• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Couple of Fantasy Plots

bloohued

M19 here, calling into the void in hopes someone will answer.
  • I live in the UTC-5 timezone and am active from 4 PM to 11 PM on weekdays and from 12 PM to 12 AM on weekends.
  • Given a bit of time, I can put out a pretty paragraph or two. Replies of a couple sentences are fine every now and again, but it is appreciate if you at least match my post length.
  • 17+ only
  • Any pairings are fine
  • Ghost friendly
The plots I had in mind are:
  1. After months on the high sea, a fishing crew discovers treasure the likes of which no one has time. This bounty is cursed, however, but instead of causing death, illness, or misfortune, it does something more insidious. It's sometimes disappear and reappear in random or specific places, and with a crew weary from sailing, this sows disaster.
  2. A person goes to sleep and wakes up to find that their modern life, and even humanity, were little more than a fever dream.
  3. Bestowed upon our plucky young adventurer is their grandfather's most prized possession: his trusty imp. However, it never has a nice word to spare about the grandfather. Worse yet, these claims might be true.
  4. A lust for power grips the lands once again as a despot unleashes a curse that kills or enslaves any poor soul who ventures near him. The only ones immune lie outside their plane of existence, so in a massive gambit, a group attempts to summon a great warrior from beyond. The ritual ends up botched, and some random teenager is summoned instead; until they can perform it again, they must contend with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back