• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Simon....h.he..i don't know." she said, sitting there in shock.

As Danielle sits, stunned, Malea enters the room, and practically drops the plate when she sees the poor Pikachu, now a toy.

"For heaven's sake, what on earth...?"

Cassiopeia doesn't even reply, too frightened by Danielle's fear to speak.

"How did this happen?" Malea almost squeaks.

"I....I don't know..." She said staring at the doll. "Simon?.. simon get up" She pleaded with the doll.

There's no response. The plush doesn't even stir.

Malea thinks it must be Balaa's doing, but says nothing.

(Making a quick post before I get cleaned up-- will be back soon!)

(OK!!)

She nosed th doll more, faster than before. "Simon? Simon please... just get up SIMON" Tears are falling as she tries to wake up the stuffed Pikachu. "Simon you dumb Pikachu GET UP!" She screamed in her mind all of her emotion coming to the forefront.

"AAAAHH!" Simon's voice screams back, as the button eyes glisten. "Danielle? Danielle, where are you? I heard you, but I can't see you! Danielle? Please, it's so dark in here and I can't remember any of my moves. Please get me out! Please!"

Malea simultaneously dashes to the Vulpix's side to comfort her, unaware the plush has replied.

"Ohmygosh SImon! im trying Stay here with me." She said wrapping the doll in her tails and straining really hard, pouring her memories of Simon and what he should look like into the doll.

The plush glows with energy, but otherwise remains unchanged. "Danielle? I feel kinda...strange...like I can't move, but I'm really super fluffy and...oh...I dunno...like my whole body is just stuffing and string! Is this another training thing?"

"Sweetie...are you trying to change him back?" asks Malea, anxiously.

"Your friend became a toy like me?" Cassiopeia says, stunned.

After her attempt failed she collapsed on her friend turned doll, most of her energy drained "Simon... im so sorry... this is my fault."

"I don't think...it's your fault...after I found you I heard a voice say 'your purpose is complete,' and then everything went dark. I don't think I even existed -- until you somehow woke me up. If anything, you helped me."

Malea watches the exchange, unaware of the conversation and unsure what to say.

"No... if I hadn't left the cave if....if I just did what mo...mommy wanted me too....." She was far to distraught to be able to focus on both people at once.

"Then what?" asks the plush. "You think everything would be better? I dunno... considering my brains this is probably a better fate than I should have expected."

(Italics broke again (^^)

(Hehe no problem)

The comforting words barely broke her shell and she stayed there. "Simon.." She said audibly.

"Don't mourn for me. We're together again, right? Now that I'm here, I mean. At least I'm not hungry anymore. I think maybe...maybe it'll be okay!"

Malea nods. "I'm sorry, Danielle."

She slowly got up. "Yeah... it'll be fine!" She told herself more than Simon. She walked over too and nuzzled Aunt Malea slowly. "I'm ok Aunt Malea… I Still have Simon with me even if hes squishy now."

The adult Shaymin doesn't know what the baby Vulpix does, and thinks it's a coping strategy, but of course all she says is:

"I suppose the three of you will be able to play games together now. I'm going...out, for a bit, alright?"

"O..ok" She said, not wanting to be left behind, but it seemed like Aunt Malea wanted to be left alone.

If Danielle had followed, she would have seen an enraged Shaymin making her way through the woods in the general direction of Balaa's cave, muttering things under her breath as she went.

"What are you going to do with me now?" Asks Simon. "I suppose hypnosis won't work the same, huh?"

"I don't want to use hypnosis on you Simon, though I guess it wouldn't would it? since your all fluff instead of brain, Hey can you hear Cass?

"Fluff instead of brain," repeats the plush Pikachu, giggling. "I guess I'm just a silly little doll with not a thought in my head, except to make my owner happy. It's really not so bad to be a toy."

"I hear," says Cass. "I thought only I had been turned into a plush..."

"Well im glad you two are happy at least." Danielle said, wondering if it was ever going to stop, she always put people in harms way...

"If I was still a real Mew," says Cass, "I could turn him back..."

"I think I'll be the best plush ever. It's much easier than being a Pokemon," says Simon with another giggle.

"Really!?" She asked suddenly excited, though that goal seemed unrealistic. "But... you like being a toy don't you?"

"Well, sure," says Cass. "But that doesn't mean I want everyone to be one... especially if they didn't ask to be one."

Simon squeaks.

"Do...do you think it's possible to help you be real again?" She asked the doll, knowing it was probably way to hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back