• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Crown Unbefit (OOC)

I posted my character sheet!! It's not exactly a WIP, but I'll add stuff to it if need be.

Again, if anybody requires the services of the Red Walkers, let me know. :D

Aster Aster , Clock Clock , Finalizer Finalizer
I see you have incomplete character sheets in the tube. At this point in time, we are looking for a wider variety of aged characters. Having your characters be of ages over 20 would be beneficial to your character's acceptance. We have plenty of young faces already and some more experienced and aged nobility would be greatly appreciated.

Sure! I'm fine with that. BTW just want to give you a heads up, I'll be away for the following weekdays due to revision sessions so I won't have time to finish my CS then. Can I ask for an extension? I'll try to get my CS done ASAP but thought it might be best to notify in case I can't make it in time.

Grey Grey Why do I feel that your OC and mine are two sides of the same coin?

Oh, nice - I'm genuinely torn over whether they should have met before or their first real meeting should happen in the RP. What do you think; we give 'em a little history hunting the same target, or they've just heard of each other over the years?

Hmm... I wonder what he'd think of Eleanor?

With great sympathy, I expect. Her uncle should expect some... inquiry.

local cryptid local cryptid

Guaranteed that Theo has investigated Alastair in the past, but I can imagine them getting along quite well once it was clear Alastair was a good man by his measure.

Sure! I'm fine with that. BTW just want to give you a heads up, I'll be away for the following weekdays due to revision sessions so I won't have time to finish my CS then. Can I ask for an extension? I'll try to get my CS done ASAP but thought it might be best to notify in case I can't make it in time.
Will 48 hours be enough to complete the CS? Or will you not be able to complete it at all until the weekend?

Grey Grey

Alastair's morals are pretty ambiguous at times, but he's generally benevolent as a Duke and doesn't do too much for his own personal gain. The corrupt things that he does do, like occasionally sleep with people in exchange for favors or doing deals with other questionable people, are pretty modest and he only does them to get his people resources and protection. But because of his character people assume the worst of him. When really he's not doing anything much more extreme than anyone else.

I'm sure that he would get along with Theo, as long as Alastair doesn't irritate him haha.

Ahhhh, I'm done with Frederick's sheet. I hope he shall cause much discord and drama. I also reworked Eleanor's sheet a little bit.

Also, Coin Coin I think you typo'd her first name in the accepted character list. :p

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Hmm... could Frederick have hired Bloodhound as a "bodyguard" for Eleanor? I feel like he'd want someone close to her whose loyalty he thinks he could buy. Love your CS by the way.

Poe Poe I have ideas. ^_^ I think Olivia might be one of very few people that Frederick sees as a kindred spirit, and thus is somewhat honest with, and so would know about the reality of Eleanor's situation. I feel like she and Eleanor could have some pretty interesting interactions.

Because I am a terrible person, it will be some time before Kegel stops making me giggle internally.

Same, tho. So much same. I have typed it several times and I still internally smirk every time.

With great sympathy, I expect. Her uncle should expect some... inquiry.

Oooooooh, Frederick is not gonna like Theo. I feel like Theo would be one of the people who can kinda tell that he's a bastard... maybe he'd try to protect Eleanor from Frederick's nefarious plotting?

Coin Coin Lucerys is finished. F I N A L L Y. good god. it's like, half past 5 AM where i am so if there are any oversights, i blame it all on caffeine.

Grey Grey Since I've implied that the Bloodhound started as a priest, it makes sense that they've become acquainted in the past. We could work an angle where they once handled the same target. :)

The One Called X The One Called X Thanks!! I loved reading through Eleanor's CS too~ Ahhh, Frederick wants to hire the Bloodhound?? As long as he has the coin. But be quick. The Bloodhound has another pending offer from Alastair local cryptid local cryptid

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Oh, he certainly has the coin. Eleanor trusts him with all the accounting and monies (because she is fifteen and fifteen year olds are obligated by biology to hate math) so he has access to all the kingdom's funds.

Ahhhh, I'm done with Frederick's sheet. I hope he shall cause much discord and drama. I also reworked Eleanor's sheet a little bit.

Also, Coin Coin I think you typo'd her first name in the accepted character list. :p

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Hmm... could Frederick have hired Bloodhound as a "bodyguard" for Eleanor? I feel like he'd want someone close to her whose loyalty he thinks he could buy. Love your CS by the way.

Poe Poe I have ideas. ^_^ I think Olivia might be one of very few people that Frederick sees as a kindred spirit, and thus is somewhat honest with, and so would know about the reality of Eleanor's situation. I feel like she and Eleanor could have some pretty interesting interactions.

Same, tho. So much same. I have typed it several times and I still internally smirk every time.

Oooooooh, Frederick is not gonna like Theo. I feel like Theo would be one of the people who can kinda tell that he's a bastard... maybe he'd try to protect Eleanor from Frederick's nefarious plotting?

Yaaaas. All the sassy, cunning characters! Olivia is really perceptive as well, so I could definitely see the two of them having an understanding!

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Sounds good to me. Might want to work it out over PM, since I am still insisting that Frederick is an NPC.

Poe Poe Yep, she'd see his true nature, and he'd probably try to get her in on his Evil Plots of Evil. She would probably already know him, since he's spent many years in the Capital so far.

Anyone else want in on Olivia?

Euphemism intended.

Unless she's into much older men, I doubt she and Theo have interacted at all.

ince I've implied that the Bloodhound started as a priest, it makes sense that they've become acquainted in the past. We could work an angle where they once handled the same target

If you think Theo might harbour suspicions of the Bloodhound's true identity, but have reason to keep that to himself, it might be interesting. Maybe when they meet now, he might be reminded of someone he used to know but thought was dead...

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Sounds good to me. Might want to work it out over PM, since I am still insisting that Frederick is an NPC.

Poe Poe Yep, she'd see his true nature, and he'd probably try to get her in on his Evil Plots of Evil. She would probably already know him, since he's spent many years in the Capital so far.

Well, Olivia certainly likes getting in on things ;)

Well, Olivia certainly likes getting in on things ;)

Frederick is nearly twice her age, but if she's down he's down. ;)

Now that the innuendo's out of the way, I'm kinda thinking that he might try to manipulate her (try being the key word there), get ideas, use her to ingratiate to Grenspire dude, etc. He'd probably also try and get her close to Eleanor, to make sure that the kid is surrounded by people who (he thinks) are on "his side". Eleanor would probably be pretty starstruck by the Countess (so pretty! so glamorous! so ladylike! just like a story!) and fairly vulnerable, since she doesn't have her nurse/mother figure with her.

I am currently having way too many ideas. I am very hype for this RP.

Grey Grey I'd imagine Theo and Wilhelm would be at odds with each other. Especially consider Wilhelm's habit of exhuming the dead, I feel Theo would be the type that would pick up on Wilhelm's dark side.

Grey Grey Then Theo will sing... "Now you're just somebody that I used to know~" But kidding aside, Theo might find an unlikely ally in Bloodhound depending on how much coin he has. And how much blood he's willing to spill.

The One Called X The One Called X Your ideas might overflow in this RP. Be careful or someone might pay the Bloodhound to kill both of your characters. ;)

Coin Coin I am done with Cowden, so let me know if I did anything wrong or if you would like something changed.

also! if anyone wants to form some kind of relationships with Peter, he's a very slippery, manipulative character. I wouldn't be surprised is his overambitious nature gets him killed in the course of this roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back