" Focused as he was on following the satyr, Carth didn't even hear the strange tapping sound at a small, nearby glass pane.

Carth had left the ground by the time he caught up to the horned man, feeling the typical relief he always felt when he began flying once more after spending time on the ground. He placed a gentle hand on his shoulder as Carth hovered above him, trying to get him to stop for a second. "Hey! wait up just a second, mate." Carth took a small breath before continuing, praying that he wasn't going to upset the seemingly volatile man. "Can you, uh, fly, at all? It might be hard to chase after her if you can't fly. If you want...I could use some wind gusts to take you up into the air. It'll be just like flying. I know, I know, it sounds scary, but it's not so bad, promise." He gave the man a smile, sweet as he could muster. Even though Carth hadn't been thinking too highly of this horned man back in Viv's, he had decided he would try to actually interact with him in earnest before passing any final judgments. After all, his opinion of Rev had changed completely after they had some real conversation together. Carth just hoped the man wouldn't take the hand he had layed on him as any sort of hostile action. He had tried to place it so gently, after all. He idly noted how nice the texture of the satyr's skin was while he waited for his answer.

Beleth Beleth Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Garas Varandel

He didn’t expect Rev to even actually help but it definitely had to do with something that was personal interest. What could it be though? The dark elf Caelyn seemed to catch her eye a lot more now…or maybe it was what he said about this whole magic ordeal and not wanting to lose who he was. That would make sense seeing as how she is the type to not wanna ruin what she has and continuously feed on knowledge. He managed a chuckle when he noticed her trying to get the male cat off of her, she struggled but eventually gave up as he gave her a determined look before they took off together.

Carth suggested to Garas that he should fly along with them to cover more ground but what was the point if they were already out there? They shouldn’t have been that far behind and with that, before he could speak he was left alone with the dark elf who basically gave a look that she hated everything. He sighed and stayed sat there with her, he could tell she was thinking about something and could get remnants of her thoughts, ‘Fine you don’t wanna speak then I’ll see what’s going on in that head of yours.’ He listened in and could hear her talk about not being able to find them if they were someone’s little birds…what was she talking…thinking about?

Garas continued to listen in and Caelyn turned her attention away from the group as if listening to someone, someone he couldn’t exactly see if they were there. Then a voice spoke but it was mostly like static on an old time radio, hard to understand and just chatter but she was listening… ’What in the heavens was going on here?’ He thought but accidentally spilled his thoughts into hers. He felt nervous for basically becoming a peeping tom of the mind and looked away acting like he never said/thought anything in the first place. Hopefully, she wouldn’t be too upset with his nosiness.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Anise Anise Beleth Beleth

Mason Gates

The cat man continued to hold onto Rev’s leg still not wanting to release his grasp on it. She had finally noticed him and explained that she needed him to let go, he wouldn’t though…he couldn’t…he still needed to prove himself to her and when he looked up at her with glossy kitty cat eyes. She noticed and with that she flew off, his legs dangled behind him as they took flight into the sky zooming past tall buildings. Mason didn’t feel safe but it was too late to let go now…might as well be helpful and try to give some information as to where they may have gone. His ears twitched as he tried to hear around for any wings flapping around other than his future lovers…no his master…uhhh…he couldn’t hear much, just cars, strange screaming from weird creatures, things that were just now considered normal. “They aren’t here…they must have used some sort of magic to disappear, I can’t catch their scent anymore either.” He explained hoping not to disappoint her too much but what was new? He was always a disappointment, someone who didn’t matter…why did he even listen to his sister…He thought to himself. No…be stronger, you need to make yourself useful…that’s what sis would say. He thought to himself. “Maybe we should head back unless you managed to see something.” And that was when a small toy like creature caught his eye and he pounced fearlessly down jumping from some of the building's balconies and to the ground level where the toy was…a doll walking. He poked it multiple times in a confused manner unsure of how it was possible for a toy to be walking around on its own. Hopefully, Rev wasn’t going to be too upset about his short attention span on the situation before.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Beleth Beleth Anise Anise

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn let out a soft sigh, as she felt someone attempt to poke around in her head. She frowned softly, pushing them away a bit, before noticing who it was. "I'm sure you want an explanation now, don't you... Garas Varandel." she then said softly, before slowly turning to look up at him, frowning a bit still. "I suppose, I do owe you some sort of explanation." She then said, as she stood up, dusting off her clothes before looking back up at him, a soft smile on her face as she did. The same, emotionless smile that she normally had. "That... was Adventus. A fanatic of a cult that calls themselves the Cult of Araphriktos." she then said, her smile slowly fading away to be replaced by the frown again. "They started popping up all over the world once magic suddenly appeared when it did. They take it as a claim that they're destined to rule the world. If you look back to those first two days, after that event... you'll find that they caused most of the riots that lead to the collapse of nearly all of the old governments."

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Elroy Cordial
Interactions: wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3
Mentions: Carth, Rev

The sun shone brightly across Elroy’s forehead as he stepped out.

The satyr’s ashen nose scrunched carefully, crinkling the delicate complexion that now threatened to permanently crumble. He let out a quiet sigh, nearly losing track of his newfound pseudo-enemy.

Hot asphalt pressed against his hooves as he began walking, turning his back momentarily to grab a leather sheath resting gracefully against the brick wall.

"Hey! wait up just a second, mate."

A pale hand rested on his shoulder, causing the satyr to tense lightly. With a single pivot, the blade was now placed just beneath the nook of Carth’s chin, a quietly growl emitting from the male. Just what was he doing, attacking right on the spot? Hadn’t his own father taught him better to scan his surroundings before needlessly jumping to conclusions?

Elroy’s lip curled up and over the top of his fang. There was no backing out now. “What do YOU want, freak?” He pressed his sword further against the altered human’s chin, hooves fastened into the seething concrete. His mind was drifting from this ‘Rev’ female for the time being.

A bright smile came across the male’s expression. Nervousness, perhaps? What did he have to grin for? “Can you, uh, fly, at all?” There was more to his question, but the satyr was already formulating his response- aloud.

Eyeing the other individual once, the satyr lowered his weapon but not before nicking the speaker once in terms of a warning. “Fly? Do I LOOK like I can fly? I’ve nothing but two haired legs of a beast, and--”

“It might be hard to chase after her if you can't fly. If you want...I could use some wind gusts to take you up into the air. It'll be just like flying. I know, I know, it sounds scary, but it's not so bad, promise."

He stopped himself mid-sentence. The boy spoke some sense. What was he trying to do, chase after a winged elf? If her legs were anything like his own, who knows what her capable overall speed were? But more on this ‘Carth’ individual. “Take me. I’m sure with your abilities we can follow closely. But.” Elroy cocked his head back slightly, eyes casting a frosty gazed onto him, “Do not drop me, for your sake.”

Marianne Anheim
Interactions: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

“Stupid new form size…” Marianne’s hands pressed further into the window, a defeated huff escaping her lips. Just how the hell was she expected to get anywhere if no one could so much as hear her?

At least, that was so much what she gathered when passing the few people that still roamed the streets. No matter how loud she’d call out to the others, no matter how much of her neck craned and cracked, shouts and screams, not a response were sent her way. Hell, no glance was cast in her direction in so much of an ignorant snub.

Marianne hopped from the window ledge that peered into the pizzeria, hands grazing the abrasiveness of the brick. It seems as though the cops had gone as well. Not that that was anything new. Maybe… maybe if she forced someone to speak to her, she’d be able to get her answers…

A few steps in the opposite direction she initially wandered from, a sensation of immense pressure shot throughout her being. For a split second, she found, the marionette was paralyzed with both fear and from the interaction.

A quiet hum surrounded herself, followed by a tendril appearing behind her, immediately taking a defensive stance. As soon as the doll refound her stature, she turned to find a male feline, a finger extended in her direction.

“Excuse me, do you mind?” Her tone took an odd mix of expressionless, fearful, and tranquility.

Wait a moment.

Another being.

Answers.

This was her opportunity.

Thinking back to her previous plan, Marianne’s facial features widened in realization as she took on a defensive stance of her own. “Surrender your information kitty cat, and this will go smoothly.”

"Catch their scent?" Rev growled and peered at the cat man. "You're telling me I came out here, with an anchor attached to my leg, only to find nothing!" her nose flared as she bared her teeth. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. The entire day was a slew of confusion and rollercoasters she wasn't pleased by. She had explored and clasped onto emotions she didn't recognize. Met with a satyr that she had resolved to be her enemy until the end of time. Now, she was able to take to the skies, with a kitty on board. "My first flight. And I'm on it with--" before she could finish, the cat was gone. Fleeing to the ground and stopped at the feet of a woman below.

With that, she halted her flight. She let her body plummet to the earth below. When her hooves touched the ground, the slam rebounded against the buildings around them and left a thin, fracture in the pavement. "Oh," she gazed at her hooves, impressed by the impact they were able to handle. "these aren't half bad. Though," she inhaled, forcing the air between her clenched teeth in a clear wince, "it isn't often I feel pain like this." A shiver ran up her spine as her wings quaked and she heard the woman speak to the cat;

"Surrender your information kitty cat, and this will go smoothly.”

"Oh?" Rev tapped the edge of her hoof against the ground. In a sense, 'walking it off', as they say. She placed her hands on her hips, just like she had done a few times before, lifted her chin and breathed in for an uncomfortable amount of time. This was a habit she knew was off-putting for others around her, but it put her mind at ease. Rev stomped forward. Her sight set on the doll-like woman in front of her. She ignored the cat. Forgetting his presence altogether. There was something else there. A type of being she hadn't seen yet, or come close to seeing. Since the change, Rev thirsted for knowledge, but hadn't left her home much. Now, as she stumbled upon person after person, it was like an addiction.

Rev whipped out her hand, ready to snatch up a strand of hair, but for once, stopped herself. The more pieces of DNA she consumed, the more people had the possibility to tinker around in her mind. While her hand was still extended toward the doll, she muttered, "this day is becoming ridiculous." She glowered at both the girl and the cat, as if they had done her enormous amounts of wrong doings. Even Rev knew they hadn't, but the thought of directing her frustrations to no one but herself just made her more aggravated. "Information, huh? Do you think a kitty cat who has decided to cling to someone in the matter of minutes of meeting them would harbor such information?"

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Beleth Beleth

Leah Downwood

Mentioned: everyone, especially that...old dude Beleth Beleth
Interactions: you no hear AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite , angel boi Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal and you, ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar , have to get out! git!

Leah wrinkled his nose.

''Shit. I bet these guys haven't eaten for days,'' the young man thought to himself after taking all the orders.

It was hard to stay focused enough to memorize every single dish they asked for –firstly because of what that blue- haired woman did (hit the table all of a sudden and then sprang to what appeared to be a complete stranger sitting at the adjacent table), and secondly because of that rather rude Satyr's remark.

Had he truly been waiting far too long for the waiters to take his order Leah didn't know. The place was really overcrowded and he could only hope people would understand that they would have to wait a bit longer than usual. Having only two hired waiters wasn't of much help either, but his uncle Lyon had always been a miser so he refused to employ another person even if that meant his son and nephew had to toil and sweat all day long.There were no lunch breaks, only a small 15 minute break at 3 - work conditions were really bad, but Leah had to put up with it because he was the only person in his family with a job - and bills had to be paid somehow, as well as food and clothing.

There was a married couple blocking his way to the kitchen. They were arguing bitterly and were just about to start throwing plates at each other . Not wanting to get hit by one, Leah ducked and stayed low, slipping past them as quick as an eel.

When he made it to the 'safe territory' again, he turned around and took another glance at the group, his eyes tracing from the rather taciturn dark elf to the blue-haired woman and her new feline companion clinging onto her arm like a loyal pet…

…When his eyes met the Satyr dude again. They narrowed at the sight of the man's figure.

It really wasn't nice of the horned guy he spoke to Leah in such manner- which only gave out how short-tempered he was.

Luckily, two guys from that group he took orders from stood up for the poor waiter. He couldn't remember when was the last time someone defended him so for what those two did he had to thank them later, but at the time he was still at the table, he merely kept his gaze low, acting like everything was fine until-

-''A single poor bastard.'' -Leah's lips pressed together into a thin line at the memory of the sentence.

''Okay, Leah, deep breaths, keep it together. It would be the best not to be on bad terms with the… horned guy,'' the silent thought echoed through his head….

…But it was too late.

He couldn't calm himself down anymore.

Blame it on all the stress that had built up in him that day or some other mumbo jumbo, but the fact was that that boy needed a time out. Really. Really. Really. Badly.

Suddenly all the glowing candles on the nearby tables went out, smoke coming from their ends, swirling up into the air before disappearing completely.

Leah's eyes widened.

''There must be some open windows causing a draught,'' he thought to himself before he started turning his head around, scanning the place for any open windows only to find out they were all closed, safe for the main double doors, which were left wide open at all times anyway.

''Weird,'' he mumbled, when suddenly, his cousin appeared out of nowhere,

''What are you doing, Leah? Stalking people?'' Aaden asked with a teasing look on his face.

Leah snorted,''You know me too well,'' he then said with a smirk, ruffling his cousin's hair,

''Come on, let's take these orders to the kitchen.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Here you go, guys, enjoy the meal!'' Leah said with a bright smile painted on his face, while placing the last ordered dish on the table in front of the guests.

He then turned his attention to other people sitting at the restaurant.

After a while, he noticed two suited men leaving the place and he quirked an eyebrow at them as he did. It wasn't usual to see people all dressed up in a place such as Viv's.

Leah bit his lower lip.

He didn't know what to do about it – whether to inform Lyon that some creepy dudes were in his 'oh so fancy' pizzeria or just let it go…But something was certain. They weren't here just for the food-

-Suddenly, that blue-haired woman from before flew outside as fast as her wings could carry her, snapping Leah out of his thoughts,

''What the-'' the waiter dashed outside,

''YOU FORGOT TO PAY, MISS!!!'' he practically screeched after the lady, hoping that she could hear him…

But it was too late. She was already too high in the air.

Not even a few seconds after other members from that eerie group of individuals that had ordered so much food began to leave the place as well -running after their friend and her feline companion.

It all happened too fast for Leah to react so he turned around, and stormed inside the pizzeria again only to find out that the dark elf girl and the angel boy had stayed inside,

''THANK GOD,'' Leah sighed, then started to strode purposefully up to their table ready to shove a bill under their noses, when-

-"They started popping up all over the world once magic suddenly appeared when it did. They take it as a claim that they're destined to rule the world. If you look back to those first two days, after that event... you'll find that they caused most of the riots that lead to the collapse of nearly all of the old governments."

He stopped dead in his track just a few steps away from the table.

What did she mean?!

Did she have that final peace of the puzzle Leah was hoping to get?!

The waiter frowned, crossed the distance between them, then hit the table they were sitting at with all might, shoving the bill right in front the angel boy's face,

''Y'all have to pay,'' he said to both of them before focusing mainly on the dark elf, ''Also what the f*** did you mean by that?! If you happen to know anything about any cult this means you must've been in one! I don't want to have such guests in my uncle's pizzeria, especially if this means such suited men that came in before are somehow connected to that guest! It better be those men that were here earlier didn't pay us a visit because of you!

Leah scratched his head nervously, then folded his arms, saying ''All I want is to have a f***** peaceful life! Don't need some cult's peasants or stalkers breathing down my neck at the moment! Please, thank you.''

He glared at the lady before continuing, ''So you better give me a damn good reason not to ban you and your friend from this place.''

Garas Varandel

He figured there was no point in trying to hide it so he just faced her. “Ya…that would definitely be helpful.” And as he said that her, Caelyn began explaining without hesitation changing her expression from time to time as she gave it her best effort to inform him of what was going on and what was soon to come. “A Cult? So were they the ones who actually started this whole magic thing or just the getting rid of the previous government part only?” He said quite curiously. This wasn’t what he expected in terms of answers for how everything changed but it was something he could at least understand the connection to.

All of a sudden the two were rudely interrupted by the waiter who appeared there before taking their orders. Didn’t he just stick up for this guy? Why was he all of a sudden being demanding and acting like the Satyr from before…well the same in the asshole department kind of way. It caused Garas to give a pretty irritated look, especially for the accusations he made. “Well Mr. Nosey if you were listening carefully you could tell that we aren’t apart of it, why are you all in our business anyway?” The waiter started spouting out nonsense which really felt like trapped anger… “Bro don't come over here acting all high and mighty, we didn’t do anything and I want answers just like you do. Get all crazy again on us and I won’t hesitate to whoop your ass.” he said calmly but seriously.

Anise Anise ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Mason Gates

Mason’s ears went down as she exclaimed her irritation, he was only keeping her down once again. An anchor. He sighed just trying to ignore the comment, even if she did say that about him, he still liked her. Going back to the ground now where he was confronting a small doll-like being where Mason felt how scared the ‘object’ was and gave a playful smirk even as she threatened him. “But you are a toy, you aren’t very scary” He said confused as to why she acting so tough. “You know…am I really all that bad? I have done nothing but try to make you happy master…and my name is Mason, not kitty cat.” He was getting slightly irritated, once again no matter what he did people were unhappy and blamed him…what if all this wasn’t actually his fault and it was others. “What information did you expect from me anyway little one? I doubt I could help you.” He explained and went back clinging to Rev in a hug and holding her hand.

Beleth Beleth AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Carth couldn't utter a sound as the Satyr spun around and placed his blade under Carth's chin. “What do YOU want, freak?” The horned man had growled at him. Carth floated there for a second, his life flashing before his eyes. Apparently he hadn't placed his hand gentle enough! He removed his hands slowly and held them before him in surrender to the swordsman. Carth did have to admit that the whole "having your chin lifted by a hot guy's blade" thing was actually a little bit...hot, but that didn't mean he wasn't still scared out of his mind. Carth knew he had to speak quickly. He put on a bright smile as he asked him if he could fly, hoping that the satyr would think it was a smile of warmth and not of terror. Carth prayed that he didn't think Carth was insulting him by asking.

“Fly? Do I LOOK like I can fly? I’ve nothing but two haired legs of a beast, and--” the satyr fortunately dropped the blade from Carth's neck, but still nicked him in the process. Carth's hand flew to his neck, feeling the small cut. It didn't bleed itself, but it left a small bright blue line across his pure white skin. He was shocked that the horned man had actually hurt him, not caring in that the moment that he had also released him. Carth could tell this wasn't an accident. The satyr had deliberately cut him. Carth continued to offer to carry the horned man along with him on a wind gust, but it became difficult to keep his warm smile as he spoke. Not because he was afraid anymore, but rather because he was beginning to feel...angry.

"Take me. I'm sure with your abilities we could follow closely. But...do not drop me. For your sake." Carth steadily floated back as the horned man growled his order at him, putting some distance in between the two of them. He couldn't keep his smile on any longer, letting it fall from his face. This...guy, just cut him deliberately then had the gall to make orders of him? Carth literally just offered to help this guy, and then he threatens him? "You know something? You're a real prick." Carth didn't wait for the horned man to reply, or retaliate. He raised his hand from his position in the sky, calling forth a massive gust of wind, appearing seemingly out of nowhere. It rippled around the satyr, shrieking as it begin to work under him, lifting him into the air. As the horned man began to rise into the sky on the swirling wind gust, Carth looked angrily on. He was almost shocked he had said what he did. He had never said anything that aggressive before! He was always the sort to let himself be stepped on quietly to avoid any sort of conflict. Carth supposed things were different now. He'd like to think he hadn't changed in any major way, but it became clear that these new powers of his were beginning to make him feel bolder. Maybe he didn't have to be a doormat all the time. He hovered just close enough so that the satyr could hear him. "Don't drop you? For my sake? I guess you're right, in a way. If I drop you, I reckon it'll take me forever to scrape you off the pavement!" Carth gave a small smile, but began to falter a bit. It felt good to cajole and threaten the horned man, and he couldn't say it wasn't undeserved, but it began to make Carth feel...cruel. Not a feeling he particularly enjoyed. He voice softened a bit when he spoke again. "I'm just joshing you, of course. I'm not gonna drop you. Now hold tight. Or ,uh, sit tight, I guess."

Beleth Beleth

Marianne Anheim
Interactions: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"Information, huh? Do you think a kitty cat who has decided to cling to someone in the matter of minutes of meeting them would harbor such information?"

“Cling…?”
A new being came - no, stomped - into sight. Marianne heard her before she could properly see her. An abnormal shadow of the hooved female reaching out to her cast over the marionette, leaving her both confused and causing her to retract physically from her previous statement.

The tendril flickered before lowering itself back into the ground completely. Marianne took a few steps back to create distance between herself and the two larger beings, alternating between tilting her head up slightly at the cat, and craning her neck 180 degrees to face the winged individual, her eyes particularly on the latter now. “So that is where you both came from. You were the aerial beings, yes?” She held her hands together as if a teacher addressing a set of parents. “I was in the midst of following you both, alas you were too quick. Now, onto the previous, more pressing question at hand.”

Synthetic orbs flickered between the two. “Just what is going on around here? I woke up this morning in my room, smothered by my own blankets. 3 minutes into the morning and I could have sworn it was the end for me. Next thing I know - when I actually managed to leave the dorm after a millenia and a half - the entire building is emptied. Even the couple that is relentlessly keeping the others up throughout the night seem to have been silenced as well. I eventually learned this was the case for the entire city. If I hadn’t known any better, I’ve woken up to an alien invasion of some sort...with the scarce beings I’ve seen turned into a variety of creatures only heard in books and fairytales.” She paused to take a quick breath, the feline’s words trickling into the pause.

“But you are a toy, you aren’t very scary”

Marianne’s thoughts scattered before her at the cat’s comment. She let out a miniature huff, a heel clicking into the sea of concrete. “I am very much a real being, mind you. I would heed caution with stereotyping what others have been turned into- cat.” Granted, he gave them his name, but if he were going to be called others out in midst of their vunerabilities. “Speaking of names, I am Marianne. Almost any form of nickname is acceptable...except Mary. As far as the information offered, you both are flying and hopping around as if second nature. I figured you have already accustomed to your new bodies, which led me to believe you know a thing or two about this nonsense.”

Elroy Cordial
Interaction: wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

"You know something? You're a real prick."

“Yes, well thank you. I do try often.”
Elroy’s remark was neither out of sarcasm nor spite. More often than not, when a person would insult him or his father, it was usually an indication that something in his favor was going to happen.

A gust of wind surrounded the satyr, howls piercing his ears as though a storm was being cast right in the middle. Elroy found himself sucking in his breath, losing his balance as the gust lifted him up, the caster of both winds who offered help just not long ago now angrily flying ahead.

The poor soul got his feelings hurt, aww. Elroy amused himself internally. A smirk cracked between his lips, sitting back in the gust. Being serviced felt good, it was what he was used to. The world was okay again.

"Don't drop you? For my sake? I guess you're right, in a way. If I drop you, I reckon it'll take me forever to scrape you off the pavement!"

… It was almost okay, that is.

Elroy leaned forward, a snort-like huff forcing itself out of his nostrils at the man's audacity. "You wouldn't dare. Allow me to fall, and you scraping me will be the least of your worries, cretin." The satyr fought to keep his voice from quivering at the image. Now that he thought about it, they were fairly far up.

Elroy's vision crossed for a moment when he looked down, his hooves far heavier than he could remember. His very life was at this man's mercy, and here he is, talking up a storm.

But if he admitted that, he loses the upper hand; something unheard of in the financial and business world. For now, he would have to rely on his carrier being ignorant toward the very advantage he (Carth) possessed.

"It seems we've lost them. Either that abomination--I mean kind female-- flew faster than we could have hoped for or she distracted herself with something irrelevant to the task at hand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back