• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Crown Unbefit (OOC)

Hi everyone. It's Wednesday. The first post is up. Go on and make your way over to the main thread if you haven't already. Let's get this ball rolling. Thanks everyone for your patience.

I forgot to mention this in my post (don't hate me, it was 4 AM), but the implication with the death of Renaud de Chalon means that another chancellor will be nominated and elected to the council regency to replace him. This means that a player character may be elected to this position, making them essentially the chief diplomat of Thedosia. The process will take perhaps a month, with the Brianna ( Penelope Burns Penelope Burns ), Frederick ( The One Called X The One Called X ) and Peter ( Clock Clock ) having the most say as among the most powerful of the king's council. Other voices will be various courtiers and advisors that I will control. The most likely candidates to become the new chancellor are ducal rulers and high profile meddlers.

Have at it, lords and ladies.

Frederick gets a say in things?

This will surely result in him prioritizing the wellbeing of the kingdom over his own and ensure the integrity of the process! :D

i am going to have waaaaaay too much fun with this.

Also Frederick is here. He is doing Frederick things. I am not entirely happy with his intro post, but I can't really showcase him until stuff starts more properly. ^_^

I'm super excited for this roleplay now! So much to think about and it's only the beginning! Time for me to hit the hay. Can't wait to see what the other characters are up to.

Poe Poe

omg stahp

Chordling Chordling

Awh. C: Yeah I can see that. I'll eventually make up a picture for her, once I figure out how to create tabs or whatever those are called so I can just tack her onto Alastair's profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back