• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

She looses focus for just a second before her focus returned. "she's right...." S tried to ignore the evil comments .

"Who's right?" asks Cass. "Is someone else talking to you?"

The other plushes remain quiet, trying not to distract Danielle.

After a little while, the trees begin to thicken and the entire group finds themselves alone and in a heavily wooded area.

"I think...I think it's okay here," says Cass.

"N..no we should keep going." She said trudging farther, a slight limp shown

"How far?" asks Simon, plaintively.

The three plushes flop around, but it's otherwise quiet and placid.

"Sweetheart...please rest. I can sense you are in pain."

Cass doesn't speak.

"B...but it might be dangerous." She said now becoming slower.

"Not as dangerous as you forgetting to take care of yourself," says the plush Ninetales. "You need to breathe, daughter."

"Is something turning everyone into plushes?" asks Simon.

"I think it's a legend," says Cassiopeia.

She finally stops and collapses, not violently but still collapses. "What do you mean Cass?"

"There was a story I was once told about a Pokemon that could shape matter solely through the use of its imagination. Just like I used to do -- but in an unstable fashion. Anything this Pokemon encountered could become an object without a moment's warning. I never met it, though."

"I see there are three of us that used to be real," adds Balaa. "Has the same fate befallen each of us?"

So it isn't my fault? She thought, then subsequently remembered they could hear her thougts. "Dang it" she said out loud. "Wait can you hear what I say?" She asked

"We're only alive because of your thoughts," replies Cass. "As for what you say, only if you let us."

"Why would it be your fault?" asks Simon.

"It could be her fear..." Balaa hardly dares to whisper it.

When her mom said it, reiterating I Might be her her ears went down slightly. She wanted to change the topic, hoping it wasn't true. "W..what do I do now?" She asked. "I should find Aunt Malea." She said out loud, trying to block the others from hearing it.

Balaa does notice, somehow. "Danielle, do not feel badly. If anything, this is my fault. I should have done more for you -- then you wouldn't be afraid."

"I don't mind!" says Simon. "More friends for me!

Cassiopeia is the only one who hears the question. "Danielle...can you find someone to change me back?"

"I.. I don't know, who would be strong enough, mommy could do stuff like that but...." She didn't have to finish the statement.

"I...I don't know... I couldn't save simon…….." She said looking at her plush friend.

(Cya later!!!)

"Simon isn't dead -- he's a toy like me. Don't go making yourself feel bad for things that aren't your fault," says Cass. "You're very strong -- I bet you're enderestimating yourself."

"Mommy? You do this thing more... do you think I can do it?"

"I don't have my powers, Danielle...and even if I did, I was turned into a plush toy by whatever...force did this -- I doubt I'm strong enough to stop it..."

As she replies, a whistling sound can be heard. It's Malea.

"You can't do this," says the voice. "Why not just give in and become a toy yourself?"

She covered her ears at the words. She looks for Aunt Malea, walking in the direction of the whistle and looking around, making sure to bring the plushes with her.

Sure enough, the Shaymin appears around the bend, looking much calmer than earlier -- until she sees Danielle.

"What are you doing all the way out here?"

"Well mommy showed up and then a moster attacked and....." She couldn't seem to form a complete sentence.

"It...it turned mommy into a toy" She said indicating the doll. "A..and it keeps talking to me." She said breathing heavy, part from happiness at finding Malea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back