• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Crown Unbefit (OOC)

What OCC thread have you been reading? Last time I checked, there were no mentions of friendship. Just sex.

Well, that and overblown delusions of grand romance. BUT IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO ADD FRIENDSHIP.
I was going to rebuild the name into "Eleaneverymaleunder30."
But this.
This is gold.

Thank u fren

What do you mean? Olivia and Laurence only do friend-things together.

Of course! After all, Laurence is married to someone who isn't Olivia, and Olivia isn't married at all so she can't do more-than-friend things with anyone!

How about we all sit down and have a nice discussion about how long Eleanor will last? :D
Well, that and overblown delusions of grand romance. BUT IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO ADD FRIENDSHIP.

Thank u fren

Of course! After all, Laurence is married to someone who isn't Olivia, and Olivia isn't married at all so she can't do more-than-friend things with anyone!

What are you guys even talking about? Olivia and Laurence partake in really, really intimate handshakes.

Also, I guess the only answer to all of this is for someone to wife Olivia up.

Any takers? Going one? Going twice?

How about we all sit down and have a nice discussion about how long Eleanor will last? :D

But... isn't that what we've been discussing all this time? How long would she last?

Also, I guess the only answer to all of this is for someone to wife Olivia up.

Any takers? Going one? Going twice?

How many times is Olivia ready to go?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eleanor is either going to die or everyone will just assume that she's secretly the most ruthless and intelligent of them all because nobody could possibly actually be that naive.

Or because she has Joel trying to keep her from tripping up and attracting the beasts.

*Reference time!*

Or because she has Joel trying to keep her from tripping up and attracting the beasts.

*Reference time!*
tumblr_static_tumblr_m6kfo7o99r1qjxl1no2_r1_250.gif

Eleanor is either going to die or everyone will just assume that she's secretly the most ruthless and intelligent of them all because nobody could possibly actually be that naive.

"It's the quiet ones you gotta watch."
-Guy that got killed by a loud one.

These paradoxes will make the Eleanor the damn queen.

But... isn't that what we've been discussing all this time? How long would she last?

How many times is Olivia ready to go?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And so, Chordling Chordling joins the bandwagon.

Poe Poe I'm curious. How would Olivia convince the Bloodhound to change allegiances?

*why am I even asking of course she'll use all her assets

But what about Eleanor's assets? And Frederick's assets are what got the Bloodhound on her side to begin with so...

imgarbagekillme

"It's the quiet ones you gotta watch."
-Guy that got killed by a loud one.

These paradoxes will make the Eleanor the damn queen.

And Frederick, should he live that long, will just wander the halls of the castle trying to convince everyone that no, really, she's actually that nice, it's not a long con, LISTEN TO HIM DAMMIT

You leave me no choice but to make a music pun with your selection of words.

I'm not with the bandwagon. The bandwagon is with me!

And now you must ban yourself.

But what about Eleanor's assets? And Frederick's assets are what got the Bloodhound on her side to begin with so...

imgarbagekillme

Admit it, at one point in this RP Eleanor will find herself in a compromising position with any number of characters here. Bloodhound in particular.

Not that he'd mind.

Huehuehue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back