• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

AmethystRoze

Random trans gal furry looking for friends!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The light shining through the leaves was barely enough to walk in, it seemed as dim as twilight to Daniel.

"Why did I choose today of all days to go hiking and get lost." He said to himself trudging through the dewy grass and high bushes. He had come from Azalea town because he heard there was a sighting of a Pichu nearby and he had always loved the little critters. He shook his flashlight trying to get it working. "C'mon you stupid stick please work." He begged but the machine disobeyed.

He brought his pokedex out hoping that it might pick some stray creature out. "Ohh I should've brought my Charmander along... at least he could provide some light." he said. Though his partner wasn't particularly a fan of his at least it was helpful. "Well maybe I can find the path again."

A faint rustling alerts you to the presence of another creature, but it's the red eyes peering from behind the bush that are rather unnerving.

They don't move. They only watch.

He turns quickly to see. "Oh.... h..hi there" he said not sure what else to say. His legs started to shake a bit. t..t..thats definitely not a pichu.

There's no verbal response. Instead, a large Pokemon with a small muzzle but impressive long tails, nine to be exact, steps out of the foliage and eyes you. It's not hostile looking, but it isn't exactly friendly either.

It tilts it's head at you.

Some of his fear was replaced by awe at the beautiful creature A ninetails? here? there aren't supposed to be any ninetails for miles. but boy is she pretty. He wanted to walk away but his legs were locked. "S...sorry if I intruded." he said

Once again, there's no verbal response, but Ninetales does get a little closer. In fact, it circles you a couple times. It's impossible to gauge its age -- who knows how long it's been here. Or for that matter, how long it's been watching you. If you had the equipment...maybe you could catch it -- but it doesn't appear to be tensing for battle.

If anything, it almost seems curious.

Daniel stared at the beast. Wondering what it wanted with him. He felt strangely attracted to the 'mon and his hand levitated toward it muzzle, slowly it made it's way up. Stop Daniel you don't want to spook it or get out of line. His hand continued anyway.

And then you hear something.

"A human wishes to get to know me better? I have not met a human in over a century. You must be either brave or foolish."

All the while it doesn't move, doesn't flinch, doesn't blink. You can almost swear you imagined the voice.

He flinches not knowing where he heard that from and he started to shake some more. Play it cool Danny or you're gonna be in trouble.. His eyes couldn't help but float to its beautiful tails. "w..was that you?"

For the first time, there's a direct response to your question. It nods. Its eyes follow your hands, but it still does not move.

He stays completely still his legs have stilled now. He placed his hand on Ninetails head above the eyes, still not quite sure why he was doing it. You're going to offend it Daniel just stop.

"What exactly will you do? Do you plan to capture me? Tame me? What is your desire? Answer carefully and wisely -- I have little tolerance for the folly of human hearts."

Throughout the whole thing, it holds perfectly still.

"A.....are those the only options?" He asks. Neither option sounds optimal I really hope that was satire

"No. You may choose to do what you will. I only spoke of the most common choices. What brings you here?"

You can hear a deep breath, although it's hard to tell where it comes from.

"I...... I heard there was a Pichu in the area and I had always liked pitchy so I went looking for him." He said wishing he hadn't mentioned catching a pokemon, but he felt strangely compelled to tell the truth. oH please don't for blast me or mess with my head.

He didn't know how to answer the question he felt afraid yet strangely calm. "Y..yes" he answered

"And what if I were to instead capture you? Would the predator become the prey?"

This is followed by an almost smile.

Some of the calm feelings left at this statement, he began to shake a little again. capture me?.

"I s..suppose"

"So...why should I not do so? Explain why I should let you leave this forest. I wouldn't mind keeping a human, so you'll have to be persuasive."

He started to shake even more hand still on the beast for some reason. Why can't I think of a reason? "Uhhh.... Be..Because it would be rude?"

im dead

She looks a little surprised.

"Really? Not because of a family? No friends or job or anything home that you desire? That's a bit sad. You don't even value your life?"

She looks almost pitying.

He wondered what brought along the sudden change in tone. Why is she asking me about my life?
"Well I..I had a family..." He said

Why are you telling her your story? Cause I wanna survive.

"Had? Where are they now? Did they abandon you?"

She finally sits down and looks at Daniel without moving her head.

He didn't want to talk about it but found no other option.

"Well.. yes....yes they did" he said sadly his fear being replaced with sorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back