• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Of course, Danielle. Good night."

The room is pleasantly decorated, as is the bed. Cassiopeia is pretty soft too. It's kinda comforting...maybe even restful.

She sits down in her room and snuggles up with the plush, soaking in the feeling of being close with someone again. "Goodnight cassiopiea" She said.

She freaked out a little at this but was to sleepy to get up. "Wai...you can talk?"

She calmed down, the plush seemed friendly. "Nice to meet you to! if you don't mind me asking, what are you?"

"Well, I'm a Mew! Or I used to be, anyway," replies the plush with its button eyes brightening for a moment.

"You're a real mew?" She said eyes shining brightly, she heard so many stories about them going to bed.

"I was, a long time ago. I'm just a toy now, but it's not all bad," replies the plush. "I suppose you wonder why?"

She had figured why... "No.. that's fine" She said slightly sadly

Her curiosity was growing, and eventually got the best of her. "Wel…. ok" She said, trying to play off her enthusiasm

The plush seems to giggle. "Well, once upon a time I had to guard an entire world. I worked hard every day to make sure everyone was happy."

Even though inanimate, the excitement it has is felt.

Her imagination and spirit got the better of her and her enthusiasm shone brightly through her eyes. She listened on.

"It was a hard job, but I liked it. And then one day I saw a bunch of Eevee standing in a circle. I didn't know what they were doing, so I asked what it was. They told me they were playing. I'd never heard of that before, and I wanted to play, too!"

She giggled a bit at the funny yet exciting situation, all her troubles seem to have been alleviated for the moment.

"They taught me hide and seek, and they taught me tag, and oh, we had a wonderful time. Then I remembered I needed to keep working, but I had had so much fun playing I wanted to do it even more. So I asked myself if there was a way to get others to help me. And then I realized I could split my power up and create Pokemon to guard the skies, the ground, the sea, the desert, the forest, even space! I had so much fun..."

Like mommy? She thought, the thought not depressing her thanks to the wonderful story.

There was only one small problem -- I had worn myself out! All the new Pokemon were powerful because I had made them that way, but I had overstressed myself a bit. One day I fell to the ground. I couldn't guard anything anymore, because I was too old. But I didn't want to leave -- I was still desperate to play. So Arceus, a guardian I had made, turned me into a plush Mew. At first it scared me, because I couldn't see or feel or think -- but then I slowly woke up and realized I had become a toy that would never wear out or get old or break. And so I've spent many many years as a stuffed toy, played with by all sorts of Pokemon. When psychic Pokemon aren't around I become a lifeless plush like anything else -- but a little psychic power will revive my mind and then I can speak. It sounds scary, maybe, but I've had so much fun -- and I don't have to work anymore."

The button eyes glisten.

"Wow..." She said, utterly amazed. "Well.. I hope you don't mind, I drool a little when I sleep.." She said a little self-consciously.

Cass's face doesn't move, of course, but it does giggle.

"I don't mind. I like being cuddled. It makes me feel like a real Pokemon again. Besides, I can't be hurt, so if you do drool it'll go away eventually."

"Ok" she said mid yawn. "Thanks for the bedtime story." She added before snuggling into the plush.

"Yeah.." She said her eyelids growing heavier and finally shutting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back