• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Different Kind of Fantasy... OOC/CS

Main
Here

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What if you woke up tomorrow, and 80% of the human population suddenly had access to abilities and powers that could only be described as "Magic"? What if you were one of the ones with magic? What would you do? What would you become?

Name:
Sexuality:
Species: (Human, Elf, Fae, etc etc)
Alignment: (Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil)

Looks: (Can be image or text.)

Circe Circe
AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Last edited:

Name: Caelyn Amarakiir

Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Species: Dark-Elf/Wood-Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Looks:
gl-1417744-1550628001.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh! Saw the interest check and was pretty down. I might make a sheet here later. One question though, do you think you can change the font to a different color? I use dark theme and I can’t see most of the sheet.

Name: Rev CranWell
Sexuality: Straight (well, sort of, she'll tease both sexes.)
Species: A fairy, buffalo, goat thing called a Crêsiv.
Alignment: Neutral Evil (She's in it for herself, so her evil could end up helping the good or the bad.)
Powers/abilities:
1. Capable of consuming DNA from another being and learning about their past. There is a pyramid of what will give her the most knowledge, the most gruesome things tend to give her the most information.

2. Has a large sum of knowledge within her. Able to file it away in her mind. The only thing she has near-completely forgotten is her past before she changed.

3. Can teleport items or a single person between her hands. Nowhere else. The larger the item, especially if it is a living thing, the more fatigue she feels. Teleporting a human that is moving a ton could knock her out. (The teleportation is great when she takes someone's DNA. If they try reaching for it, she can teleport it into her other hand.)

Looks: This artwork is mine, I would appreciate it not being stolen. Though, I trust you guys!Cresiv m.png

Last edited:
Name: Juliet Cait Sid
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: (Human, Elf, Fae, etc etc) Human
Alignment: (Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil) Lawful Good
Looks: 584497

Name: Garas Varandel

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Half Woodland Elf, Half Angel

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Looks: (Also has Elven ears)
84ce053a00809982c0282270b9883510.jpg
2d17505f4fcf1854d90bfdd70fe2cf07.jpg

If your post with your character has a 'cookie' on it given by me, then this means they have been approved and you can hop into the IC thread with your characters right away once it is up.

Name: Carth Egorim
Sexuality: Gay
Species: Human, but with altered morphology
Alignment: Neutral Good
Looks: Pure white skin, white hair, his hair is typically done up in a wave when it isn't just a mess on his head, teeth and nails are also white, eyes are dark black and cloudy (Eyes like storm clouds), an average build though a bit on the lankier side. He's 6 foot exactly.

Name: Leah Downwood
Sexuality: straight
Species: Human ( but can control fire...<--- is that okay?? )
Alignment: True Neutral
Looks:
- Height: 5'11'' (180.34 cm)
- Hair Color: light brown
- Eye Color: amber
- Complexion: fair
- Features: dimples

...please let me know if any changes needed

Last edited:
It kind of slipped my mind, but should we describe our character's magical abilities here?

It kind of slipped my mind, but should we describe our character's magical abilities here?
I was thinking about the same thing. The character skeleton didn't have a power/abilities tab, so I wasn't sure if we should put it down.

Think of magic here as something similar to Doctor Strange or the show Wise Man's Grandchild. So long are your body can handle it, anything you imagine is possible. I may change that in the future if it becomes an issue though.

wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

I love that Carth's first order of business was to get to the pizza place on time.
Ha! I wanted it to be like he was trying to reject the reality of the situation, and only meeting other magic folk finally forced him to face it. Plus I really wanted to make a Spider-Man reference.

I know this is betraying my lack of experience in role playing, but what is the @ing for at the end of your posts? Does that just mean who you want to respond?

I know this is betraying my lack of experience in role playing, but what is the @ing for at the end of your posts? Does that just mean who you want to respond?

Those who can be effected by your character. So if my character was in an entirely different building, you wouldn't @ me, since there is no way I could be directly involved.

You usually do @ing when you either mention or interact with other people's characters... This is why I personally always write: interactions: @ something,... And mentioned: @ something.... Hope this helps ^-^

Name: Mason Gates

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Neko/Human

Alignment: Neutral

Looks: (Has Cute fluffy cat ears, has a cute sensitive tail)
55b07e23a4fd00d4346a56c230e6eb6c.jpg

Will post tomorrow but this is a second character I would like to play if that is okay.
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Yes, this is fine. I actually limit early players to just two characters in general, as this allows everyone to participate in some way. I normally don't remove/adjust this limit until there is actually 10+ players in the RP, as by then, pretty much everyone has a character that is doing something with someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back