• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Crown Unbefit (OOC)

Coin

world's okayest lobotomite
A SLIGHT REPRIEVE
Out of Character Chat

acu ooc r.jpg

Out of character questions, comments, concerns and extraneous chatter regarding the roleplay should be posted here. This roleplay is heavily reliant on other players communicating with each other and myself in order to keep it running to its fullest.

> Main thread

> Character sign up

> Lore page

Last edited:
Hey Coin (I like the name btw) I'm really interested in joining and I was wondering if I could play a commander in the King's guard. I hope this okay to post here

This is the first time that I have ever posted in an OCC thread in a really long time.

Hello everyone. Welcome, welcome.

Knight-Errant Knight-Errant , I have actually taken away this role because I'm uncertain if anyone is responsible enough to play this position. The title would be the martial advisor to the king, if you really want to try your hand and it. Send me a message in PM if you have further questions regarding this.

Chordling Chordling same tho! I got punched in the face by life (and then life punched me in the kidneys, shanked me, and made a respectable effort to pull my still-beating heart out through my nose) so I've been off the site for a while. Eleanor is the first new character I've made in over a year and I'm super excited to play as her.

I'm very glad I can bring everyone together. Please, get comfortable with each other, folks. I imagine our characters will be at each others throats soon enough.

Thank you! I was having a really hard time finding a picture for her that gave off the right vibe, but that one was just perfect. She's a romantic and a dreamer and she's gonna get chewed up and spit out by the court, poor kid.

I'm very glad I can bring everyone together. Please, get comfortable with each other, folks. I imagine our characters will be at each others throats soon enough.
there u go taking credit for friendship again

I'm gonna cry, Poe, Validate me.
Validated-stamp.png

Hello everyone. Welcome, welcome.

Knight-Errant Knight-Errant , I have actually taken away this role because I'm uncertain if anyone is responsible enough to play this position. The title would be the martial advisor to the king, if you really want to try your hand and it. Send me a message in PM if you have further questions regarding this.

Hmm.. Would a bodyguard of one of other players be ok considering if anyone is interesting in having one, other than that I wouldn't mind playing a Emissary from Kegal.

Hmm.. Would a bodyguard of one of other players be ok considering if anyone is interesting in having one, other than that I wouldn't mind playing a Emissary from Kegal.
The main problem is that the point of this RP isn't to play the 'lower classes'. It's about playing those high up on the totem pole, and seeing how they handle this chaos.

Then Kegal Emissary it is. I'm looking play a noble but a bit of an outsider, an example being peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones still a noble yet treated differently by the other nobles. I was thinking that since Kegal once fought against the crown, some families might harbor strong views about the rebellion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back