• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐’œ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ช๐’ป ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ - ๐’ช๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ (๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“)

Sezae

A Court Of Thorns And Roses
Spring Court
Summer Court
Winter Court
Autumn Court
Night Court
Day Court
Dawn Court

Your character's survival rests upon his ability to hunt and kill โ€“ the forest where he lives is a cold, bleak place in the long winter months. So when he spots a deer in the forest being pursued by a wolf, she cannot resist fighting it for the flesh. But to do so, he must kill the predator and killing something so precious comes at a price...

Dragged to a magical kingdom known as Prythian for the murder of a faerie, your character discovers that his captor, her face obscured by a jewelled mask, is hiding far more than her piercing icy blue eyes would suggest. Your character's presence at the court is closely guarded, and as he begins to learn why, his feelings for her turn from hostility to passion and the faerie lands become an even more dangerous place. He must fight to break an ancient curse, or she will lose her forever and the world as she knows it.

Character Sheet
I will have this posted soon, I want to get this thread up and a proper sheet up to fill out. You are also more than welcome to use you own code/fancy post than mine.

Extra Information
I cannot take a single bit of credit for the plot, this is completely based on the book series written by Sarah J. Maas. She did an amazing job and if you haven't read the series I recommend it. This thread is based on the first book, and the second book takes the plot on a very different path and that just continues throughout the series. I'm not a faerie girl myself, I actually only read it to humor my friend who adored it and ended up really liking it myself, it's different then the stereotypical faerie/fairy type deal. If you have read it awesome, you'll know a lot of the basic plot. If you haven't read at least the first put I can send you a message giving more in depth information but a plot twists are welcome, as I've said this is our thread based on a book series.
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back