• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 'A Craving to Create' - 1x1 RP Search

Anthem

Still Alive
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
-š“–š“»š“®š“®š“½š“²š“·š“°š“¼ š“š“µš“µ!-

Nice to meet ya!
I'm Anthem and I've been lurking about for a few months now, and decided it was time to make a search of my own!
I am usually active most hours of the day (Central Time Zone), other than some times during the weekdays and very late into the night.
I'm Male and play primarily Male characters.

I have no age preferences in a Roleplay partner, though I do ask to be okay with strong topics if they arise.
In character, I use third-person with past tense based writing and would prefer that any potential partners would do the same.
I try to match others in post-length, but I refuse to do single-sentence responses. In the end I would classify myself at a intermediate level of literacy.
I don't mind CCxOC, but highly prefer OCxOC.
Lastly, if there is romance within the plot of an rp I would prefer MxF. But I am perfectly fine with no romance as well, just make sure to specify that!​

- What I'm Looking for : Fandoms -
! = How interested I am currently ( Out of 5 )
One Piece ! ! !:
While I am already in a One Piece RP with another member on this site, I would be open to another as I have grown to love the show more and more as of recently. We can follow the plotline of the main story or go with flow and create our own! I don't mind either.

My Hero Academia ! !:
I do quite enjoy My Hero, I just haven't been as involved as I used to be so I would have to remind myself of certain key aspects before doing this as a roleplay.

Code Geass ! ! ! !:
I just recently completed the manga series of Code Geass, and loved it despite it being rather short. Though with this I would highly-prefer OC's and a new story, instead of following the manga / anime's story line.

Persona 4 or 5 ! ! ! ! !:
Again, I am already involved within a Persona RP on this site but due to my love of the games I couldn't say no to be part of another. While both 4 and 5 seem like they would need groups to play out properly, I would love to create a duo that took on the challenges of the world surrounding them.

PokƩmon ! ! ! !:
A classic indeed, a PokƩmon rp is always a good one if properly done with the intent of creating a great story. Not much else can be said of this one.

Dragon Ball Z / Super ! ! ! ! !:
While Dragon Ball mostly focuses on it's fighting scenes and such, I wouldn't mind creating a story where there might not be as much fighting and more world-building along with story-telling.

As for creating stories that don't necessarily align with any fandom, I would love to do something along those lines as well as long as you are willing to spend a bit more time out of character to discuss plot, the world around and other details such as those.

If you'd like to discuss a potential roleplay, please feel free to either comment here so I can DM you or feel free to DM me directly!

I hope to speak to one of you all soon!~​

My oh my! Already a few people, I'll get to responding asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back