• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rev clomped along with the group. She hadn't been socially adept even when she was a normal human. The fact that she was sauntering around with not just one person, but a good amount, struck her as strange. But, those thoughts were hoisted out of her mind as she continued to taste the hair she had taken from Carth. She watched his movements. The way he walked appeared normal at first, and eventually seemed, strained. As if he was forcing himself to continue walking.

She couldn't help but smirk as her eyes glowed. She slowed her pace, as a way to make sure the other members didn't notice her revelation. Or, at least, she hoped that no one did. Her irises continued to luster as she studied Carth's footwork. She didn't get much information from a single hair, nonetheless, some pieces fit themselves together.

When they entered the pizza place, she dawned a deep, carved frown. People. So many people. Beings in every corner. Talking. Gathering. They were friends, groups of changed humans making the most out of their situation. She was basically a fairy, goat, buffalo thing, and to her, everyone appeared relatively normal. Rev felt completely exposed. But then, all her emotions flipped. Her frown crept upwards into a smile. People. So many people. Beings in every corner. Talking. Gathering....

Just how much information could she steal from here? Her thoughts slinked into wicked ideas. Thoughts that she knew she should never divulge to anyone else. Things she wanted to do. Rev's wings vibrated with temptation as she thought of just how she would do what she planned.

And then, her name being said snapped her out of her thoughts. Her black and blue eyes glanced at Carth. She knew it could happen. A sort of mind connection. But she hadn't expected it to happen with him. Garas, whose changed lineage saw much more potential of temporary connection, hadn't shown any signs of such happening.

Perhaps it was for the best, she thought. If she had thought any further into her mind, then who knows what she would have done. She clomped over to the table and sat down. As she listened to the questions Carth sent her way, she began to snicker and eventually slipped into loud laughter as she slapped the table in amusement. "Indeed, Carth! I have never been asked that, but yes, I do receive information of everything I eat. Whether or not I enjoy watching animals be killed is another topic we should not delve into."

wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn frowned softly once again as she moved to sit down at one of the tables at the pizza parlor. She slid slightly away from Garas, though made no move to change seats, glaring slightly at him before once again looking around the group, looking at a few of the other people in the restaurant as well. She made no move to speak, clearly listening to everyone, though how intently she was listening wasn't clear, as once more a blank, practically emotionless, look passed over her face. "That certainly is a problematic power you have there Rev." She then said suddenly, sighing softly as she looked at her, smiling softly as she did.

Caelyn then turned to look over at Juliet, her eyes, slowly roaming over her. As if a butcher sizing up a slab of meat. "While I can not say for certain why magic has suddenly appeared in the way it has. I do not doubt that some semblance of a governing body if there still exists any, is already attempting to look into just that." She then said, before shrugging softly. "Rome was not built in a day after all."

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite SomebodyElse SomebodyElse wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

Garas Varandel (Fallen Angel Form)

As the man sat down he noticed the dark elf female had moved away from him followed by an aura of disgust and uncomfortableness. It caused a frown to appear onto his face and with that, he let out a somewhat silent frown. Seemed as though even with the enhancements in appearance and personality his outcome was just the same, negativity, abandonment, hatred, not like that was going on right now but his mind had a way of wandering to the past. Garas’s once aura from before that made everyone feel happy turned to darkness and his hair slowly began turning black without his realization. He didn’t know that his emotions would have controlled his aura and appearance especially since he was stuck in deep thought for a moment. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by another aura and thought process that the Gryphon girl was going through, it wasn’t obvious to most people or it didn’t seem to be but he could feel some lusty vibes going on and based on her reactions it was on the people that were in this pizza place, guess she’s finding it hard to help herself. That’s when her voice appeared in his head ‘People. So many people. Beings in every corner. Talking. Gathering…’ He raised a brow at her but wasn’t too sure he should keep judging her so harshly…she couldn’t help it after all right?

Garas was snapped out of his thoughts…wait no…her thoughts? Ehhh weird and confusing…anyway his attention followed the words of the pale man that could float. “Hmm well I would like a Pineapple Pepperoni Pizza, it’s pretty much my favorite. Honestly, I could probably eat pizza forever hehe…” He then noticed the Brunette wasn’t talking much but she seemed to have strong emotions towards him, it did make him feel a bit better to know that at least she liked him. His thoughts slowly became a bit happier with his hair changing back to its lighter white color. “So…what type of pizza do you like Juliet?” Not realizing she was in a conversation with Caelyn initially made him stop in his tracks slightly embarrassed, another reason to not be like, he was just rude. “Sorry…didn’t realize you two were talking, kinda hard with everyone else doing so ya know? I’ll…justttt uhhh be quiet now.” He finished with.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

Mason Gates

Mason sat alone at a table in the pizzeria, it was suggested by his sister that he should try and go out more, that socializing would make him not so sad anymore. It wasn’t because of him now being part cat that he was unhappy, it didn’t help much with the way he felt but it mostly just had to do with the fact that most of his life he has always felt unwanted and like a burden even when his sister said otherwise. She is all he has and honestly without her…he probably already would have been long gone, he is trying to get better for her, no one else mattered too much. So now his mission like his sister wanted was to try and make some ‘Friends’ it was weird even considering that to be a viable answer to cure his depression but if Sarah said it would work then she was right…she is always right. He let out a long sigh and his anchovy pizza arrived, he noticed a bunch of groups talking to each other and acting like everything was normal, maybe it wasn’t acting. One group, in particular, stood out a bit, his tail flicked in a bit of curiosity, his slit pupils stared hard at the group.

They consisted of a Pale man, a weird bird looking woman, an elf, an angel, and a girl who seemed to get the luck of the draw in this whole magic thing actually being able to stay human. Why did he have to be a cat? Was it this new worlds way of saying he was some sort of puss? He only wondered. Mason continued to stare at the group not caring too much if they noticed, to be honest, he just wanted to observe them. Maybe they would be good candidates for his sister's suggestion. How would he even start when talking to them? Why not just say hi? His tail flicked impatiently and his ears twitched while attempting to listen in on the group's conversation. If he could listen in then he would find some sort of thing they had in common besides being transformed to weird creatures.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Anise Anise

Caelyn had a point. But still, magic suddenly existing was... questionable. Surely there had to be a cause. The fact that nothing magic happened to her was a little disappointing but maybe she was gonna get something later or something was hidden away in her.
The cute half elf angel boy asked what kind of pizza she liked.
“Oh! I like mine with peppers. I tend to like spicy food. You?”
Would they be ordering? She also wanted to get to know the boy better. But she didn’t know how.
Something felt odd suddenly. Like they were being watched. She didn’t know how really but it definitely felt like they were being watched. She shook it off.
“You’re really cool elf angel boy!”
She told him
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

LEAH DOWNWOOD

My Content

INTERACTIONS: basically everyone xD
OOC: haven't done this in a while...hope it's okay :')...enjoy

''Focus, Leah!'' the sudden snapping with fingers right under his nose made him flinch a little,

''People are waiting to order at table 8. Table 8. Got it? '' Mr. Lyon kept nagging.

It made the exhausted young man roll his eyes whenever his boss started acting like this, but today was different. He just stood there, inside this dirty old cabinet that reeked of old socks mixed with cigarette smoke, where Mr. Lyon usually held meetings with his potential business partners. It comes with no surprise that no one ever signed the contract and had miraculously vanished before the tasting of pizzas even started.

Leah chuckled at the thought – probably not the best timing,

''Do you find this funny, you brat?!'', Mr. Lyon caught his attention again, snapping him from the train of his thoughts.

''No, sir!'' Leah fixed his stance, barely keeping himself from bursting to laughter- being sleep deprived, feeling like a zombie, having messy hair and enormous eye bags didn't really help either. Not to mention....-

-.....The guy could sense how his boss started checking him from head to toe.

A lump formed inside his throat.

He could feel his hands starting to sweat profusely.

He bent down slightly, rubbing his palms against his light blue jeans nervously, hoping that Mr. Lyon wouldn't notice-

''LEAH!'' the sudden screech broke the silence, making the young man jump at the spot, sending shivers down his spine.

Lyon made a face at him, then face palmed and started rubbing his eyes, his strong eyebrows furrowing,

''Why AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR UNIFORM?!'', Lyon yelled at Leah.

Leah took a step back, smiling sheepishly at the older man, his hands sweating even more than before. He turned his head down, his gaze now facing the ground,

''I erm,'' the young man paused for a second, searching for the right words, ''forgot it at home.'' He bit his lower lip as he started rubbing his nape nervously.

Lyon started shaking his head, clearly disappointed,

''Truly thank your mother we're the same blood, boy. You are well aware I would've already fired you if it wasn't for her, aren't you?''

''I am, sir.''

''Good that, '' Mr. Lyon managed a faint smile before he turned his attention to his unorganized desk,

''Off you go now,'' he said before stacking a few red folders together, then started tapping his fingers on the wooden surface of the desk slightly before he continued, ''back to your rather 'unique and interesting looking' customers- man I'm glad you hadn't undergone such a transformation yourself,''

Leah's lips pressed together into a thin line at the unnecessary comment. It only reminded him of what the world had become. How everything suddenly changed in the blink of an eye.

One night.

It only took one damned night for around 80% of human population to be transformed into all sorts of magical creatures while only a few extremely lucky individuals remained 'normal'.

Everything seemed extremely suspicious to the young man. The unexpected and unusual turn of events making him mull over the topic over and over again. He wanted answers and needed them badly.

''Oh, one more thing,'' his uncle began to speak again, ''try not to spill any drinks all over our beloved customers ever again, got it?''

Leah sighed, turning around to step through the doorway and into the dining area when Mr. Lyon managed to cast one last smirk at the boy before the door fully closed.

Many impatient customers came in and out the pizzeria, making Leah's nerves thinner and thinner every second he spent dealing with their stupidity.

His shift was close to an end when a group of magical looking people entered the pizzeria, amber eyes studying every single each of them from head to toe, speculating whether to serve them himself because he already worked as hard as a bee, or beg someone else to do it - and by someone else he meant his little cousin Aaden, the only person he could count on.

Leah spun on his heals, grabbing Aaden by the sleeve of his jumper – the guy always wore jumpers, even in summer.

''Hey, Aaden, care to take their orders?'' Leah pointed at the newcomers.

''Nah, I'm sure you can handle this one by yourself, can't you?'' Aaden's eyes flickered all over the place, he was clearly very busy himself – there were many customers in the pizzeria after all. So with a deep sight and his nerves hanging on a thin thread, the ticking time bomb made his way up to the eerie group of people,

''Welcome to, '' Leah started addressing the group when suddenly he forgot the name of the place. After a fraction of a second used for thinking he decided all that bullshit wasn't really important, so he continued,

''this pizzeria. Can I get you something for drink? Do you need a little time to decide?''

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn blinked softly, as she slowly looked up at the server who had approached their table. She then let out a soft sigh, nodding slowly, seemingly to herself, however. They were there anyway, and while the others discussed what all they wanted to eat, she herself found her want for nothing. "While I can not speak for the others, I myself shall just have a glass of strawberry lemonade for now," she said, smiling at the server, before waving her hand, as if showing that the others could order now. She once again, looked around at the group, frowning softly as she did. The rag-tag group of people before her didn't seem to amount to much, but nor did anything else in the world at the time. Magic suddenly being available in such vast quantities was a rather strange thing indeed. Something that Caelyn was rather keen, on finding out why it happened when it did.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite SomebodyElse SomebodyElse wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise

Rev cocked her head as Garas not only appeared to change outwardly but inwardly as well. He had given her a raised brow. It dawned on her. Both the men there had connected with her mind. She had to caution herself that it was a temporary thing, but issues arose if this happened often. If minds were connected too often or too long, the other could delve into her mind. That was hers. Her library. Her gathered information and she refused to share it with anyone. The more people who realized the possibility of mind connection, the more likely humans and creatures would use it against her. She was unsure if this group would do such things, nonetheless, she didn't want to find out.

She heaved a sigh and felt someone evaluating the group. That was, interesting, and it perked her from the shaded thoughts that had been revolving within her. Rev slammed her hand against the table, stood up and pivoted on her hoof. Her eyes glowed bright, the illumination bounced off her fair skin below her brow. Then, she looked directly at a cat fellow. She had hoped the slam had garnered enough attention. She walked away without saying a word to the group and stomped right over to the cat fellow.

"How peculiar," she muttered.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite SomebodyElse SomebodyElse wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Carth was a little surprised as he watched Garas physically change as he sat at the table, but perhaps even more surprised as he sheepishly apologized for interrupting the elf and the raven-haired girl's conversation. He seemed so forward before, aggressively hitting on the girls without a second thought, but now he seemed so nervous and awkward. He was starting to remind Carth of himself. Before he could ponder it any further, the waiter arrived.

Carth smiled as he faced the waiter after being they addressed the table. "It's, uh, Viv's. The name of the place. Sorry, it, it just seemed like..." He gritted his teeth and glanced away in embarrassment for a second before looking back. Carth loved this place and had instinctively offered its name when it seemed like the waiter had forgotten. But working at Mr. Aziz's had showed him just how annoying know-it-all customers could be, so he quickly felt guilty about correcting the boy. Carth hoped he didn't feel insulted. "Uh, sorry, never mind. I'll have water, and for the pizzas, we'll have an 18" pizza with pepperoni and pineapple on one half, then grilled chicken and jalapeños on the other. And a large order of bread sticks! With marinara." His mouth watered as he finished up his order. It had been a whole two days since he had last had pizza from here, and he couldn't wait to sink his teeth into some doughy goodness. He quickly came back from his cheese-filled dreams and scanned the rest of the table. "That works for everybody, yeah? You guys can add whatever...Oh! None of you are vegetarians, right? I didn't even think to ask. I..."

It was at this point that Carth was cut off by Rev slapping the table. Oh God, he thought, Is she going to eat the waiter? He stared at her as she stomped off. "Was...was it something I said?" He whispered to no one in particular. He looked back to the waiter. "Uh...she'll have a water too, thanks." As he let the others give their orders, he peered over to see that Rev was heading right for a rather cute (What? He is cute.) cat-like boy at a nearby table. He leaned over to whisper to the tan-skinned girl, keeping his voice low enough to not interrupt the rest of the table. "Psst, hey, elf girl. Do you see who Rev...er, goat girl, is walking towards over there? Do you think she's going to cause a scene? I REALLY do not want to get banned from here." He grinned sheepishly at her. "Do you think maybe you could go over there and make sure everything's ok? I think I just got on her good side and I don't want to ruin that already. You seem pretty cool and collected, I'm sure you'll be able to handle it." He really did think she would be the best for the job besides himself. The black-haired girl seemed a little too excitable, and he feared that Garas might hit on Rev again and make things worse, even if he didn't seem as flirtatious as usual at the moment.

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Anise Anise

Garas Varandel

Based on the response of Caelyn he assumed she didn’t hear the pizza he said before. “Oh, spicy. Ya, I could see you liking spicy food. I can handle some too but I prefer mostly sweet so I’m getting a pineapple pepperoni pizza.” He said before the girl suddenly burst out with him being cool causing a surprised expression as his cheeks got slightly red. Garas gave her a smile. “Thanks, I dunno how I’m so cool but ya know you can just call me by my name right?” The half-angel let her know.

A waiter appeared to take their orders and the cloud man had already begun ordering for them but Garas still wanted a drink and a bit more food to eat. “Umm…ya, I wanna add some Mango Habanero wings maybe a soda, and do you have any good desserts or anything? If not then that's all I want, thanks.” He gave a warm smile. The man could then feel Rev’s mind become slightly more closed off to him as if actually trying to lock him out, it made sense why she was doing it and he wouldn’t pry any further for now since he did want to be her friend or more after all, he needed to stay conservative, he needed to control his angel confidence. Garas could feel a presence analyzing them. A male cat human, from what he could tell the man wasn’t sure how to approach the group and wasn’t too sure if he should which made sense…their group was pretty weird but some other customers around the pizzeria were about the same, probably even weirder so why did they catch his eye? He only wondered.

The silver-haired male quickly jumped and hit his knee on the table from the sudden loud bang of the Goat girls hands. “Oww….shiiiittt…!!” He sucked his teeth at the sudden pain rubbing the spot that had hurt him. She caught the Cat staring at them too, was she going to do something to him? Hmm maybe waiting to see how all this panned out would be the best option, he was still a bit worried however.

wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Anise Anise AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Mason Gates

As Mason watched the group he could tell that a few could feel him watching, just his luck but it wasn’t like a cared. Then suddenly a loud slam onto the table could be heard causing the cat man to just blink, without a flinch and without emotion. Maybe he should have been scared, who knew what this person was capable of, who knew what their intentions were…but deep inside Mason was still his own self, if she did want to hurt or kill him it didn’t matter, at least with the latter he wouldn’t feel forced by his sister to make new friends. Mason’s tail flicked back and forth as he awaited the female creature's arrival in front of him in which she spoke lowly ‘How peculiar’, his ears wiggled at her words. “Isn’t everyone quite peculiar now?” His expression still stood emotionless and kinda bored with her choice of words towards him.

He thought for a moment staring deeply into her eyes, her human features were still…intriguing…no what was the word? Attractive? He said to himself but that wasn’t the focus, he needed a way into their group and she made it far easier by actually making her way to him. “I want to make friends with you and your group…” he said somewhat quietly with a meow ending his sentence. “My sister suggested it could help with my…mental health issues. Will you take me in or not?…” He didn’t care what her answer was but still didn’t want to disappoint his sister later on. All of the eyes were now on him…or was it on the girl? Most likely the girl. It didn’t bother him too much but it wasn’t like he wanted everyone in his business. “Mind not making such a big commotion?” He asked politely and in monotone.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Rev chuckled as he spoke bits of politeness at her. She leaned forward and whispered. "I do not think you understand the type of creature I am." She flicked her eyes about the shop. Glaring directly at the people who appeared more stunned than the rest. And, due to the awkward stare down, they eventually turned away from the horned girl. "I invoke the strange and pull out the unique. Mostly by accident."

She put her hands on her hips, straightened her back and inhaled for an absurd amount of time. Her wings vibrated as the horns on her head lustered again. Once she exhaled, both stopped and she said, "If you let me eat a strand of fur, then I will gladly invite and introduce you to the group." Rev knew she had thought that she should take a break on the whole, eat to witness information for her own gain thing, but this man had cat ears and a tail. She loved cats. She couldn't help herself.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Mason Gates

He could tell that she liked him. Actually, that definitely wasn’t the right word, she just didn’t mind him. Mason shook his head. “Does anyone understand the type of creature you are? Your own body seems to be confused with that,” he said jokingly, he only hoped she didn’t take it the wrong way, he just wanted to be on her good side at this point. She had made the other strangers look away, at least that was one problem out of the way, now he didn’t need to be so worried about people being in on his business. “How is it you do that? I’m not sure I am understanding too much of what you mean." His tail flopped loosely on the floor as he expressed his confusion. “Is that…your meowrgic or something?” Meowrgic? Huh, he was too lazy to really correct himself, she would get the point if she was as smart as he was.

Mason watched as the griffin-like woman placed her hands on her hips, it showed off her figure and to be honest he was quite impressed with her looks, she was definitely someone who caught his eye, maybe his sister was right, having people around you and people who could potentially mean something to you would probably actually give you more purpose in this hell called life. That’s when she asked such an odd question…but who was he to judge, he had only assumed he would become her personal kitty voodoo doll if she had his hair. The cat male gave it some thought. “Hmm…I guess if I did become your pet that wouldn’t be all bad, I do find you interesting,” he said nonchalantly to himself at a medium volume. “Sure, you can have my fur but I would also like to ask that we can try and become closer, I want to test my sister's theory on you and see if you will become more important to me as time goes on.” His expression still not changing much but his tail dancing in anticipation of her answer. Mason quickly plucked a hair from his head and a strand of his plush fur. “Here, enjoy yourself with that.” He handed her the strand and awaited her response.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Anise Anise

Rev pulled back her head and raised a brow at his comment about her body. She couldn’t deny that he was right. She knew what her race was called, due to her own saliva and perhaps a chipped tooth. But, sure enough, she was a hodgepodge of creatures.

“How did I make it so people looked away?” she inquired. “I have this special thing called, disturbing. It deters people away from me since I am constantly on a thin line of sane and insanity. I doubt it is magic, but decide what ever you wish to nit and pick from my audacious way of portraying myself.”

The maiden was a tad taken aback when the cat guy so freely plucked out not just a hair, but a strand of fur as well. She didn’t say anything about it before a chuckle oozed from her lips. “A pet? Do you see me? I’m my own pet. Plus, I still need to find an adequate birdcage for that guy over there,” she pointed at the half-elf as she teased the thought, though she had no plans to do so. “As for the pieces of DNA I have acquired…”

Just like she had done two times that day, she opened her mouth and devoured the pieces. Her horns and eyes glowed as her wings fluttered. “Oh!” she belted and jumped up and down for a moment. “Egypt! That makes sense, they worshipped cats, that only adds to my theory.” Rev wrinkled her nose. “Eh, that much sand would go places.”

Without asking she grabbed the cat guy’s hand and tugged on it. “Come now, meet the group.”

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Anise Anise Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn blinked softly, looking over at Carth. "While it startled me as well, it seems to me that intervening isn't exactly needed right now." she then said, glancing over at Rev and the cat boy conversing. "It seems, for now, we can peacefully sit here in quiet contemplation while awaiting our food," she said softly, smiling at him, in her usual blank and emotionless way. It was almost as if she was mimicking human emotion would look, as opposed to actually feeling any of it. This, of course, gave her smiles a hauntingly disturbing look to them, as if she indeed did, know more about what was going on then she was letting on.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Carth stared at the elf girl for a second in silence, before scooting back in his chair and lowering his head in embarrassment. The way the girl had suggested they sit quietly made it seem to him like she didn't want to talk to him. This must be how Garas felt, he thought, with no small sense of irony. He hoped he hadn't annoyed her, or said something awkward. Not having a lot of friends, he didn't get much practice in social etiquette. It was one of the reasons he spoke in the, uh, unsure manner he did. He was so focused on running through his previous conversations, trying to think of every embarrassing thing he said, that he didn't spend any time contemplating the off-putting, robotic manner that the elf girl had answered him in.

Still stressing himself out over past conversations, he turned to look at Rev and the cute cat boy, making sure that everything was ok like the tan girl had said. He had begun observing them just in time to see the cat boy hand Rev a tuft of his fur, followed by her popping it into her mouth. Carth's eyes flashed in surprise as he watched. He just...gave her his hair? No questions asked? Carth began to conclude that maybe asking for samples from people you met actually wasn't that strange on the surface these days. He felt vindicated in his choice to spend so much time up in the clouds. Before he could contemplate whether he would have to deal with anyone else asking to chew on his fingernails, he noticed Rev dragging the kitty-cat back to their table. "Another stranger for the party..." He said quietly to no one in particular. Even he wasn't surprised that someone else was ending up joining them. After all, this all started because a bunch of random strangers bumped into each other on the street and decided to get a pizza together, right? Carth looked to the two empty seats beside him. He contemplated for a second shifting to the center seat. That way he could sit by both Rev and the handsome stranger! He quickly decided against it. He figured Rev would probably want to sit by the cat boy, seeing as how she was the one dragging him over here. He nervously motioned to the waiter. "Excuse me, I'm so sorry, but it looks like we're, uh, adding another member to our party! I hope it's not a bother, but could you, uh, wait to take his order when he gets here?"

Anise Anise AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Mason Gates

Mason frowned slightly as she mentioned people being disturbed by her, it kinda made sense but just like anyone else she was still pretty much human. Before he could speak and tell her that she actually wasn’t very disturbing to him, she took the fur and hair he handed over to her and clasped her lips around it, simply eating his bodily features. He had seen people do weirder stuff so it wasn’t too bad, she even spouted information. “I see…you just want knowledge, makes sense I suppose.” Who was he kidding, it didn’t make much sense at all but nothing made sense anymore so now everything made sense, it was almost senseless.

All of a sudden the male cat/human hybrid was holding hands with the woman causing a vibrant red to cover his pale cheeks, his expression changing from it’s previously disconsolate appearance to a more dumbfounded and sheepish look that clearly gave away his slight feelings. “I…alright then.” Mason followed closely until being brought to the table where the group sat. Space was opened for him by the slightly strange humanoid man who seemed gleeful to see him but was trying to keep it hidden. The male sat in between the two strangers and unconsciously continued holding Rev’s hand. “I am…Mason Gates…son of Bill Gates and brother of Sarah Gates.” He didn’t like using his family name, they were some of the richest people out there but guess he was a prime example of money not making happiness, can’t be happy if you don’t have a purpose when basically everything is given to you. At least that’s what he believed. “Would you mind giving me your names? I was hoping to grant my sisters wishes and gain some…friends…” He paused momentarily. “I’ve never had any besides my sister but I guess she is more of a sibling than a friend…they seem to intertwine so maybe…a fribling?” He said with an endearingly muddled expression as he glanced between Rev and Carth.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Elroy Cordial
Mention: Everyone
Interaction : Anise Anise
Time ticked ever so slowly as chaos besmirched human kind.

Elroy sat a nearby booth, overhearing the obnoxious crowd that had walked in. They were a rowdy bunch but in some odd way, entirely organized. As if what ever had happened since the… incident…. was commonly understood and were now celebrating over greasy, fat ridden pleasantries that were just waiting to spill over their fine new bodies.

Bodies…yes…

The word struck Elroy as familiar as the word 'mum' or 'whiskey'. Yet, it had an odd connotation to its meaning. Normally bodies were well understood of its nature or function, what its capabilities were and how to keep them maintained; the idea being true for humans and otherkin.

But this was a bit different. Now, the term 'body' meant something different from person to person. To the friendly elf, hoof being to the irritable kitten and the fortunate ones who kept their original forms.

Elroy had to keep himself from looking down at himself at the last thought. Weighted horns pressed against his head as he tilted his gaze toward his now furred lap. At the very end were a set of cloven toe hooves, something he particularly found disgraceful in his new form. He found his skin to particularly ashen to a darken state, revealing his mother's tribal tattoos his father so desperately tried to hide. Now, like a permanent marker onto a paper, it wasn't easy to miss.

It didn't help with the fact that he was assigned by his father to come and buy the land for the pizza shop (or 'aggressively take from the weaker' as his father would convince him) when the transformation happened. He was in a well dressed suit - Persian quality for that matter - when a mysterious phenomenon washed over human kind. Now he was… who knows what.

A set of fangs bit over the bottom of his lip, chewing thoughtfully as the rambunctious group ordered in the masses. Where was his turn? He had been waiting for ages!

Elroy sat himself up, quickly lowering himself back down to cover the breeze against his now bared chest. His fang dug deeper into the side of his lip, blood threatening to draw to his toothy pressure.

"Yes and once you're finished with their orders. I will be taking your finest pizza with anchovies and garlic," a nasly accented undertone betrayed his own ears. What was that and why did he sound like he sounded like a particular purple character that came from a certain webcomic? And since when did he even like meat? Fish of all kinds?

Once he finished his order, his eyes briefly drifted to the larger group, an eyebrow raised at the cat who was quick to join them for ... friends.

These new forms have made them a frightful bunch.

Rev was perplexed. When they had sat down, she had attempted to bring her hand back to herself. Not too hard. Not enough to rip it out of his. But enough, and yet, he lingered holding her hand. She furrowed her brows and wrinkled her nose as she studied his ever clinging hand. How peculiar? She had never had someone do that to her, not even when she was a normal woman. A list of all the reasons formed in her head. She wondered if he wanted her to lick his skin, perhaps figure out more of his history. But that wouldn't make sense. There was a hierarchy of knowledge when it came to feasting, and licking skin was a few steps below eating hair. The best things after hair were things that came after transformation, such as Garas' feathers, then came saliva and then a tooth, and from there, well, she didn't want to think about it.

Skin? She couldn't learn anything better from skin after eating hair and some fur. "I am sorry," she leaned over and in a hushed voice, "but it will be useless. After hair and fur, I'd need saliva or a tooth, skin just won't do it." Rev explained as if he knew exactly what she was talking. She straightened up again with a sense of pride of her supposed understanding of the situation.

Though, she had to admit, holding hands with a man of some kind made her chest feel all tingly. As if she had just had a load of knowledge swoop into her head. That same kind of pleasure. Rev figured that it was something she'd need to get checked in the future. She could only assume she was sick when it felt like something was fluttering in her stomach. "What medicine would they give to cure butterfly wings?" she muttered out loud.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Beleth Beleth

Last edited:
Garas Varandel

Garas was correct to not be worried by the hooded woman who went to apprehend the cat man watching them. From what he overheard from the eerie quietness of everyone shutting up and stopping their staring from the unintentional intimidation tactic of Rev…at least it looked to be unintentional. He shook off the thought as Rev held hands with the cat being, it somewhat gave him an irritable feeling…he always thought that his faults back then…before this transformation was not being confident enough about his appearance or the fact that he was so geeky…but now he just believed it was just him. The silver-haired male stayed silent as he thought to himself.

He once again left off an aura to everyone else of clear irritation and sadness which would lead to him failing his facade of looking like he was ‘a-okay’. That was when he could feel Rev’s emotions again, even though she couldn’t understand what she was feeling very much, Garas could, it was a feeling he used to get whenever he was around his high school crush who of course never noticed him and just hung around the popular kid in school…typical. Rev spoke of skin not being enough, then mentioned how to cure butterfly wings. If he had to assume based on what he was getting from her feelings, she kinda liked this furry creature man. “I wouldn’t say there is a cure for it…but if you wanna know what it is, the cat boy seems to make you happy like a high school teen.” He explained to her. “Hopefully that helps to add to your knowledge.” A satyr sitting not too far from them was pretty irritated by the waiter taking their order and spoke in a demanding voice, guess he had the right to but it was still a bit rude. “Hey calm down buddy, dunno if you can see or not but this place is pretty damn full and from what I can tell they are short staffed at the moment. Just give him a moment.” He said defending the waiter a bit.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise Beleth Beleth

Rev knitted her brows, tightened her jaw and let go of the cat man's hand without a second thought. "Those are silly emotions," she stated and pulled back her head as she folded her arms. "I have no such things, and if hands imbue such frivolous emotions then that must be some kind of spell. No Crêsiv can feel a mere crush, that's a pathetic, a waste of precious time to gain knowledge. How dare you spout this nonsense. If I ever do fall into metaphorical gibberish called love, then it'd surely be with someone who has the most I can gain from a bite of their being. Like you." She gestured to Garas. "That feather brought me to places that I never knew existed in this world's timeline. I hadn't expected to feast on such adventure."

She heaved a sigh and tucked some of her blue hair behind her ear as she tsked herself. "This is why I shouldn't have sauntered around with a group of hormones. It's rubbing off on me. Like an illness that can be caught. I have been trapped in the flirtatious ways." She paused in her sputter. There was one thing she knew she had to come to terms with. She did enjoy being with the group, even though she refused before and even now. It felt quaint being around people. Rev wasn't holding back. She said exactly what she thought and they hadn't run away from her yet. That wasn't normal. It wasn't right. They were breaking the foundations of all that she knew since she had changed.

And, well, she quite enjoyed it.

"What ever the reason," she leaned forward, pressing her forearms against the table and stared at the palms of her hands, "I'll make sure to never hold hands again to prevent the spell from charming my emotions."

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise Beleth Beleth Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Carth swallowed. The horned man who had stomped up to the table was a rather intimidating physical specimen. With large, jutting fangs and a bared chest, he cut quite an imposing figure. When he had growled at the waiter, Carth instantly felt compelled to say something. There was nothing he disliked more than rude customers. Any second now he was going to say something...any second.... He found that his voice caught in his throat as he tried to speak. This guy looked like a real bruiser, like he could tear open Carth's throat without a second thought! He knew there was supposed to be some sort of anti-violence charm around Viv's, but what if that was just a story they told so people wouldn't try to get into fights? It was certainly possible. Carth might have eventually worked up the courage, but fortunately Garas spoke up for him, defending the waiter. Relief washed over Carth, knowing the burden of defending the waiter's honor did not have to fall to him. Now he could just piggyback off of what Garas had said. They always got mad at the first guy to speak, right? "Yeah, he's right, man. It's super busy. No need to bust his balls over that."

Pleased with himself for saying something, he turned to consider the new boy at the table. Rev had seemed rather attached to him, holding his hand for an extended period. Or was he holding hers? She almost seemed flustered. Rev? Flustered? He hadn't known her very long, but it she still seemed to him like the last person to ever get butterflies in her stomach. Yet her she was, verbally admitting to it! Once Rev began decrying the existence of emotions and blaming everyone at the table for forcing her to feel them, he leaned over to elf girl once more. He thought that she seemed annoyed with him before, but he felt that maybe if he just talked with her about the right thing, she'd see he wasn't so bad. "Hey, what do you think of the new cat guy, huh? I think a particular winged girl certainly has a strong opinion of him." he said to her, an exaggerated smile on his face. He hoped he wasn't overdoing it.

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Anise Anise Beleth Beleth Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Last edited:
Mason Gates

Mason could feel the woman moving her hand as he spoke and without a complete understanding of what was going on, she explained in an intelligent matter how skin just won’t do it. It had taken him a bit to understand what she meant but it brought him back to Rev eating his hair and fur. He wasn’t sure he was comfortable with the other two options, especially the one with his tooth and if he had to assume…there was definitely more she could probably gain from him in terms of knowledge by other means…some that may be even more gross…but he liked her…so that would be okay, right? To accept the ones you like…

The male cat formed a question mark with his tail without really knowing as he sat deep in thought. She even basically even admitted having some sort of feelings for him with caused his eyes to widen. A female…liking him…anyone liking him, especially in that sort of way…he wasn’t sure what to think and could feel his heart racing as his ears twitched a lot. Mason listened to the angel elf and nodded in agreement to her feelings. He hadn’t necessarily felt these feelings before until now but he knew the explanation for sure from plenty of movies, shows, and other things.

Rev then spoke again before Mason could try and explain how he was beginning to feel the same. He shut up and felt his heart drop, his body felt lifeless. “Silly…waste of time…” He muttered as blankness filled his eyes. She didn’t like him…she liked the elf instead, he was useless, he had a feeling his sister would have been wrong about this whole idea of gaining friends or even more. Every word she spoke was like a pizza cutter making slices into his back, a weird thing to compare the feeling to but it was all he could think of while they were in a pizza place. “Sorry for being a waste of time.” He said plainly trying to hold back any type of sadness. He pulled his hand away and without a real reason latched onto Rev with a hug as if being sorry. Mason was so lost in thought still that he barely noticed the conversation around him.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise Beleth Beleth

The blacks of Rev's eyes grew as the cat man latched onto her in an embrace. She hadn't a single thought of what was happening. This hold was unfamiliar for her. Perhaps her old self would have been familiar with this kind of gesture, but she had forsaken most of that side. Only remembering the loud details, and, as she scavenged her own brain, she couldn't find a moment where she had this done to her. None of her family members, friends or professors had grabbed onto her body like this. Nothing harmonized.

"Are you attacking me?" were the first words that spilled from her mouth. Her horns flicked in and out of that blue hue they had glowed so many times before. The wings on her back vibrated as she prepared to defend herself. After she had invited the cat man to the table, he pulled this stunt. She felt betrayed. Mislead. She had thought that he wanted friends, just as she had decided that she must need. "How dare you? You and..." she trailed of as she noticed something. A horned man. Carth and Garas were talking to him. He was a satyr. In the past, they were the Crêsiv's sworn enemy. Thus, Rev gasped, "Were you trying to defend me?"

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise Beleth Beleth Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn sat watching as everything happened, smiling softly, in her usual seemingly emotionless way. A part of her expression, however, seemed to reflect on how one would observe children at play. A passing amusement. However, this changed as a couple of men walked into the pizzeria. One appeared to be mostly human but had an almost reptilian sheen to his skin. The other, seemed to be some sort of hybrid of angel and demon. Black feathered wings and horns that clearly screamed demon. Both were dressed in fine black suits. While the unusualness of their attire and looks normally would be considered strange, they did seem to be regulars at the pizzeria, despite clearly being some sort of government agents. One took a glance at the group that Caelyn found herself surrounded by, but made no move to approach, as the two settled down in seats not far from them.

The entire time they were heading to their seats, Caelyn had an unnatural scowl on her face as if the mere presence of the government disgusted her.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Anise Anise Beleth Beleth Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back