• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

The plush's request sounded strange in her head... couldn't she do something about it? Mommy couldm and techinically she was stronger right?

"I don't know.... what do you normally do?"

"Oh, I like to walk around the forest, keep track of my friends, help out here and there. But I don't keep a schedule or training regimen in place -- other than trying to keep Gengar and his friends from causing Balaa too much trouble. They get a little...over-excited at times."

"She sounds kinda carefree, huh?"

"Yeah.. she does" She replies, it was so different than mommy. "I wanna do whatever you do!" She says, always looking to please.

"Alright!" she says with a smile. "Are you going to bring your toy along? I figure we'll go see the meadow first."

"Meadow! That was one of the first things I made when I was a real Pokemon!"

"If you don't mind." She said, she knew that it might be serious and she didn't want to be a burden.

"Not at all! I think everyone should have a toy."

"And every toy should have a person to be with..."

"C'mon, then. Let's go for a walk!"

"Ok!" She said brightly, walking next to aunt Malea, And helping cass levitate with her.

It's a wonderfully sunny day, and Malea seems cheery.

"You've grown rather attached to Cassiopeia. Would you like to keep her?" asks the Shaymin pleasantly.

"Would you like me to keep you?" She asked the stuffed Mew, looking over at her.

"I certainly wouldn't mind! I haven't felt this alive in a very long time, and it's nice. Maybe if we spend enough time together I'll even come to life!" Cassiopeia giggles.

"How did you first come to the forest, Danielle?" asks the Shaymin.

She thought about this, it was a strange question. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I figured you had come to the forest from some other place. If I'm wrong, I do apologize."

"I don't remember where I came from. I prefer to think about right now unless it's for happy memories!"

Malea turns to a bush.

"There's an egg in here. Is that you came to the forest?"

"I guess." She said, wondering why the questions. "I don't remember anything but the forest." She said.

"I do! It's very pretty! Especially now that I get to see it anew!"

"I think the forest is going to last forever..." adds Malea, absently.

"Really?" She said, the thought of anything lasting forever was a strange one.

"Yes. It's so beautiful I just can't imagine it ever ending. Plus there's its life force. That's gonna last..."

"Is that what it's called now? In that case, yes, I believe so," Malea smiles.

"Life of the forest?" Cassiopeia giggles silently.

"What is the life orb exactly, do you know whwere it came from?" She asked her curiosity getting the best of her.

"Not really. Legends say it was created by a Mew like that plush you're carrying, but I'm not sure that they're right." She smiles. "All we know is that it keeps the forest alive."

"Was that you?" She asked excitedly, to distracted by her own question to talk too Malea for the moment

"I did once do something like that. So...maybe it was me! I'd like to think it was me. Of course, having stuffing for a brain doesn't make it easier to remember, but I think...yeah!"

"Cool!!!" She responded. "Well it's really cool either way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back