• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"So... I never asked I just realized, can I call you Aunt Malea?" She asked her, really hoping she'd say yes.

"Of course, if you want to," replies the Shaymin with a nod. As she does, however, she suddenly stiffens.

"I sense trouble...or do you?" asks Cassiopeia.

She tensed as well, she sensed something . "Yeah." She said to both companions.

The bushes rustle...and then out pops a Pikachu. He looks startled at seeing the two of you and the toy.

"Someone you know?" asks Malea quietly.

"Danielle! I can't believe I found you out here. You would not believe what's happening back at the cave. I'm so happy to see you!"

"Friend of yours, huh?" Malea notes.

"You have a Pikachu friend?"

"Yeah! Guys this is Simon!" She exclaimed happily. "You evolved? That's so cool!" She walked around him some and nuzzled him.

"Hello, Simon," says Malea. "It's good to meet a friend of Danielle's."

"Nice to meet you!" says Simon. "And yeah, I did evolve. It was your Mom's idea." He nuzzles back as he speaks.

"It was mommies idea?" She asked now slightly worried, did she do anything else to him.

"Oh, yeah. You see, after you vanished, she sorta freaked out, and so the first thing she did was flood me with energy to make me evolve. It worked, obviously -- I even know new moves and everything! And then she took control of my mind and erased every single thought in my head and then programmed me with only one thought, which was to find you, no matter what, without any pauses or breaks. Which I have!" he adds happily. "I'm kinda glad I found you fast, because I was getting hungry, but I wasn't allowed to think anything else unless I found you."

Malea nods silently, not wanting to make anything too dramatic.

Danielle tried her best to stay calm, though she wasn't great at that. "Y..you haven't told her that you've found us yet have you?" On the inside she was Crying for her friend who lost all of his thoughts and control but she needed to keep aunt Malea safe. A single tear could be seen.

"No," he replies. "She didn't tell me I had to do that. She only told me to find you. I get to do whatever I want afterwards, I think. I mean, she didn't program something else in, or if she did, I don't remember. Golly...I'm hungry..."

"Perhaps we should bring your brainwashed friend back home," says Malea.

"Brainwashed? I remember that happened to me a lot when I was real...now it only happens after my owner leaves me. I'm sorry, Danielle."

"Wo..would you like to get something to eat?" She asked, hoping to help him before anyone figured out. She trembled slightly.

"Yes, please, Danielle," he says. "I'm afraid I haven't eaten since at least yesterday night, and I'm so very hungry -- but I did what I was programmed to, right? I'm a good Pikachu...at least, I hope I am."

"Come along, you three," says Malea. "I think Simon deserves some good food and rest." With that, she begins walking back toward the tree.

"He's kinda like a plush too, huh?"

She walked along putting on her happy face. "You're a very good pichu Simon." She told him, not using hypnosis just reaffirming.

"N-no," he says, "I'm a Pikachu now. I can't be a good Pichu if I'm a Pikachu, right? I can't be both..."

As he tries to figure it out they arrive back at the old tree.

"Maybe you should let Cassiopeia play with Simon while we get some food ready," says Malea.

She nodded. "Simon, this is Cassiopeia! She's lots of fun." She said handing him the toy before walking to aunt Malea. "can you stay alive for long?"

"I usually fade as soon as my owner leaves. I guess we'll see!" replies the plush.

Simon takes the toy gratefully. "She's very cute. Thank you, Danielle! I'll...um...stay here and wait."

Malea begins putting together the same dish as you had for breakfast.

"Sweetheart...are you alright?" she asks gently.

"Yeah I'm..... No." She said, taking off her brave and quivering a little. "S..Simon's been gutted and now he's almost nothing but orders... Soon he'll run back home just because he has to...and..and." She tried to continue but couldn't find the strength.

"Well now," says Malea, walking to the Vulpix and hugging her. "I don't think he's been 'gutted.' He said his thoughts had been erased, not his memories -- which makes me think that since he found you, he'll be much happier, provided he gets food. Nothing he did made it seem like he lost everything, maybe just got locked up in his own head for a bit. Perhaps the situation sounds worse than it is. There, there, Danielle -- don't be afraid."

Her last sentence is followed by a strange whooshing sound from the room where you left the Pikachu and the Mew plush.

"Would you mind finding out what that sound was?" asks Malea. "I'm going to finish Simon's plate."

She knew she was right but the pain was still there. Her word comforted her though and she stopped her shuddering body. "Thank you." She said. Then she heard th noise. "Yeah I'm check it out." She wondered if it had anything to do with Cass.

As Danielle enters the room, she first notices how quiet it is. Then she notices something else that makes her heart skip a beat. In the middle of the room, where Simon and Cassiopeia were a moment ago, is not one but now TWO plush toys, each with button eyes and a sewn smile. The plush Pikachu is adorable...or would be if it hadn't been alive moments ago.

"Danielle!" calls the Mew plush. "What happened?"

She ran over to the two plushes panicked. "Simon!?" She screamed looking at the plush and nosing it.

There's no response from the plush Pikachu. It squeaks a little when it's nuzzled, due to the squeaker that is apparently part of it's makeup, but otherwise it does not do anything, let alone say anything.

"Danielle?" Cassiopeia sounds frightened. "What happened? What's going on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back