• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What if you woke up tomorrow, and 80% of the human population suddenly had access to abilities and powers that could only be described as "Magic"? What if you were one of the ones with magic? What would you do? What would you become?

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn let out a soft sigh as she shuffled about the street. It had only been a mere week since what many people are claiming was some sort of apocalypse happened. A week since she woke up as a dark elf. A week since roughly 80% of the human population had gained access to something that could only be described as magic. No one knew why, or how, this had happened yet, but some of the old world governments that remained after the populace went into a state of panic for the first couple of days, causing massive riots across the world as people learned just exactly what was possible in this strange new world that they found themselves in.

Caelyn herself had run across a few other people who had woken up as something else. Some of her friends even had become not human. And while many people were looking into what happened, and why it happened, Caelyn was looking forward. That is, if magic now existed, then how far can it go?

Rev CranWell

Rev had remembered not feeling well in the middle of that night. The night the entire world changed. Her legs and back had been consumed in overwhelming pain. As if someone was raking knives into her skin. She panicked, wondering if she should get herself to an emergency room, but after studying her back and legs, nothing appeared out of the ordinary. After a long debate with herself, Rev had decided to take some painkillers and attempt to get more sleep and see how she felt in the morning.

She eventually fell asleep and that morning was by far the least thing she had expected to happen to her body.

Her legs were furry, horns had grown from her forehead, she had a tail and wings. Once she had the opportunity to study her reflection, she was sure that she was a hodgepodge of animals and mystical beings. Even the whites of eyes were black, her iris' glowed an icy blue. After days had passed, Rev began to realize that it wasn't just her outward appearance that had changed, but the way she thought had as well. She thirsted information. The maiden wanted to read books, hear rumors, retrieve every tidbit from any person she met. Rev figured out tricky ways to succeed with this. Teasing, joking, a true trickster by nature and in it for only herself.

Before her change, she had been a reserved girl. Shy and aloof from the world. Now she giggled, spoke, prodded at peoples' emotions for her own gain. It hadn't been a terribly long time since the change, but the person she knew her self as was long gone. It didn't help that she hadn't seen anyone transform into something resembling herself. She'd gain stares as her hooves clattered along the ground and Rev took note of the horrid looks she'd receive from her hodgepodge mess.

Rev hadn't discovered much of herself besides her cunning, jokester attitude. The only for of magic she had fulfilled thus far was teleporting an item from one hand and into the other, but nothing more. This, somehow, helped her information retrieving ways. She hadn't even quite figured out how to fly, there had been brief attempts that worked, nonetheless, she was uneasy and needed more time to sharpen such an ability.

So, she walked the streets. The maiden absorbed her surroundings. The entire world had changed in an instant, riots had broke out, but she hadn't taken any part in them. Despite her change of character. Rev glanced up from the asphalt below her hooves, noting a pointed eared girl coming her direction. Her ears, they were similar to hers. This left a soft smile on Rev's face. No one looked like her, but whenever she saw someone with even the tiniest bit of resemblance, it comforted her somehow.

"Though it doesn't look safe," Rev whispered beneath her breath to herself as she approached the pointed eared girl, speaking to no one in particular. "You don't look scary, no one will fear you. In this new world, you may be attacked and I question if you have the ability to protect yourself."

Garas Varandel

When the magic incident hit Garas didn’t really notice anything wrong at least he didn’t personally that is. Looking outside was a completely different story however, some people were changing into things he could’ve only imagined in some sort of anime. “Hmm wonder if there were any Elf girls, Ooooo or maybe some animal girls!” The man said to himself. Those were always something that he loved when watching fantasy anime.

After the days of rioting everything finally came to some sort of calm, people were practicing magic, getting used to their appearances, and living life as peacefully as they did before. At least most tried to, but Garas had a horrible experience that day. His back ached and his ears felt tingly, he spent that morning doing his daily necessities like making his bed and showering. The aching only got worse after the shower and caused him to scream out at the incredible pain. Garas looked into the bathroom mirror at his back. It was bulging by his shoulder blades, it was looking pretty bad and at that moment a burst of wings popped from his back causing a more blood-curdling scream as blood covered his new wings and dripped down his back. At that same time however his ears grew out in a more pointed shape which was, of course, unnoticeable when there is an immense pain on your back.

The pain on his back almost caused him to pass out but he kept a steady breath and decided to try and clean up the injury. Garas poured alcohol on his back and he grit his teeth at the pain, he wanted to keep a positive attitude about all of this, maybe being a chicken man with pointy ears wouldn’t be so bad, It even changed his height so that was a plus but he felt…quicker and like his mind found better solutions to things he didn’t understand before. Now present day it took him a while to get used to these new features but it made him a fairly quick learner, he learned how to make his wings go away and come back when he pleased but still with a bit of pain, he even learned a bit about summoning and weapon creation magic like one of his favorite video game characters, he was starting to fit into this new life and was walking down the street when he noticed the girls that were basically like a dream to him. “Wow…so beautiful…” he said to himself as he stared at the elven girl and the half animal like woman.

Garas made his way over hoping to not bother them but there weren’t many people like them just yet and to find people like him would make things far more relatable and hey maybe he could get a girlfriend or maybe both? So far this was like some crazy fantasy so might as well take some chances. “Hey I’m Garas, you two doing alright? Couldn’t help but stop to your beautiful faces.” He gave a charming smile.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Carth Egorim
Carth awoke to quite a surprise the morning magic came to the world when he accidentally destroyed his alarm clock with a lightning bolt. He was reaching for the snooze when the bolt shot from his hand, obliterating the screeching device. Further surprises followed as he quickly found that his entire body had turned a shade of bright white and that his eyes had become a shifting shade of black ("Like glass orbs filled with storm clouds..." He had remarked as he studied them in the mirror, momentarily awed by their beauty before returning to panic.). He decided to push all of this new strangeness aside for later, and focus on getting to his pizza delivery job on time. He didn't think that his boss, Mr. Aziz, would have any more mercy on him if he was late again. The threat of losing his job was enough to get his mind off his incredible transformation for the time being. He bundled up in his delivery jacket, some leather gloves, his pizza cap, a thick pair of sunglasses, and a scarf before heading out of his apartment, praying it would be enough to hide his new whiteness from any onlookers. It was when he met the dryad and the centaur downstairs that he had an even more devastating realization: Not only had he changed drastically, the entire world had undergone a miraculous transformation. Even before the sheer chaos that was soon to follow, Carth idly wondered if things would ever go back to the way things were.

As Carth acclimated to the newly magical world, he found that he had incredible magic powers that went beyond destroying time telling equipment with lightening. Although he was capable of all sorts of magical feats with great effort, he found that he was most comfortable with magic involving the weather. Making it rain, summoning gales of wind, shooting lightening bolts...It all came naturally to him. He suspected it had something to do with the dream he was having the morning of his change. He dreamed he was laying naked on a cloud, peacefully floating in the sky as he watched a large storm with massive, black clouds roiling in the distance. Was that why he looked like a freakin' cloud now? He figured it was best not to dwell on it. He had bigger issues to think about, namely the widespread rioting and breakdown of government that had come along with all the magic. Not a particularly brave individual, he had spent most of that first week hiding in the clouds, which felt strangely like a second home to him ("Oh my god, I am a freakin' cloud person!"). The pizza place he worked at was fire bombed by a mad pyromancer the first day, so he really had nothing to stick around for. He would come down whenever he needed to eat, use the restroom, or was just really bored, but would always fly back into the clouds at the first sign of trouble.

On one such outing to the surface, he had saved a man's life. Some unfortunate wizard was learning his abilities by practicing throwing energy balls, and had accidentally shattered a row of windows directly above an innocent bystander, sending a deadly array of broken glass cascading down over him. Carth had been reading a book he had found left on the ground when he had the crash of the glass breaking. Seeing the man in immediate danger, he immediately cast a protective bubble over him. The glass bounced off the bubble, leaving the man completely unharmed. He had flown back into the sky just as the guy began to look around in confusion, more than a little surprised by his continued survival. This experience had a drastic effect on Carth. He had never been a hero before. He lived his life pretty passively. He felt like he was nice enough, and would help out the people around him, but never sought ought people to help or ever put himself out there to do the right thing. He decided he liked the feeling of being heroic, and thought he might try it again some time.

Carth was chilling on a cloud, thinking of what he might have for supper, when he noticed a gathering of odd looking individuals on the street underneath him. He strained his eyes to look at the group, his head beginning to ache slightly as he enhanced his vision with magic. He observed a tan-skinned girl with white hair, a girl with a very furry lower half, and a rather attractive, almost angelic looking young man. Carth was feeling wary of the whole thing, seeing as how gatherings between strange-looking people haven't always turned out so well these past few days. But his curiosity was piqued, and he used his powers to slowly descend with the cloud towards the group, hoping to eavesdrop on their conversation without being noticed. Besides...maybe that pretty guy would be nice...

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn blinked softly as she overheard someone mumbling to themselves, unaware if it was directed at her, or at themselves literally. She was half tempted to ask if they were alright, or possibly a bit touched in the head due to the sudden change in what reality was. She was just about to speak up, when someone approached both of them, complimenting them on their features. At this, Caelyn smiled softly as she looked over at Garas. "Well, it is nice to meet you Garas." She said softly, her voice sounding melodic as she did. "While I personally am fine, I am unsure of this one's mental state, as I do not know her personally." she then said, smiling softly at him in reply, as she nodded over at Rev, slightly shrugging as she spoke. "Just as I am unsure of both of your mental states as well." She then said, as her eyes slowly drifted up, clearly looking up at Carth as he began descending from the clouds.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

"Hm?" Rev raised a brow and flicked her glowing eyes between the two of them. She was so much in her head that she hadn't much realized that she was a part of the conversation. "You're unsure of our minds?," she folded her arms as the corners of her mouth crested into a smile. "Well, that's probably the safest way to think, especially since I'm unsure of my own mind."

The crêsiv opened her mouth to say something else but stopped as she her wings vibrated. She looked up, seeing a boy floating down toward the trio. If it had been any other part of her life, she would have found a descending boy from the heavens peculiar, but now. Now this was something that was considered normal, even though she hadn't figured out her wings herself. She returned her gaze to the man that had approached the two prior. From her point of view, she didn't see much change in him. Nothing screamed unique, but he didn't seem normal to her, something was off.

That's when her mind began running wild. Rev's new need to want to poke, prod and pull information out of people was returning. She wanted to know exactly what they had turned into, their powers, everything. She had once attempted to suppress such new feelings. The past little while, she had been letting it go free. "What are each of you?" she inquired and looked up. "Including you floating man." Her arms were still folded, but she couldn't help but continuously tap her finger on her elbow, over and over and over, never missing the beat it had created. "What abilities do you have? Powers? Show me."

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

The world had changed. But Juliet didn’t really change much. Still her good carefree self. That being said she kinda wanted to go shopping today. Hopping down the street she saw a group of people all near each other, including a cute guy.
Stopping by to say hi, she walked up and greeted them all.
“Hey everyone.”
“Wow, you’re kinda cute.”
She said to the boy.
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Garas Varandel (Now in Angel Form)

The two responded to him, though one was concerned about the mental health of him and the hoove footed girl. Why she was concerned with his mental health didn’t make much sense but the hooved girl on the other hand did, she was talking to herself as he was walking towards the cute elven girl. They were both his type honestly and they seemed to take his comment very well which was a good sign. Garas looked over as he noticed the two girl’s gaze went towards the sky as a man slowly soared down to their level. “I see, understandable why you would think she could be crazy…hmm, she might be honestly but I’m pretty okay I’d like to think. I’m pretty happy about this whole change to the world, to be honest, it’ll make life a lot more interesting. Doncha think?” He stated.

Just as the man had finished speaking the hooved girl spoke after, her curiosity seemed to be getting the best of her and questions splattered out into the atmosphere. She wondered what abilities they all had and what type of creatures they were. Guess it wouldn’t be too obvious to tell that he was an angel since he had his wings hidden but the elven part should have been apparent enough but whatever it would be nice to get to know these people, even the mysterious man. As Garas was about to answer a female who’s looks didn’t seem to be any different from normal humans seemed to speak to them and commented on his looks in which he gave a charming and cute smile. “You aren’t too bad yourself.” he looked her up and down as he said this before going back to the conversation at hand. “Hmm well guess I’ll go first, I’m half angel and half-elf. As far as abilities go I guess I’m a lot smarter than I used to be, my physic seemed to give me enhanced movements, Ohhh I can fly cuz of my wings, I learned how to put them away so right now I have a normal back like the rest of ya.”

He chuckled before finishing his list of enhancements. “I can make weapons appear at my will and for some reason I know how to use them which is odd but whatever it's cool, I feel like a dope ass fantasy character!” He said excitedly which caused him to show off his wings with a wince at the quick pain. The wings were pretty large, fluffy in texture and seemed to emit a warm glow that made anyone feel safe and gave a boost in energy.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

Rev's eyes clearly became wide and lustered far more than it had as she saw wings come from this man's back. She completely set aside the elven girl, the man floating from the sky and the newcomer that had approached the group. Wings. She had wings too. But these wings were different. They could disappear, hers couldn't do that, though they were far more flexible due to their magical properties. And he could make weapons appear. "How fascinating," she breathed, stepped forward and pivoted on her hoof to slide behind him. Without asking, she reached forward, grazing the back of her hand along his feathers. "Oh how splendid. They seem strong, quick..." she trailed off into her own blather.

Her wings vibrated as Rev's mind began putting pieces of her findings together. Studying his frame and wings, gathering all the information she could and filing it away for later use. Perhaps she could use him, defeat him, figure out others like him, anything that benefited her. Maybe, perhaps, there was a chance, who knows, they could become, friends. Rev scoffed. Friends were down the drain since her mind had been craving information. Hearing people talk wasn't even the same. "That's just how it works right, right? Of course," she cooed to herself, grabbed a small, and what she assumed, an insignificant feather, and plucked it out. Rev put it to her nose, took a whiff, causing her horns to glow and return back to normal. "How peculiar? Can I have one of your teeth?"

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Last edited:
As Carth hovered above the group on his cloud, listening to their conversation, he began to get a nagging feeling that he wasn't as hidden as he thought he was. At first, it was the stare the elf girl had given directly at him. It made him very nervous, but he was able to brush it off. She was probably just checking for rain, not for strange boys in the sky, right? The cloud would hide him. It was when the furry girl had mentioned him directly that he decided his cover was blown. He guessed that maybe there might be other floating men in the sky she could be referring to with all the strangeness of late, but he also felt that was wishful thinking. How could he have been found out? Maybe he should've cast a anti-detection spell or something. After all, people could mystically sense people or use X-ray vision now, he'd have to take that into account. Plus he figured he should wear something other than his jacket with the bright red, reflective pizza on the center if he wanted to be stealthy. He waved nervously at the fawn-like girl as he began his decent to the ground. "Uh, hello there. Just, uh, seeing what's going..." He said sheepishly, hoping nobody would think he was spying on them or anything. Descending onto people from clouds was normal now after all, right?

Fortunately another girl with raven hair had come forward as he touched down, drawing some attention away from him. He preferred not to be the center of attention if at all possible. He quickly found he wouldn't have to worry about that as Garas (He think that's the name he heard) sprouted a massive, remarkably beautiful pair of wings. Carth's black eyes sparkled and his mouth opened slightly as he stared in amazement. He was filled with a warm, safe feeling as he gazed on the lovely feathered appendages, watching them sway ever so slightly as Garas addressed the group. Just the sight of them almost made him feel powerful, like he could take on the world! He wanted to wrap himself in those wings...

Carth brought both his hands to his chest and looked off to the side, prying his eyes off of those magnificent wings as he was filled with embarrassment at that last thought. A small blush had come to his cheeks, which for him, was a light blue color appearing on his white skin. He examined the other members of the group to get his mind off feathery thoughts. He looked at the tan girl. Carth liked the way the girl spoke, very formal. He saw that she had very pronounced ears, pointed really. Perhaps she was an elf? Interesting. He looked over to the newest girl to join the group. She was quite forward with Garas. Just met the guy and already calling him cute. Carth figured that must be what confidence is like. He looked over to the hoofed girl to see her...plucking out a feather?! From Garas's beautiful wings?! Carth gritted his teeth as he watched the girl sniff the feather, then...ask for his teeth? What the hell? Carth concluded this girl was clearly a lunatic. An awful lot of those had been crawling out of the woodwork lately, ever since they found out they could shoot lava from their mouths or something similarly crazy. He decided he had better diffuse the situation before she pulled out a scalpel or a syringe or something. He quickly jogged forwards, positioning himself awkwardly between Garas and the furry girl. "Hey! Uh, hello," He said, trying to distract her from any possible tooth extractions she might be planning. "You said that you wanted to know what we all are, what we can do, right? Well, I'm Carth. I'm human, just a little...altered. As to what I can do, I guess I can really do pretty much anything, being a wizard and all, but it does gives me a major headache. I feel much better to sticking to sky-related stuff like flying and lightning. I think it fits this whole cloud motif I've got going on. I, uh, I don't think I actually caught your name, miss...?"

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Rev was oblivious to all and if any reactions the winged man had. She narrowed her eyes at this man standing between her and the feathered being. Rev had grown significantly taller, far more than a normal woman would. Her eyes were either above, slightly below or even with a man's by this point.Once the mouth had stopped speaking in front of her, she stood for a few moments. Eyeing this man's frame, Carth was his name. And then, after a few heartbeats of silence from her and Carth, she took up the feather, shoved it into her mouth, crunched down on it and swallowed. She clapped her lips together, reveling the flavor, making her eyes luster again. "Ahhhhh, I see. Your species comes from ancient times. Far more ancient than any other species or race I've tasted thus far. That's all the information I can delve into from a simple feather though."

Rev inhaled and exhaled slowly. "Now," she cooed and shot her eyes at Carth. "You. You sir interrupted my information filled meal. That isn't kind. Not kind at all. I have ways. I have plans. I have an order, an agenda, and you stomped on over, quaking the foundation of my thoughts with your voice. But, I must say, you do sound intriguing. Shall I turn my attention to you?" she asked, and just like with Garas, without inquiring the other party, she snapped her arm out, grabbed Carth's chin and lifted it. "You blushed blue. Blue? Yet you breathe. Your heart beats. You aren't suffocating. How peculiar...how filling. I'd love to see more emotion dwell within you. Now...a hair would do, but a tooth would be much more efficient to figure out the origins of your species, if there are any that is." She glanced at the two other women that were there. "Prepare your vessels for my inspection."

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn blinked softly, silently listening to everyone, a confused, but intrigued look on her face as she watched Rev. She watched idly as the others conversed, making no move to stop them from doing so. She smiled a bit to herself as she watched, looking at each person in turn. She did show mild shock upon seeing the angel's wings, though her face quickly turned back to mild amusement afterwards. She again looked around, wondering if any other people were going to come out of the woodworks. She then smiled softly at Rev, who seemed keen on eating a part of everyone there. "To answer your question myself. I appear to be a dark elf of some sort. Though I am unsure if that is true or not."

Garas Varandel (Angel Form)

By the look on the hooved girls face he could tell it was fascinating to her, she seemed to have wings too however so what was so special about his? Maybe she just hadn’t seen anyone similar to her in any way these past few days, who knows. He raised a brow slightly as she gently felt his wings before all of a sudden plucking a feather which caused him to jump. It wasn’t painful but he could definitely feel it and it did catch him off the side. “Alright then…thanks for asking.” It didn’t seem to matter that he said that, Rev continued her blabbering, this was making her seem a bit off, he understood that maybe all of this was still all new but maybe this was a bit overboard. The woman then sniffed the feather, okay she was definitely weird but she was still pretty damn good looking so maybe he could still go for her but the elf girl seemed like more of an option, to be honest, at least she was more normal than her, not to mention she was an elf like him…well he was part elf but that was still enough for him.

As Garas looked over after the fawn girl ‘fawned’ over him see that the strange being from the sky had landed near them stating he was just wondering what was going on. It made sense for the male to be curious, maybe he was just nervous and that’s why he kept his distance, it’s what Garas would have done anyway…well at least the old him would have. Lately, he had been feeling his appearance changes and all this magic changing him, it gave him more confidence, it made him smarter, far smarter than he could have ever been. He could only wonder if the elf girl felt the same way. Garas noticed a rather lewd looking expression on the beings face but maybe it was just in his head…nah he was thinking some lewd stuff, he could definitely tell…or maybe it was more softhearted than lewd. The silver-haired male listened as the pale man stepped in between him and the animal girl. “Hmm altered human…I mean you do look interesting, your eyes are kinda cute like a Pikachu.” He chuckled at his statement. “Those are pretty neat abilities, I’m hoping to find out what else I can do but have been taking more time learning to fly than anything lately. Maybe I’ll look into more magic and see what else I’m capable of. Oh, and it’s nice to meet you Carth. I would like to know all the rest of your names also heh since I’m kinda the only one other than Carth here who have given one up.”

He watched as the animal girl grew, however…she seemed a bit unhappy with Carth getting in her way of access to him but as her intimidation came it went away as she ate his feather. His mouth opened in a surprising manner. “Did you just…?” He was confused and the fact that she asked for his teeth earlier didn’t help the bad thoughts that crossed his mind, was she a cannibal, maybe the elf was right…she is most likely crazy. Just from her eating his feather she spat out information as her body took in the lust from his taste. What the fuck is going on here!? He thought to himself as a revealed an expression of slight worry and disgust at the woman. “You…tasted other people? You do realize that you seem crazy right now right?” He tried to keep a calm posture as he was still taller than the woman. No need to be afraid if you have height and potential power advantage right? Maybe crazy was an understatement, her next lines caused his posture to change defensively, he was prepared at any moment to make his weapons appear. “I don’t think anyone would like that…can we just be normal and not have any more inspections, I think that would be best. You are making everyone uncomfortable.” The elven girl spoke up however and didn’t seem too worried about the animal woman thoughts…at least not yet…was she more powerful than she looked? he could only wonder.

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

“I am pretty sure I didn’t change any. Aww I wanted to be something cool. Maybe I have some hidden power or something.”

“You guys are so lucky! Elf’s! Wings! No fair!” She said grabbing onto the half elf angel boys ears. Pouting slightly.

“Maybe we should all hang out somewhere and try to figure out what happened.”
That would be helpful. Plus this guy was absolutely good looking.
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Carth couldn't help but blush again as Garas told him he had cute eyes, the blue creeping back into his cheeks. He hoped that wouldn't set the furry woman off even more. She did seem to be interested in his different bodily anomalies, and not in a good way. He glanced over at the rest of the group as she held his chin in her hand, seeing that neither of the other girls seemed to be too concerned about the woman's erratic behavior. The elf girl even looked amused by the whole thing! Carth didn't find the situation one bit funny, being held hostage by a mad woman and all. He supposed he could try and fight out of her grasp, but who knew what she would do to him? She might turn him into a frog, steal his vision, fill his lungs with glass, the horrible possibilities were endless in this new, crazy world! Fortunately Garas seemed to be on his side, trying to reason with her about her fixation on sampling the members of the group. It felt good to have someone stand up for him. It also helped that this particular person was quite attractive...that blush wasn't going away, was it?

He watched as the raven-haired girl addressed the group, once more having to grit his teeth as she grabbed onto Garas's ears. Was he the only one who respected personal boundaries around here? But he did have to concede that she had a good idea. He doubted that they'd be able to come up with any meaningful conclusion about why everyone had suddenly turned into a Tolkien character, but finding a casual place to talk about it might get a certain someone's mind off of eating him. He pointed at the girl with the black hair. His voice was slightly muffled as he spoke, his chin still held tightly in the winged woman's hand. "That sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I know a few places we could hang out. Let's all just chill out, and have a nice, friendly talk. We can all make amends for any orders or agendas we may have stomped on at any point. We're all friends here, right?" Carth looked the furry girl in the eyes as he spoke those last two sentences, a nervous smile on his face. He quickly shut his mouth though, not wanting to give the girl any ideas about snatching out any of his teeth.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Rev took considerable time to delve into each persons' words. From the moment she began conversing with the group, she studied, calculated and consumed their characters. Taking any altering interactions with her into application. She hummed to herself, let go of the blushing-blue man, slid her hand to his hair and picked out a single strand. After wrapping her fingers around the piece of DNA, she took a few clomping steps back.

She had a better view of the ragtag group from there. The hooved girl's eyes flicked from one being to the next. They were intriguing. It nearly made her mouth drivel. She learned the most information through consumption. Rev had once tried to explain it to some poor soul who she had forced to clip a fingernail off for her. Though, that poor soul didn't regard any of her words as credible. She didn't blame the guy, Rev was about to consume a nail clip after all. Each person appeared to have DNA from ancestors, far ancient ancestors. While there had been others she had tasted that gave her no information. She had concluded that those were new beings that had never once existed before. Why everyone changed over night? She still hadn't a single confirmation as to why that occurred. Though, she did wonder if it had all happened before. Considering the strange gods and goddesses the pyramids' art exhibited and other archaic cultures, perhaps this wasn't the first time. And, over hundreds and thousands of generations, it is presumed to just be relic mythology worshipped as fake idols.

Would she tell the group of her hypothesis though?

"All go hang out somewhere?" she inquired. Rev lifted her finger and wiggled it at the beings standing in front of her. "With you guys? All of you? I make you uncomfortable, don't I? I mean, wings and blue blush here display such unsettling behaviors. One even said it to me. I could say the same about the lot of you. It sure is distressing to be amidst those who are avid about flirting with each other. I've never seen such a cumulative pool of this many hormones in my life."

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn shrugged softly, smiling a bit as she looked over at Rev. "Well, I'm not weirded out by any of you as of yet." She then said, shrugging once more as she looked around a bit, glancing at each of the others that had formed the little group of people. I've seen weirder things as of late, and I've come to expect anything and everything." She said, shrugging softly once again, her eyes lingering over the group as if she was sizing up each person in turn. She smiled a bit as she did, though the rest of her face seemed to belong to a whole different person due to the blankness of it. "Though, I would not mind us going somewhere less open to discuss things amongst ourselves. You never know nowadays, after all... The phrase 'Expect the unexpected' never has seemed truer then it does now."

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

Garas Varandel

The reaction of the brunette girl was interesting seeing as how she and the elf were ignoring the fact that this hooded woman wanted to eat them. Guess if they didn’t really feel threatened then he shouldn’t right? He was potentially stronger than them anyway so…not much to worry about. The angelized elf let out a sigh as if relieving all of the stress and problems that had come about over the years. A small smile came about his face. “No fair? Hmm, I suppose it isn’t but from what I can tell basically everyone in the world has magic abilities so that seems pretty fair to me.” He responded. Garas listened as the girl suggested they go somewhere more private, a little weird since none of them were friends but whatever, it felt like everyone was weird now. “I suppose we could, I have nothing else better to do and I can’t help but flirt when there are 3 beautiful women around. Even though you seem a bit scary I’m still willing to take a chance on trying to work things out between us.” He went over and played her horn that once glowed before. It was warm to the touch, it seemed like that glow actually created some sort of heat. What a weird world indeed that we live in.

Garas noticed the male that came from somewhere in the sky was blushing even more so after he said he looked like a pokemon, it only made him raise a brow but maybe he shouldn’t think too much on it. Carth seemed to agree with going to hang out and that would only make the decision easier for everyone else, the only person that seemed not too sure was the one who was eating strange parts of people. “Ya, I’m sure we can all be friends, besides if you really have a thirst for knowledge wouldn’t hanging around us benefit you more? I mean what you said about me is pretty intriguing so I guess from a not so creepy standpoint it would be cool to maybe find out what other abilities I have or what the people from my past were like, sound good to you? I mean, of course, I would like the option to maybe get to know more about you as well. And to answer your following statement, the issue isn’t your looks but more so the way you acted, flirting is normal ya know. You were the one going around eating feathers and asking for teeth…but, on the other hand, I think this whole world is weird now so maybe you ‘ARE’ the new normal. Does that even make sense? Goodness, that’s confusing.” The man gave a pretty cute confused expression that not even the goat woman could resist.

The silver haired male could see the elf girls cute smile as she stated how she was open to the concept of going somewhere to talk amongst themselves more in a private location. He went over to the elf. “Ya definitely true, where is this place anyway? We should get moving instead of standing out here like this.” He suggested as he now shifted back to his mostly elven form in front of her. “Maybe we could talk about if you are interested in me just as much as I am to you?” He smirked. Why was he being so cocky? It wasn’t too like him…more like who he wished he could be…he couldn’t control it, guess that was just how it was now…three personalities in one body, his angel personality, his elven personality, and whatever was left of who he used to be.

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

"Ouch!" Carth yelped as the winged woman plucked a hair out of his head. He rubbed at the spot as he glared at her. He did appreciate being released from her iron grip with all his teeth, but of course she just had to ruin any shred of gratitude he had for it by immediately filching a follicle. He hoped she got one with dandruff on it, let her choke on that! Uh...not that he actually had any dandruff, of course...Carth also took offense to her assertion that they were all engaging in some sort of hormone-fueled flirting session. Ok, maybe Garas and raven hair were, but he wasn't! He just blushed a few times, it's not like he could help it. He had just spent the last seven days in the clouds where attractive guys were shockingly few and far between, and it's not like he had much luck with men before the magic incident either. Was he not supposed to notice the hot angel guy at all? So maybe he was prone to blushing! At least the first thing that had come out of his mouth hadn't been You're hot! or grabbed onto anyone's ears, not like some people here. "Clearly you've never been to a high school reunion..." He muttered under his breath.

He had to admit that the elf girl did have a point. So much weirdness had been going on lately that a fawn girl asking for people's teeth really didn't rate that high. Hell, two days ago he had seen a massive demon stroll down Main Street, headbutt a skyscraper, then burst into flames. He wasn't sure exactly why the demon burst into flames, or even what it's goal was in attacking the building in the first place, but he sure as hell wasn't going to come down and find out. He tried to avoid spending time on the ground, maybe that's how tons of people acted on the surface these days. Still, his opinion of the horned girl was far from glowing, but he MIGHT be able to cut her some slack.

He listened as Garas reasoned once more with the group. He bristled a little bit as Garas droned on about how attractive the girls were and flirted with them all. Carth didn't really expect Garas to be batting for the other team or anything, but he couldn't help but be a little taken back by such a blatant display of heterosexuality. Maybe goat girl did have something with that hormone comment...But he was also a little intrigued by what Garas had mentioned about learning about his new race. The fawn really did seem to be able to sense things from tasting these body parts. He hadn't really concerned himself with it beyond surface level thoughts, but what if there was something to this magic coming into the world? What if it was something, like...bad? Now he was starting to get curious about what link all this might have to his ancestors. While Garas was busy hitting on the elf girl, Carth stepped cautiously towards the winged girl. "Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry for getting in the way of your, uh...agenda. I was actually kind of curious what you were going to get from that hair of mine. I'd like to know if there was something up with me. Do you get like, visions? From the stuff you eat? How does all that work, huh?" She did seem like a no nonsense sort, so maybe focusing more on powers and the like would appease her. "Look, I just don't like being out in the open for long talks. Too many crazies these days. Not like the police are around to help anymore if someone starts lobbing fireballs. There's this little gathering place in the back of one these buildings that's protected by this anti-violence charm. It'd be a good place to talk...plus they serve this delicious pizza. The guy that makes it, I hear he doesn't even use magic."

Rev folded her arms and used the hair of the man to point at him. "The wrong foot? I did not believe that we had. I was merely intrigued by your being, though, you did get in the way of those intriguing wings. Nothing I can't forgive of course." She lifted the hair, gazing at it as light penetrated the strand, making it near see through. Rev stuck out her tongue and placed it there. Steam formed from the strand of hair and practically melted into her mouth. She slapped her lips together as her eyes and horns glowed. "Hm, interesting."

The horned girl turned her eyes to Garas. She stood there for a few minutes. Tracing his frame and sank information into her mind. Her gaze didn't alter, didn't change, she refused to look away. With a flick of her tail, she took a clomp back and returned the conversation back to Carth. "Before I became, well, this, I was the run of the mill average University student. My grade were decent, not great. I was passing well enough. Antisocial and all around, uptight. And then, I grew fur, pushed horns from my forehead, the color of my irises and white of my eyes changed, got a tail, some hooves...I guess you can see that." Rev pulled back her head and paused for a few heartbeats. "It was like a light went off in my brain. This thirst for knowledge, I swallowed my own saliva and it was like someone put a file in my brain about bits and pieces of the creature I've become. It just shows up, nothing more. And, I need it. I need the knowledge, else I feel as if I'll be taken apart limb from limb."

She heaved a sigh and took a long stare at each of the persons in the group. "I do love pizza. I wouldn't mind flirting with some pepperoni."

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn frowned slightly as the half-elf approached her, Garas she believed he called himself, though she wasn't sure if she was remembering his name or the name of her dog. "While I do have a hide-out myself, that I have been using to look into... certain matters..." She said softly, stressing those last words as if she hiding something. "I would much prefer going somewhere else." She then added, frowning still as she looked up at him. "Perhaps that pizza place that the other one mentioned would be best for now." She continued, before letting out a soft sigh, looking around again.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Garas Varandel

Garas could tell that Carth was a little hurt by him flirting so much with the others, did he perhaps swing the other way? Not that he had an issue with it but it wasn’t his cup of tea. Maybe he should calm down with his horniness. Easier said than done with this whole changing personalities thing. “Ya, some pizza definitely sounds good.” The half-elf noticed the shiny pizza symbol on the man's chest and managed a chuckle. “I’m assuming you work there Pikachu?” He referred to him as before turning to the animalistic female. “I see, well you are like me then, I was definitely not this confident or handsome, to be honest, heh…it’s hard to control the flirting so sorry in advance if it gets a bit out of hand.” The man rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment and disappointment. “Maybe we could get along, after all, I’m sure we could help each other with the whole info thing as I suggested before.”

Garas raised a brow at the dark elf as she seemed to be emphasizing hiding something but don’t most people hide things? Not too out of the ordinary. hopefully, it wasn’t to kill him or test on him or something. “Ya definitely let’s get going.” he waited as the cloud pokemon led the way and followed until they reached the establishment where he noticed a few people sitting as normal eating some pizza, some looking far from human and others that just had weird toppings on their pizza like roasted worms or something. He searched for a table that had enough room for him and his new companions and sat in between the dark-elf and the brunette girl.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Anise Anise

A pizza sounded nice. Perhaps she could get to know the elf angel boy better. To be honest she felt a little inadequate. Everyone had such stark appearance changes and she still looked the same. He honestly seemed more interested in the other girls. Why would be interested in her.
That being said they found a pizza place.
“So what do you think could have caused all this. Also why didn’t i change any? I’m still... well normal.”
They could atleast get to the bottom of this event. But she honestly didn’t know where to start..

Carth smiled at the horned girl as he began walking. "You know, I did happen to catch the horns. Well, thanks for the forgiveness. I didn't know that it was like, a physical urge you were getting for this stuff. I gotta say, it's nice to be the intriguing one for once. I had actually, er, dropped out of college recently, myself. I moved into this crappy apartment with help from my dad and got a job working as a delivery boy at this crappy pizzeria. I wasn't really antisocial, just...asocial, maybe. I didn't really have many friends, and I didn't really get out much outside of the job. Just kind of floating through life I guess. And then one day I wake up and I'm actually floating." He gives a small chuckle at his own joke. "That eating power of your is pretty wicked. We'll have to talk more about it once we get to Viv's. Uh, that's the name of the place by the way." Carth turned to face Garas. "And I don't work there, actually. Haven't spent enough time on the ground to pick up a job, but I'm thinking about it. I'm pretty ok at, uh, making pizza, or at least I've been told." Carth was, in fact, fantastic at making pizza, and harbored somewhat of a pizza obsession. That wasn't something he liked to share, though. As he walked, he was also deciding whether he liked his new Pikachu nickname or not.

As Carth lead the group to the pizza place, he couldn't shake the weird feeling he got as he put one foot in front of the other. That weird feeling was starting to come to him whenever he spent time on the ground, walking instead of floating. It was like the sky was calling to him. He didn't like it. He hadn't been turned into a creature like so many others. Just because he had pure white skin, electric eyes, and...cloud...powers...didn't mean he wasn't a human! He fought down the nagging voice that told him otherwise, and the voice calling him back to the clouds, as he forced himself to continue walking on his own two feet.

It wasn't long before they reached Viv's. The only indicator there was anything there was a small, dirty cardboard poster on the wall next to a dinged up, steel door. It read, "VIV'S PIZZA AND BEER" in crude red lettering. It was the definition of a hole in the wall place. Carth walked forward and clasped his hands together. "Isn't she beautiful? Let's head on in!" As the group opened the door, they were immediately hit by the smell of fresh pizza and the raucous laughter of the patrons. It was only one dining room with a door in the back leading to the kitchen, but that dining room was enormous. In fact, it seemed bigger on the inside than the outside. It looked like a regular fantasy convention as elves, dwarves, and orcs all mingled with each other. "Place is a bit packed tonight, huh?" Carth said as he looked around, but saw that Garas had found a suitable table near the corner and was sitting down along with the brunette and the elf girl. He smiled and waved to one of the waiters cleaning up a table in the back who returned his wave before Carth made his way over to the table. He motioned back to the winged girl. "Looks like we're sitting over here, Rev, we..." He paused as a frown came to his face. How did he know Rev's name? She had never told him. He had just been able to...feel it. He shook it off, it's not like it was any weirder than anything else that he could do these days. He walked over and sat down at the table across from Garas and the others. "The waiter will be here soon, it is a little busy. You guys should decide on what you want. I'm up for anything that has grilled chicken." Carth thought about that for a second before adding, "Well, uh, anything normal with grilled chicken, I mean. Though I guess I could pick the worms off if I really had to." He turned to Rev, quietly wondering if she was perturbed at all about his discovery of her name. "So, Rev, about those powers, do you like, get an impression from anything you eat? Do you eat a hamburger and start flashing back to the slaughterhouse?"

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back