• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Crown Unbefit (OOC)

guys

guys

what's gonna happen when Olivia meets Rhakun Rhakun 's bishop

I DID READ THIS.
But I will censor myself from making a distasteful joke.

I regret it, you'll never see that pun again. Okay, I guilt-tripped so here's the thing:
"Well, you know, she's sort of far from the Faith. Maybe she could come to the church to get baptized. All over."

Last edited:
*At this point, we have successfully written four pages of innuendo jokes without breaking any site rules. Good job, everyone!

Hi everyone. I've cleaned up the lore a bit and added a few new additions. Notably, they are technology in Thedosia, some extra locations in Iuvros, expanded on the religious structure of the Lord's Faith and cleaned up the character list on the sign up thread and the main page. If these ideas change any character concepts or spring new ideas about your character, feel free to ask and make corrections or addenda to your character. If any change is made, please let me know first. The next step for the roleplay is to get started, so get your final words in about your characters and connections and please wait patiently while I start the story. Thank you everyone for your patience. I hope I make it worth your while.

> Lore page

Also a slight addendum, there is a new post in the lore page that includes alliances and orders within the realm. The purpose of this is if/when players form official alliances with each other. If you would like to add an alliance or order to this list, please forward me a small blurb about them. For example, I have listed the order of monks and knights that taught Laurence all of his skills, the Holy Ivory Flock.

What I like most about the technology is the emphasis on horses, armor, and crossbows. Now I want to have a character like Da Vinci in the RP. xD

EDIT: Coin Coin Can I write a blurb on the Red Walker Mercenary Company on A THOUSAND UTTERANCES?

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I've cleaned up the lore a bit and added a few new additions. Notably, they are technology in Thedosia, some extra locations in Iuvros, expanded on the religious structure of the Lord's Faith and cleaned up the character list on the sign up thread and the main page. If these ideas change any character concepts or spring new ideas about your character, feel free to ask and make corrections or addenda to your character. If any change is made, please let me know first. The next step for the roleplay is to get started, so get your final words in about your characters and connections and please wait patiently while I start the story. Thank you everyone for your patience. I hope I make it worth your while.

> Lore page

good words, much good words

Users who are viewing this thread

Back