• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Gosh...no one ever asked me that before. I mean.... it's probably possible. Arceus was the one who changed me....if I remember correctly. But...maybe my playtime should be over and I should get back to work..."

"Wel...." She hated to see the poor mew lose the life she loved. "well.... we could change you back after!! and then we can pla forever!"

"Ah, no," says Cass with a giggle. "If I come fully back to life I'll have to stay that way. No more being a plush toy for me -- I'll be a living Pokemon for good. Still...I really should have known that eventually I'd have to be a Pokemon guardian again. Assuming I can...we can, figure out how!"

Why does everything I do end up hurting someone? She thought privately. "I won't make you Cass... that wouldn't be fair."

"You're not hurting me," says the plush with another giggle. "Remember, I can hear your thoughts? Besides, I've been like this for a very long time. It could be nice to eat and sleep and move again. And besides, it sounds like you need help...that used to be my job. So let's see if we can make me a real Mew again!"

This thought is interrupted by a banging on the door.

She was stunned at first when the door was knocked on, but in the end didnt have much of a reason to think anything was wrong. She went over to the door to open it but just before she tried to scan the person on the other side.

Mommy? She thought, frozen in time it seemed. Mommy tried to change me but..... She opened the door, a slight fear in her eyes. "Mommy?"

"Hi, Danielle," says Balaa, a little sadly. "I suppose you're angry with me, right? You ran away and...I couldn't find you. Until now, anyway. Sweetheart...will you please come home?"

Danielles heart skipped like a snare drum. "Why did you do this to Simon?" She asked, mommy wasn't this mean right?

"I needed all the help I could get to find you," she says, sounding slightly ashamed. "But I forgot to tell him to tell me when he found you..."

"But why is he like this?" She said showing her the doll with her telekinesis.

Balaa gives it a hard look, then shudders.

"Danielle...this isn't funny. Where did Simon go?"

As she speaks, that same whooshing sound can be heard. She darts a look around, clearly afraid.

Danielle was confused at the sudden change in mommies tone.... she didn't believe her, so it wasn't her fault? She whipped around when she heard the familiar noise.

"Leave her alone!" shouts the Ninetales. "Don't hurt my daughter!"

There's no reply.

"Danielle, we have to leave. Please. Right now."

Before Balaa can reply, both see a vague shadow that looks like the outline of a Vulpix. It dances around the room, then crashes directly into Balaa, who, stunned, takes a few steps back.

"I...I think..."

And then there's only a plush where Balaa stood.

"M...Mommy!" She runs over to the newly made plush and holds her tails over it like with Simon, maybe she could wake her up too. "Mommy, Please wake up! Please mommy come back" She said, fear in her voice.

This one is much more responsive more quickly.

"Danielle, run. Don't stay here for us -- it's not safe. Get out of here as fast as you can. And...please forgive me for being such a bad listener, and for failing to treat you as my daughter and instead treating you like a test subject. I wanted to do my best, but now I see I had it all wrong...now please...please run away from here."

Another voice...much like Danielle's, suddenly speaks up.

"Why run? Aren't all these toys fun?"

She complie, but she picked up mommy and Simon with her mind before she bolted. "Mommy what is it?" She asked obviously panicked.

"I don't know, Danielle...but it is strong...too strong for me...please...Simon and I will only slow you down...run and don't look back!"

At the same time, Danielle can hear the plush Mew crying out for help.

"I.. I don't want to leave anyone behind." She spoke now, making sure to only use her powers for levitation.

Balaa does not argue. "In that case, we have to get away from here. Please hurry -- I don't want you to end up like me..."

"Danielle? Danielle? What's going on?" asks Simon.

Cass continues to call for help, though it's getting fainter.

"Why are you running? Are you really afraid? Seems to me like you're being foolish. After all, don't you see your strength at play?"

She skipped a step when she heard this....it was...…. She had to save cass too. She ran back until she could latch onto her and used her powers once more to help the poor mew plush.

With all three plushes floating beside the Vulpix it's a little harder to stay focused on running, but Cass is very grateful.

"Thank you, Danielle. Thank you for saving me."

The voice returns.

"You didn't save anyone. Look at Simon! Look at Balaa! And who knows about Cass, hm? You ruined everything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back