• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Crown Unbefit (OOC)

How about an emissary from Dusilia? He could either have been sent by Dusilia to act as their influence in a foreign court or he could possibly of gotten on the wrong side of Dusilan politics and was sent to the foreign court in order to get rid of him.

Anyone interested in forging some existing links with Theo? Favours owed, integrities insulted, suspicions nurtured?

Knight-Errant Knight-Errant You're getting closer, but there's a reason I did not mske Dusilian and Gromsvanir characters available to players. Your character will not have a good time surviving.

Grey Grey Laurence of Grenspire could owe Theodore for a witch hunt in Grenspire? It wouldn't be out of the question for a rogue witch to come to Grenspire to hide out in the nearby wilderness.

Grey Grey Hmm... I wonder what he'd think of Eleanor? She'd probably be a bit scared and in awe of him. Maybe he'd been dispatched to Kegel to make sure that there wasn't any witchcraft involved in half of the noble family getting killed off? I'm assuming that the Church operates to some degree as a separate entity than the crown, and thus considers Kegel to be still under its purview despite it's nominal independence from Theodosia.

As I'm envisioning it, Eleanor hasn't been to the capital since she was much smaller- everyone was expecting to be dealing with either her father or with her older brother, both of whom were grown, mature men who had been educated and prepped for rule. At this point she's kind of the puppet of her Sinister Uncle... would it be helpful if I added a tab in the CS for him as a peripheral NPC?

How advanced is medicine in the kingdom? I work in medicine in the real world and I feel I could manage playing a royal physician or alchemist for Prince Lukas. In terms of examples I would be interested in someone like Giovanni de Ventura.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_de_Ventura

To tie into the story, I'd imagine his goals would align to extent with Viceroy Estelys. He would seek to maintain the royal family's position in the kingdom but where he departs from Viceroy Estelys, is that he serves the Crown first and the family second and is willing to jump ship and side with someone else if to save his own skin.

Last edited:
All these character profiles and mine looks like a potato. xD

*is a noob in design

EDIT:

Those who need the services of the Red Walkers, just let me know~

Last edited:
Knight-Errant Knight-Errant I've decided to allow you to play as the royal physician after some consideration. Medicine in this realm is still limited to the concept of miasma and curses as the cause of plagues. Medicine is helpful half of the time and completely useless/harmful in the other half (rudimentary antiseptics vs quicksilver as medicine). Alchemy and the practice of studying human humors would be your physician's speciality. His success would generally stem from knowing what medicine is good and what medicine kills people faster. In regards to Prince Lukas, there is not much you can do to make him better, yet you are still tasked to care for him. The physician may not own a lot of land, perhaps a distant manor, but he is very wealthy. Wealthy to a point where he could potentially sway the political scene. Any questions, continue to forward them to me.

Aster Aster , Clock Clock , Finalizer Finalizer
I see you have incomplete character sheets in the tube. At this point in time, we are looking for a wider variety of aged characters. Having your characters be of ages over 20 would be beneficial to your character's acceptance. We have plenty of young faces already and some more experienced and aged nobility would be greatly appreciated.

Coin Coin Nice. I actually aged him down a fair bit because everyoone else was so young. Originally, Lucerys is twenty-six. I'll go change it back.

Coin Coin I'm about done with the revamped history. Would you like to see anything else in the Mercenary Captain profile? Like a Company insignia or something?

Damn it.. I had it all typed out and then I lost it. I'll retype it after work but in the meanwhile apart from the older characters, is there thing else you are looking for coin?

Finalizer Finalizer , you have my thanks.

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro
You may include the company insignia if you'd like, but if you don't find an image that particularly strikes you, you can just describe it as I have with the duchies and their banners.

Knight-Errant Knight-Errant
At this moment? I cannot think of something pressing at the top of my head. Our spread of female and male characters is good. We have pious characters (though, no clergy) and a pretty good range of motivations. I'm sure something will come to me when I wake up.

9d4ad87b-5963-45a7-bd55-37678420ad51_zpszxyw74iq.png

Heya everyone~❤
I put my character up yesterday, but if anyone wants to talk to me about having any prior relationships or interactions with Alastair let me know!

9d4ad87b-5963-45a7-bd55-37678420ad51_zpszxyw74iq.png

Because I am a terrible person, it will be some time before Kegel stops making me giggle internally.

Wait until you see the mouth noises that I made for name of the leader of the Gromsvanir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back