• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a cryptid creeps back for rp

queermoth

ask about my cat!!!
hello. im back for my yearly roleplay craving again, and i'm scared to look at my old thread, so i'm making a new one :) i'm looking mostly for kind of high fantasy dnd-esque rps, and probably romantic pairings. i exclusively am interested in playing queer pairings and characters, so please keep that in mind!!

my name is moth, i use any pronouns besides she/her really, and i am 23! here are a couple things you should know about me and the kind of partner i'm looking for:
- i like exploring mature themes, but even if we don't do that, for my own comfort i'd prefer an 18+ partner
- i am ghost friendly and i have been known to ghost before, even though i generally try not to; mental health makes stuff really hard and i get that.
- that being said, i love talking ooc and definitely prioritize rps where we have a friendly raport outside of the rp. i love doing stuff/talking about stuff like headcanons, art, pinterest boards, playlists, aus, all of that kind of thing!! the more you engage w me in that the less likely i am to lose motivation to write about our little guys
- i generally consider myself a literate writer, although i'm really not super pressed about reply length as long as i have a good few sentences to reply to. i generally average about 200-300 words a post, but i can go longer if i'm particularly motivated to and have plenty to reply to; i've been known to do 1000+ word replies in the past.
- i use third person/past tense, and generally prefer my partner also use third person!
- i prefer discord to both chat and roleplay (i like being able to organize channels and stuff) but i am open to doing threads in dms as well.
- i typically play masc/nonbinary characters, and am mostly interested in m/m nb/m nb/nb pairings. i say mostly but i mean. just that really. sorry people who play fem characters its just not my cup of tea in a one on one format
- i usually design/draw my own characters, but def no expectation for partners to! i'm good for any kind of face claim or just description on your part

here's some general plots/settings/pairings/info about what i'd like to play!
- high fantasy!!
- bg3 stuff; i'd only be interested in playing a tav/oc myself, but i could do either oc/cc or oc/oc here
- steampunk setting,,, especially when combined w high fantasy for magitech type stuff
- literally any kind of dnd vibe honestly
- modern fantasy/supernatural type stuff
- enemies to lovers (speedrun) my beloved
- outcast x guy who fits in
- in a similar vein. monster x human
- fairy/fae nonsense
- literally anyone x a warlock because i love playing warlocks

i also have a couple characters i'll list quick summaries below that i'd be happy and interested to play. there are more besides. there are always more.
1694477219402.png

they/them, mid twenties
a classic fortune teller kinda person who definitely isnt on the run from a shady past. generally very kind and on the playful side of things; also very insightful. they also have a haunted set of tarot cards; college of spirits bard kinda vibe. very important: they have a draft horse named buttercup

1694477333006.png

he/him, early twenties
idiot cryptid hunter who lives alone in the woods and is startlingly oblivious to the actual presence of cryptids around him. just always getting into Situations.

1694477459152.png
he/him, late twenties
just the stupidest idiotest rogue in the world. he hates spellcasters and was 100% inspired by that one meme about stopping spellcasters from spellcasting by kissing them. oblivious and also a hoarder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back