• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

As the game progresses, yesterday's troubles seem to fade. Life seems much less bleak.

"And..... you're it!" The plush Mew calls with delight as it manages to catch up and then float away.

"Not for long!!" She said, chasing after the plush stil giggling.

After about a half-hour of this, it suddenly occurs to Danielle that she's not even tired. The plush notices her pause and stops chasing.

"Are you okay? I haven't had this much fun in ages!"

"Yeah im fine, it's just a bit strange, I don't feel tired at all" She said curiously though playfully.

"Oh, that's me! It's one of the powers I kept. When someone plays with me they don't get tired or even older! That way they can keep me forever...if they want."

"Good morning Aunt Malea" She said running up to her, though keeping close to the plush so it didn't become a normal plush again, and nuzzles her.

"I see you've rested well! Did Cassiopeia help you sleep?" This is followed by a warm smile and a nuzzle back. "It's good to see you in such high spirits!"

"Yeah, she told me a goodnight story, and I fell asleep real fast." She said happily. "We've ben playing tag today."

"How nice!" Malea says with a smile. "Who's been winning?" As she speaks, she walks near the pantry and hops up on the counter to start pulling things out.

"I'm still it, Cass is really fast." She said. "Do you need help?"

"Sure! Why don't you grab some Pecha berries from the garden in the back?" Malea begins to put all sorts of sweet things into a bowl as she speaks.

"Ok" She said walking towards the garden, bringing Cass with her. She found what she thought were the Pecha berries and picked them from their bushes.

"I suppose, im not sure how many we need, I guees we should just grab 2 or 3" She said grabbing the berries and heading back.

"Oh, those look wonderful, sweetie!" Calls Malea as she sees Danielle re-enter the old tree. "Thank you very much."

The Shaymin mixes the berries together into a paste and begins to spread them on some flat leaves.

"This should be good, right? It's a favorite of mine."

"What's she making?" asks the Mew plush.

"It looks like a taco made out of fruit." She replied. "It looks yummy!"

"Thank you!" the Shaymin flushes with pleasure. "It's a recipe I learned from a friend. Okay, here you go!"

"What is a taco?"

"Thank you." She said gratefully before diging in to the delicious treat. "Uhhh it's like a bunch of tasty meat in a shell."

Malea pauses her own meal to watch with some delight. She's already rather fond of the small Vulpix. Maybe...maybe she'll stay.

"You eat meat? I never ate meat. And I don't think I want to eat anything out of a shell...they're too slimy."

"Maybe a little, but its tasty." She thought. She looked up at Aunt Malea. "Is everything ok?" She asked wondering why she had stopped eating.

"Oh, absolutely, sweetheart. I'm actually very glad you're enjoying the food. I haven't seen anyone enjoy it in such a long time. So, what would you like to do today?"

"She seems like a very nice person. Also...I kinda wish I could eat now -- you look really happy with that food!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back