• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Crown Unbefit (OOC)

Now then, Chordling Chordling . Barbed tongues are fine and all, but do be civil. I would appreciate it that no one admit guilt for the murder of the late chancellor, whether your character is guilty or not. It makes things...interesting this way.

Perhaps Eleanor murdered the chancellor.
The One Called X The One Called X
"Accidentally" murdered the chancellor. Maybe she was scampering about and knocked him out a window with her charming clumsiness.

HOW DID YOU- i mean that is ridiculous hahahaha why would you ever think such things oh the absurdity that is not what happened it is to laugh

I concur with Chordling Chordling . Clock Clock is a dirty liar and the Chancellor was most definitely murdered by Peter and not Frederick for Frederick would never dream of doing such a thing.

Meanwhile Brianna is tearing out her hair wondering why only the ambitious, murderous assholes on the council have survived this long.

Meanwhile Brianna is tearing out her hair wondering why only the ambitious, murderous assholes on the council have survived this long.
For real, though. Brianna and Olivia need to have a glass of wine together sometime. I think they'd have a really interesting dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back