• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Change In The Air.

Karabunny101

Captain
"We can't fix this! It is over! We can't work it out no matter how much you want to. I don't love you anymore. Okay? Just let it go. Move on there are other fish in the sea." The words rang in her mind. They cut deep into her heart. She felt like her heart was aching. Have you ever loved someone so much it almost hurts to be with out them? Have you ever missed someone so badly it makes you physically sick? Have you ever suffered a loss that cut so deep you just didn't know what to do? You can't even cry you are just stuck in your mind. The worse partIf about loving someone with all that you are is when that love comes to an end you are left not knowing who you are.
"Why? Why can't we fix this? What is broken? I love you so much! I love you for who you are! All the things you do. The way you laugh and smile! I love you when you are having a bad day and when you are having a good day. I love you no matter what is going on. Please... Don't just walk away.... Stay and work this out." She remembered begging. She had never loved someone so much.
"I can't.... Julia... I am sorry. I don't love you anymore." Her heart broke as the words echoed in her head. Julia rolled over and checked her phone. Another day to try and to get through without him. Her friends had about as much as they could take of her being sad and lonely. In their mind's two years was enough time to get over a break up. Her best friend had decided enough was enough and set her up on a date with someone from her work. Julia sighed as she began her 'getting ready for a date' routine. This was going to be a good thing. A change she needed. A breath of fresh air that may or may not lead to something more.

If you have made it this far woo!! I am looking for a romance RP! It would start on the first date. I am open to pretty much any ideas. The Prefix says Realistic but I am more than willingly to have it fandom based. It is all up to you who shows up at that date. We can discuss where the RP will go. I am up for MxF or FxF! Just send me a PM or Reply on this thread if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back